• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Mirgris Mirgris Yeah! And it looks like this except it flies! 8D

"Custom Trike Looks Like A Semitruck" - YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH! 8D

Ha ha ha! Just kidding! Isn't that thing just cool?! 8D

On a more serious note, the motorcycle idea would work. Which would you prefer? An APC/large truck style vehicle with more cargo space, or the more maneuverable and faster motorcycle?

Sherwood Sherwood Mirgris Mirgris Yeah! And it looks like this except it flies! 8D

"Custom Trike Looks Like A Semitruck" - YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH! 8D

Ha ha ha! Just kidding! Isn't that thing just cool?! 8D

lukasz-lesiak-render-5-1.jpg

On a more serious note, the motorcycle idea would work. Which would you prefer? An APC/large truck style vehicle with more cargo space, or the more maneuverable and faster motorcycle?

Well that is kind of up to the party, do you (and they) think the APC would be something that as a team would see a lot of use, or are with the moving base, is it redundant?

Because if it will be a boon for the party, APC

Otherwise awesome 1920's looking magic-tech flying lightning bolt summoning motorcycle.

Sherwood Sherwood , do we still have Eric and our own Badger still with us, inside the Mobile Fortress?
Yes, they are in one of the larger bays of the fortress.
lukasz-lesiak-render-5-1.jpg

Well that is kind of up to the party, do you (and they) think the APC would be something that as a team would see a lot of use, or are with the moving base, is it redundant?

Because if it will be a boon for the party, APC

Otherwise awesome 1920's looking magic-tech flying lightning bolt summoning motorcycle.
Since the party already has the base and the one APC, the cycle would probably be a better fit for the group. But, don't just pick it for the party. What works best for you? What do you envision your character using?

Yes, they are in one of the larger bays of the fortress.

Since the party already has the base and the one APC, the cycle would probably be a better fit for the group. But, don't just pick it for the party. What works best for you? What do you envision your character using?

Well in that case Motorcycle it is.

Thunder Bolter:
Damage: 5d6 MDC
Range: 300 Feet
Bonus to Strike: +3 Total +1 to strike due to its revolver configuration +2 to strike due to Electric Arc primary spell
Device Level 6
Duration of Charge: Holds six Lightning bolts that remain ready in the weapon until fired.
To Recharge: It takes 6 P.P.E. or 12 L S.P. to recharge a single Lightning bolt

------------------
Ithans Modern Armor
M.D.C. by Location : Main body: 50, Helmet: 35, Arms: 16 each, and
Legs: 30 each.
Weight: 11 pounds (5 kg); excellent mobility, -5% movement penalty .

Telekinetic Armor Function:
MDC: 100 Last until the function is reactivated or all MDC is destroyed.
Special: Half Damage from al Energy Damage, magical Energy Weapon or otherwise.
PPE Cost: 10

PPE: Batter Pack Function:
Stores up to 25 PPE
----------------
Thunder Rider:
Crew: One rider.
Maximum Speed : 180 mph (288 Ian).
Engine: Magic
Size: 6 feet (1.8 m) long
M.D.C. by Location : Main Body : 75, Tires (2)

Flight Function:
Maximum Speed : 180 mph (288 Ian).
Maximum Altitude: 1000 Feet
PPE Cost: 9 Per 30 Minutes

Telekinetic Armor Function:
MDC: 250 Last until the function is reactivated or all MDC is destroyed.
Special: Half Damage from al Energy Damage, magical Energy Weapon or otherwise.
PPE Cost: 25

PPE: Batter Pack Function:
Stores up to 25 PPE

Sherwood Sherwood How do those look?

Last edited:
I see no problems with that stuff.

I am interested in knowing what kind of item you might like for a special item. A ranged weapon, melee weapon, or some other item?

I see no problems with that stuff.

I am interested in knowing what kind of item you might like for a special item. A ranged weapon, melee weapon, or some other item?
Something else.

Like a tablet spell books or something. IDK.

My meele weapon skills are crap, and I have the revolver, maybe I could use like a bolt action DMR, but mostly probably utility at this point.

I am thinking of a staff with spells in it. That way, you can either use your pistol or tap into the powers of the magic item.

So I wanted to ask our players and Sherwood included if they thought I was sufficiently combat ready.

Damage is 5d6 MDC most of the time with +6 to hit (On a revolver so decent range too)
Armor is 100 MDC with half damage from energy

I have a staff with a handful of spells, and can cast my own spells at half strength to have a fairly wide if kind of low level amount of utility.

Most of my use comes that I can build, or repair almost anything granted that's tricky because the skills explicitly have a lot of overlap.
As well as making magic-tech or just normal technical gear for everyone.

I can technically heal, and make field repairs to armor (1d6 MDC in a few rounds).
I can also shield the whole part from AOE's but that is kind of tricky with how it works and I'll need to get clarification from the GM on that spell.
(Energy field, I think I can save an action to cast it as a reaction to an attack and then dismiss it right after)

All in all, kind of more suppourt, with okay-ish damage I think.

What do you guys think?

Well, you will be on the lower end of the raw damage scale, but if you are setting yourself up as more support and utility, then dishing out the hurt is not as important. Between Daisy (our Glitter Boy) and me with my Automations, we are the main front line fighters, so we are pretty well set for that.

Well, you will be on the lower end of the raw damage scale, but if you are setting yourself up as more support and utility, then dishing out the hurt is not as important. Between Daisy (our Glitter Boy) and me with my Automations, we are the main front line fighters, so we are pretty well set for that.

Well a lot of my use is non-combat.

So people make me a wishlist I make them magi-tech equipment.

What's magitech equipment do? I wonder what Daisy could do with a Magitech Glitterboy.

Well I can add spell effects or parts of spells in exchange for adding an ISP or PPE cost.

I could use fireball and call lightning to make an elemental rocket launcher for instance.

I could give your armor force fields that cost ISP/PPE to activate (like my own has)

I could Add in stealth capabilities.

I could give it healing effects

I could give you a shield, that can parry spells and bullets if you feel like using a shield.
Or possibly make your armor capable of deflecting spells and bullets with a parry roll.

Maybe a gun that breaks electrical equipment.

I could give an effect to increase your strength and toughness on your armor. A super sayian mode as it were.

D., I think Mirgris means Techno-Wizard when they say "magi-tech." Am I correct, Mirgris?

Hmmm. What could you do to a Boom gun to make it even more devastating? Mirgris Mirgris
I could probably up the damage by adding an ISP/PPE cost.
I have a few detection and lightning spells, could make it harder to dodge probably.

I could probably do something more clever or esoteric with the right spells.

I might make it capable of destroying all electrical equipment in the blast range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back