• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cashing in loot is always good.

Not sure what i would have to buy. Maybe stock up on ammo. Buy out the lot to stock up the turtle for boom gun round making.

And spend a generous amount of time learning the specifics of the anti magic crystal.

Just remember, depending on what you are trying to sell, it may take you a while to find a buyer with enough credits or something worth bartering to make it worth your while.

Just remember, depending on what you are trying to sell, it may take you a while to find a buyer with enough credits or something worth bartering to make it worth your while.

Then that will give us something to do? Trapse around in the Mobile Fortress all over the Americas trying to find buyers? Ha ha ha! Our new mission!

Rykon Rykon Ryke? Silanon Silanon Sil? What'choo think?
I concede, I'm a bit lost from being scatterbrained. So my thoughts are as follows.

After a bit of re reading everything my thoughts are now: "I don't know what to think about gear as I personally haven't considered much of the pure tech to be in the Hatchling's wheelhouse. I'm okay with however y'all want to handle it." Much as I realize that not having a strong opinion isn't all that helpful, I can lobby for a decision if you really want haha.

I say the research-covered Rykon and his dragon should get the super psychic longsword he wants! Anyone else mind?

Silanon Silanon Silanon Silanon Sil? What'choo think?
I'm thinking that exchanging loot for a sword upgrade might be a good plan for me; besides, I can see searching the area for remaining evil, and learning how to pilot the suits while I'm at it. Best place to learn is the midst of combat, right?

Silanon Silanon
I keep thinking about Eron's music-provoked Insanity. What to try to change it to? I mean, there's a lot of insanities in many a Palladium book but I don't even know what to suggest because it's not my Character! =)

Just looked through the options - and it feels like the choices are somewhat rough in that particular area.
Mania doesn't fit well with the character, unless the victory over Salnesh gets in his head.
Bipolar - I'm not feeling the depression part.
Frightened by loud noises - we have a boom gun.
Death wish - he's the opposite, always trying to move on and on and on and get things done.
Hates bugs - maybe, but how often will it actually matter? And why now, after being in the area for years? maybe left-overs of Salnesh's scheming? Possible, though...
Autonomic reaction feels like it might be interesting once, and annoying after that.
No migraine.
Outraged by violence might backfire too hard if we ever strike first.
Intimidated by spoken language - maybe, I could see sign language for him.
Hysterical blindness - just a nope. I enjoy him being somewhat good at what he does.

So - maybe spoken language? Perhaps, when the pressure rises, all spoken words seem to shift just a little as if it's his voice speaking?

Sil, what about words of magic? Every time he hears them... No, that probably won't work. Terra and Zeph are "traditional" spellcasters in that respect.

Hmm.

"Might be a little loud, and crowdy. Never been one to celebrate... then again, he never died before, did he? Might have to make an exception, this time, give it a try. No music, though, while I'm around. Could've meant the end, today. For us, not for him. He understood, in time." The Crazy's thumb points in the pyramids, and more specifically Juu's and Snowfall's direction. "Was close, though. Too close. All for nothing, almost - no victory, but another mighty blade in the demon's hands." He shrugs. "Did come differently, though. Good for us. I'll find Hooves, avoid the cats, and be back in time for whatever comes. Might even bring guests, if the faeries are still around." A pause. "Good work, in there. Everyone, of course. Had good people fighting at my side before. Never managed to get even close. Today was the day, though - apparently. Lucky, that. I like living, and breathing."

I just like Eron! *laughs* He is so cool! Coolest Crazy I've played with yet (and I've played with a few well-played nut-jobs in tabletop!) =)

If no one else desires it, I would like Snowfall and the Fraggle Rock Sword to join forces against the enemy. =)

As I have said before, I am good with having the Staff of Power for use with Tiny, so I have no reason to complain about someone taking one of the swords. Go for it.

Sherwood? I think you mentioned there were other vehicles in the Were-jaguar bunker? Can we have those details please?

Also, is there room on the Walking Fortress to store all this stuff?

The other vehicles being the conventional jeeps and trucks?

And yes, the Mobile Fortress is massive, with room to take all that stuff with space to spare.

Is that what they are? Okay! How many of what, please? Are these trucks deuce and a halfs? Flatbeds? It may come and handy to know this later on down the road (pun!). Are all these military grade? Civilian grade? Those sort of things, please. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back