• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey! I didn't post those boobies! I just admired them. A lot.

So, I guess the only thing to say is, "Oink, oink!"

lol Men are pigs.
In my case, men aren't pigs! Men are dogs!

Dogs are "Man's Best Friend" and the most loyal creature God ever made was a dog. Am I loyal? Just ask Kaerri!

But I do love sharing a good joke! Ha ha! =)

"First, there are some talismans that will dull the 'psychic smell' that we men (and women) of magic have that the Dog Boys can sense. What would normally be detectable hundreds of feet away, such as a powerful mage or a dragon, these little gems will reduce that sense range to just a score of feet, so long as the being does not engage in any active magic or psychic powers while wearing the talismans. Doing that will void the protection of the talisman, and the magic smell will be detectable from a long distance away."
For Psychie Psychie and Miss Terra. =)

* * *​

Sherwood Sherwood

I can't find the Multi-Optics Helm I put on Snowfall. I could have bet Real Life money that I bought one for him, but I didn't write it down (nor do I remember if I subtracted the money). Maybe I'm just missing them on Snowfall's sheet, but if I can't find it, what now?

I bought some scopes for his rifles too, back in Dweomer I thought, but... where in the world are they?

On top of that, I don't think we have a Talisman for Morrolan.

Sorry, I meant to post some of this before we actually went in but I think I was distracted in my HEMA research, Real Life, and other wonderful games. My pardon!

It happens that you get stuff and forget to add them to your sheet. I will remind you that the MOH with its nightvision setting still needs some source of light, even starlight, to work. So being in the cave you are going to still be blind unless you provide some light.

OOC I won't use my tattoo either, assuming that it is not too late.
Snowfall, being a Tattooed being himself, is more than ready to stop her from getting to her own magical tattoos if it looks like he needs to. We can't have the adventure all messed up before we even begin, right? =)

With the disruption of the spell, it happened before Terra activated her Tattoo, so it is not too late.

I will remind you that the MOH with its nightvision setting still needs some source of light, even starlight, to work.
No, no. Who needs starlight when you have infrared and thermal imaging? =)

Besides, multi-optic helms lack low-light. That's another sensor altogether.

I have subtracted 3,400 credits for the helm and (I remember) getting three of those +3 to hit laser targeting scopes (Ultimate Rifts, page 264 in the hardbound edition) at 2,000 credits each for a grand total of 9,400 credits. I have the credits already subtracted, but I didn't write the scopes down? 84,000 credits for scopes and I didn't put them on his sheet? God, I feel dumb (or just simply human) right now.

Dang. Now I want to take the half an hour or whatever it'll take to go find that year-old page, but I've got to jet for Real Life.

It happens to all of us. At least Sherwood is a good and friendly Storyteller that is understanding and will work with us.

Okay, at least I kept a tally for the NG-P7 Particle Beam rifles and E-suppressors and all that.

If you'll excuse me, I have a very rare Saturday off and Kaerri and I need to get out there in Real Life before certain places close for the day. I'll post again later!

At least our mission didn't fail before it began, right? Heh!

Honor and details,
Dann =)

It happens to all of us. At least Sherwood is a good and friendly Storyteller that is understanding and will work with us.
Yah! Iz troo! =)

I recall one of our old games where my character was off to go blow up some bad guys' base and I had forgotten to say, "I buy some explosives." Dann was kind enough to give me a nudge about that and the day was saved.

Found everything! They were right there in my Game Notes tab (where they should be). =)

Four Scopes - each with up to four options (Game Master Guide, page 189) - 21k credits each
1. Laser Targeting (+3 to Strike) 2,000 credits.
2. Telescopic Scope (6,000 foot range). 1,000 credits.
3. Thermo-Imager (2,000 foot range). 12,000 credits.
4. Passive night-vision (starlight scope-style, 2,000 foot range, in case others want to use it). 6,000 credits.

I knew I'd written it all down somewhere! =)

It is up to you what you wish to do to it. If there is a way to turn off the field, you cannot do so from inside your Glitter Boy armor; you'll have to exit the suit to try any experimentation. Or, you can try to destroy it; the Boom Gun is certainly going to be more than enough to blast the thing to bits.
Yeah, whatever happened to the Anti-magic crystal? I'm pretty sure Daisy didn't destroy it and we didn't sell it. So is it on the Badger or something?

Terra thinks for a moment, then says, "Eight of each, with the camouflage cloaks being large enough for a human. That should be good to equip all of us. How soon can you make the equipment available to us?"
Yes, here is where Terra was wise-enough to think ahead. =)

Also, I'm going to make some minor tweaks to HtH: HEMA as I've just realized Way of the Sword and Dagger gives no reason at all to choose Way of the (big) Knife. The latter is a waste and I feel I should change that somehow - find a solution. Sherwood Sherwood After I make the change for Broadsword, I'll run it by you to see if you approve for your game in Rifts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back