• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Would it be all right if Snowfall took (and I didn't know this was a thing!) W.P. Rune Weapon from the Skill List v6.0? Talk about nifty!

Also, does anyone know how to copy/paste from that list to here? I tried in the past and I tried today and my computer won't give me the option.

I didn't know about WP Rune Weapon either, but it is most likely an acceptable skill to use in this setting. There are a lot of skills in that PDF, so much so that I haven't gotten a handle on all of them. Go for it.

Yeah, whatever happened to the Anti-magic crystal? I'm pretty sure Daisy didn't destroy it and we didn't sell it. So is it on the Badger or something?
No one ever said what you were going to do with it, so it is still sitting on a shelf in the Badger, collecting dust.

Re: W.P. Rune weapons. Too cool! As a Dungeon Master for 80% of my life, I want my Players to enjoy everything they ever earned in my games. As a Player, sometimes it gets on my nerves if I have forgotten something like this that we should be enjoying somehow! Even if it's collecting dust on a shelf, forgetting about it feels like a disservice!

We earned it, dammit! We ought to be enjoying it! Ha ha!

Rune-shields! I forgot there was even was such a thing! I've got to look into these!

I didn't know about WP Rune Weapon either, but it is most likely an acceptable skill to use in this setting. There are a lot of skills in that PDF, so much so that I haven't gotten a handle on all of them. Go for it.

I don't either because they're simply too many that don't apply to my games, but the ones that I have an interest in, I've made a note of.

If they are anywhere, I bet they're in the Game Masters Guide and their S.D.C. counterparts are in the Palladium Fantasy game. =)

I couldn't agree more! Nothing's better than when people make up their own original content!

GM's hobbit NPC excitedly sez, "Beggin' your pardon, but it would be my pleasure to introduce to everyone my special Rune Shield!

"See, you block as you must, then grab me shield by the handle here, and you clang them upside the head! This activates the Alter Reality spell inside the shield which replaces your foe... with a fresh and hot meal! What could be better?

"I call it the 'Kill-it Skillet!" The hobbit announces proudly.

Hah!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

My pleasure, good Psychie! It makes my day reading that you laughed! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Oh. While I don't see how this would be useful here, I shouldn't neglect to add the +2 Perception bonus Tattooed Voyagers receive in all things involving... "dimensional anomalies." (Insert Doctor Who music here) =)

The original groovy tune.
"Doctor Who (1963) - Original Theme music video"

Or if you'd prefer to rock out with me... =)
"The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis (Official Video)"

If I'm not mistaken, there's no bonus for Eron - and I missed the timing for enhanced perception. He does have the psionic power sixth sense, if that helps at all. Otherwise: Two flat rolls. If it's alright, I'd like to postpone the level-up for now until I've found the right mindset to figure out where I want to go.

What do you do?
Sherwood Sherwood Does Snowfall's thermograph sensor on his helm pick up any unusual temperature signatures?

What do his Kitsune senses tell him?
In all forms, the Fox Spirit always has supernatural senses and is able to automatically detect Chi and Magic. Negative Chi can be sensed from 100 feet. Magic at 200 feet, basically the same as the spell or psychic ability (RUE, page 199. Sense Magic. Works like a Geiger counter. Can tell if a person or object is enchanted or under a magic spell, is in the process of invoking magic, or if magic is being used in the range area.)

Sherwood Sherwood Does Snowfall's thermograph sensor on his helm pick up any unusual temperature signatures?

What do his Kitsune senses tell him?
To the second question first:
There is no magic within range of your senses at the moment, not even of your own party. It would seem that the mystic wards against magic detection are working (at least to your nose).

The thermograph is showing a very faint trace of heat leading along on a path towards one of the openings; the same opening that Eron is currently looking at. As you get farther into the caves and away from the heat of the Texas sun, it will be easier to spot heat sources in the caves.

If your nose is not mistaken, you would swear that the creature or creatures that made the tracks are rats. But the typical rat is not a four-foot-tall humanoid, so on one hand, you might be wrong. On the other hand, you are directly underneath the heart of the Coalition's genetic manipulation center, the very one that first introduced the Dog Boy as a viable species capable of reproducing on their own. Rumor has it that the scientists at Lone Star have experimented on cats as well, but you don't know for sure. So, with that in mind, it is possible that some kinds of rodents have been the subject of genetic manipulation here.

Oh noes! "Rodents of Unusual Size!"

*waits for someone to know that reference* =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back