• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts Adventure IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zephiron was in the form of a well-dressed child. Were it not for the runic halberd on his back, one might think him the son of some wealthy family.

Given his youthful unfamiliarity with the ways of the world. Zephiron activates the See Aura psionic power, attempting to gauge the nature of these individuals for himself. Even Daisy was unfamiliar to him.

• Estimate the general level of experience. Low (I -3), medium (4-7),
high (8th and up).
• The presence of magic (no indication of what, or power level).
• The presence of psychic abilities. Low (Minor) or high (Major or
Master).
• High or low base P.P.E.
• The presence of a possessing entity (does not indicate Psychic Possession
or mind control).
• Health : Sick, injured or completely well .
• The presence of an unusual human aberration which indicates a serious
illness or that the character is not human

With this in mind, when you look over each member of the party, you find out the following things:

The woman that is introduced to you as Terra Alvana, a Battle Controller Mage, is of a medium level of experience, has magic, no psychic abilities register, mid to high levels of PPE, no controlling or possessing entity, she is in good health, and she is not quite human, but is very close to one.

The Cyber Knight known as Sir Dru also shows a medium level of experience, no magic, major psychic abilities, low PPE, no possessing entity, he is in excellent health, and he has no illnesses and is obviously not human (he's a minotaur)

Next is Gradicus the Undead Slayer. He is also of a medium level of experience, has magic, no psychic abilities, high levels of PPE (even higher levels than Terra), no possessing entity, he is in excellent health, and he, too, is not quite human, but is very close.

Shaona appears to be a human woman, and is introduced to you as a Techno Wizard. She is a medium level of experience, has magic, has psychic abilities (Major in power level), high PPE (slightly higher than Terra, but lower than Gradicus), no possessing entity, is in great health, and is human.

Looking over at Daisy, you see that she is of medium experience as a Glitter Boy pilot, no magic, low level of psychic ability, low PPE, no possessing entity, she is in good health, and is a mutant wolf.

Finally, there is a human looking fellow that is hanging out with the group that is the driver of the team Badger APC. Named Eric Foss, and when you look over at him, he shows a high level of experience, has no magic, has no psychic powers, low PPE, he does have some sort of possessing entity, is in phenomenal health, and does register as human, but the entity in him has given him MDC skin and super strength. It would probably grant him an increased level of healing when injured, too.

As you look over at the woman named Terra, you spot a distinctive tattoo mark on her wrist; one that you recognize from your racial memories. She is a True Atlantean, one of the Clan Draco Amicus, ancient allies to dragonkind across the multiverse. Seeing this gives you a good feeling knowing that she is of this Clan, and you instinctively know you can depend on her as a ally.

The royal hatchling stepped forward to speak, but seemed to stammer before a word ever came out. He shrugged off the flash of memory, and held the topic for a more appropriate time. Upon regaining his mental footing he gave his subjects a toothy grin. "Greetings mortals! I am prince Zephiron!" The young child speaks in his native Dragon tongue. "I understand you are all reliable friends of Brazamal, yes? Tell me humans and friends, your friend has not had much time to explain the details of our prey! Do you have a plan of attack? How do you intend to cook them? I'm quite partial to deep fry."

After fixing Brazamal a glass of liquor she saves just for the rare quest, she sat down with a glass of water and listened to him. A job! Wonderful!

But of course he then mentioned the bonus.

Daisy did a full spit take. The only thing keeping her from getting any on Lord Brazamal or her couch was throwing her hands up just in time to cover her mouth. Which was still messy. But much more isolated.

Twenty million credits! That was a lot! Could almost buy another glitter boy for that! Needless to say. She agreed and confirmed she would be ready ASAP.

_____

Meeting the those she was reinforcing...

The Glitter Boy, in all its shiny glory, was loaded down and ready for a campaign. For the most part, it was the classic model. But it wasnt without a couple of modifications. The neck had some work to give it but if mobility and slight width adjustment, and the face of the helmet had been extended forward a couple of inches. Giving it a very snoutish look to it. Under the eye slits were drawn two semi-circles to make it look like eyes and brows, and a simple drawing across the "snout" of a line and upside down triangles in a childish semblance of a toothy smile. Added that two hollow ovals drawn along the horns to look like ears, the pilot certainly didnt seem to be a high class glitter boy stereotype. All that was missing was a tongue lolling out. She dubbed it the A.C.E Special.

Other than that, it was indeed loaded down and ready. Duffel bag sat atop the ammo container in it's back, securely strapped down, with a jet pack squared away underneath it. And along with the infamous boom gun on its back, there was a power armor sized particle rifle on a clip to be grabbed when needed. In its hips were multiple containers of extra ammunition, three, to be precise. And on the other hip, a large runed draconic axe.

It was armed to its comical teeth, and had ammo for days.

Now Daisy gave quick look over of the crew. Likely also part of the special team that Lord Brazamal mentioned. And if he trusted them to this task, she would trust his judgement that they could indeed handle themselves. Though to be honest... for twenty million credits she would not have cared if she was fighting alongside an army of triplegic frogs.

Daisy smiled, despite it not being able to be seen. Her tail would have been wagging too if it had room. She was quite excited to get to the blasting. "We heard yall found a nest of vermin to be eliminated with extreme predjudice. And, like the kid, I too like the idea of a good thorough deep fry." She said hungrily in native american. Though apparently she understood dragonese just fine.

"Oh yeah! And I'm Daisy. And I hope yall brought along some hearing protection. It ain't your ears I want to be wrecking."

Zephiron tilted his head to the side in puzzlement at Daisy's strange language. Judging from the Psi-hound's aura, he didn't sense any disagreeable ideas. He turned to Terra, deciding now might not be the worst time to approach the issue. "Dragon...friend? I'm only two months old. Does this one speak our tongue or must I exert my essence to communicate with her?" Somewhat curious and distractible, he stole a few glances at the glittering turtle suit worn by the humanoid canine.

That's weird, I thought dogs and turtles were different animals... did those books lie to me? This one even speaks! Zephiron mused to himself. No fair! Books aren't supposed to lie! What devilry is this? Though... I think I can lift that... Possibly even break it like I did that toasted automo-whatsit Brazamal showed me ages ago. That doesn't sound too nice though... She seems rather happy in the shiny-shell.

The head of the glitter boy turned to look at the boy. So what was this? Dragon friend? Dragonese. Two months old. She wasnt aware that Brazamal was in the business of knocking folks up. Always seemed a kind of eunachy type. But hey! All the better for him! She couldn't really think of why else a little dragon squirt would be along. But goodness gracious, for as long lived as they are, they sure do seem to get to some levels of maturity before puppies.

"Or you could try talking to me to find out. Friendly as I may be, I would rather not have no essence exertions all over me."

"I can speak Dragonese instead, if you can't understand me otherwise. I'm a nice gal like that." Her dragonese was obviously not as smooth as her native tongue, but it was more than serviceable.

Last edited:
Shaona, tw

Slightly in the past...

Amongst those who prepare to step through the portal, the two newest arrivals might have already noticed a green-haired woman, clothed in light armor that has been heavily modified to meet the technowizard's needs. With both a staff and a gun on her back, she seems to be prepared wherever the upcoming battles will take her. Standing amidst the others, it does not seem like she's part of any of the groups gathered by Bramazal; right there, she has a rather determined look on her face, and it seems like she's deep in thought. That changes as the magic is woven to open the portal - while the other, more experienced mages take care of that, Shaona's eyes certainly seem to follow each and every step. That does, of course, mean that she's about as approachable as before - you probably wouldn't get much of a response at this point in time.

Now...

Once through the portal, Shaona is amongst those who lead the group; both because her magic might help a little, and because it shouldn't be far to meet the others once more. Indeed, it does not: it might take some patience to not steal Bramazal the show as both groups find each other; watching as a most precious gift is presented to Terra, well-earnt, she stays in the background. Then, however, she's quick to bridge the gap, and join the familiar comrade-in arms.

"Vermins indeed. Bloody things ain't gonna get stomped easily, they took quite a beating before we got rid of the first few." She spits out, as if that fight left a sour taste in her mouth. "Guess your little machine will do some work, though." As she musters the glitter boy, her eyes seem to rest on the finer details of the armor suit; pieces where adjustments have been made, or where the mechanics' expertness, now mostly forgotten, shows. In other words, those eyes see more than just the glorified armor, but instead show the appreciation of someone who knows what an amazing piece of work these suits are, from a technological standpoint.

"Don't understand what the child says. Or Daisy, just now. Has a familiar ring to it, but that's it." She looks at Terra, as if hoping for a translation, or explanation; after all, the words were partially directed at her, right?

Terra looks over at Zephiron with a smile. "Well met, good dragon! It would be best for us if you could speak English so that everyone can understand you. Even so, I am glad to have more friends on this mission to put a stop to the evils of the Mechanoids, even one as young as you are. Stick with me, and I'll help show you the ways of the world."

Turning to look at the Glitter Boy pilot, Terra asks, "You're not with the bunch that, with any luck, will be showing up from New Haven, are you? Are you one of Lord Brazamal's special forces?"

[Activating the Tongues Spell]

Zephiron sings a short chant to himself, mystically tuning his vocal cords and ears through the resonant hum of his own voice. When he felt the incantation complete he tested his English with his response. "Ah, sure! I haven't made any human friends before!"

Zephiron sat quietly with a satisfied grin. He was still waiting to hear what the plan was, but clearly not everyone was familiar with each other. He wasn't quite certain how urgent the proceedings were, but he at least could spare a moment to talk with the strangers.

Well. Not everybody could have a translator in their helmet.

At the comment of the human, Daisy audibly humphed. Unable to tell whether it was a compliment or insult, Daisy assumed it was the latter. Which didn't rub her the right way since it meant it was basically insulting her late husbands work. But her respect for Lord Brazamal kept her from spitting back a snide remark. This time, at least.

Instead Daist turned her attention back to Terra, who certainly seemed a cheerful one.. "Lord Brazamal's special forces. Hand picked. He must like y'all a lot to send us here to help. And I ain't going to let him down. Or you for that matter."

"What's your name? You are the leader of the outfit I take it?" She asked curiously. "If these mechanoids are as dangerous as I hear, then I'd like to hear what game plan you got. And again, I do need to know if you all have some ear protection. For your own safety. If you all ain't heard a Boom Gun before, the first time will be your last without it. And I dont want to be firing it if yall dont."

Terra offers up a hand to the wolf woman and gives her a nod. "Well, I guess I do talk for the team. We just see what needs to be done, and let the best qualified of us on the task at hand. I'm Terra, and its good to meet you. I have never had the good fortune to work along side a Glitter Boy before, so I've only heard what everyone else has said; that its loud as fuck and will knock you for a loop if you don't have good ear protection." She reaches out and grabs her helmet and gives it an affectionate tap on top of it. "Luckily, my armor does come with some measure of hearing protection, so as long as I'm not sitting right on top of you when you're sending rounds down range, I should be good."

"As far as a game plan, we were waiting for you guys to show up before trying to come up with one, having no idea just what kind of firepower we were to be expecting. Now that we have a decent amount of reinforcements here, we can start to make a game plan. The good news is, we may have extra support coming from the Free Quebec city of New Haven in the form of a couple of squads of powered suits. We were told flat out that our request for help was denied, but the captain of the garrison on the wall then called for a one of his NCOs to gather up two squads of suits for an 'extended recon' in the field. I think that he's going to 'accidentally' show up in the right place at the right time, and lend a gun or two to the fight. At least, I sincerely hope so. But it cannot be counted on, so we make plans to attack with what forces we have."

She lets out a puff of breath in exasperation at the situation. "I am wondering if there is any way we can lure out some small parts of the enemy at a time into an ambush, so that when we finally do make the final run against the actual fortress, we will be facing off against fewer troops. Even a handful taken out of the fight early could make a big difference."

"Thanks, little one." The tongues spell is certainly appreciated, while the same can not be said about her own few words before. Oh well, can't have it all.

"Things tried to kill humans on sight thus far; unless their programming makes them rethink after losing a few squads, I'd expect them to go after easy targets that get too close. Could just send in a small group to bait them out, then close in on 'em - should have the means to hold out without too many losses, got magic after all. And if they don't come out, we get a closer look at their defenses, at least." A short pause as she musters those assembled - Daisy in particular. "Probably wouldn't send in the glitter boy in the beginning; if they did their research, they'd send either too much, or no troops at all. And if not, they're in for a surprise either way. Fought close to one before, thing tore demons apart like they're nothing." Good times. "Ears survived that, but I'll wear my helmet for once." Another pause, in thought. "Think we should try to show as little as possible whenever we can. For all we know, the Mechanoids could be better at analyzing than anyone else; wouldn't like to solely rely on New Haven for a nasty surprise or two."

Zephiron reached over to grab Daisy's Glitterboy by the front plate with his left arm and lift it off the ground. "I do not belong to Brazamal like some pet, Daisy turtle-dog." He'd grumpily set her back on her feet as quickly as he snapped his rebuke. Purple fumes huffed from his nose as he pouted his disapproval at being assumed as another Dragon's lackey. "I'm merely here as a favor."

Seeing Terra's concern brought Zephiron back focusing to on the task at hand. He couldn't learn from her if they failed here, nor would his pride permit it. His skin rippled like water and his form began to give way to his natural likeness.

Zephiron stood tall, clad in scales the color of a starry sky. Between his spines were regal hues of blue webbing like flashes of electric energy arcing across his imposing silhouette. Those who had seen Brazamal's true form would recognize that Zephiron was definitely not a Flame Wind Dragon.

"Fear not polite ones... I can carry several of you into battle if we have to scout the hive of these... vermin." Zephiron bellowed throatily with confidence. He craned his head down towards the group, committing their scents to memory in the event of separation. "Who wishes to go first?"

All it took was for her feet to leave the ground before her hand was already going to the Dragon Thunderer. And took incredible restraint to not use it to flay the creatures face. Or to grab the Boom Gun instead. Thankfully it was a shortlived insult.

"Listen here, creature. I wouldnt care if you are a deity's favorite fuckboy here to deliver a world saving prophecy. If you handle me like that again without my permission, I will send a dragon tooth sized bullet into your forehead and out your ass." And if he was willing to try it again, she was willing to deliver.

"I said nothing of the sort about who you belonged to. And I dont care, frankly. But you aren't the only predator out here. Lord Brazamal ain't in the habit of sending out chumps to take of business he finds this serious. And I wouldnt put it past even green hair to have the ability to rip off your tail and feed it to you."

After saying her piece, she watched Zeph for a few moments to make sure he wasnt going to try anything else funny. "And that's fine." She said in response to green hair. "I can shoot from good distance. A mile or two if need be. If you can drag them into the open, I can make easy pickings of them. I'm capable of long range support if that's where you think you need me."

Zephiron turns his head back to the turtle dog, head titled as if confused. "You didn't?" One might intuit the idea that a mortal could threaten Zephiron would not register in his mind. "I will say I don't quite understand half the words you just said, but judging from the rudeness of your aura I should inform you. Not one of those weapons you carry concerns me. Mortals quickly forget how easily such things are to strip from them, how trivial it is to erect barriers in addition to dampening impact, how easy it is to deny or misdirect their fragile senses, and how easy it is to pitch metal eggs long distances. Frankly, I find the pitch of your voice quite endearing and adorable, so I will forgive this rudeness on the grounds that I was mistaken in my judgment."

Zephiron gave a satisfied huff of purple fumes, proud of his command of language from what little time he's had to read. "In my short two months walking the earth among my lost and deprived subjects, I have been cooped in the confines of a lesser dragon's manor and my patience has been thinning insufferably. I don't know if I can take it anymore. Regardless... Would you, in turn, forgive my rash outburst? I just want my fried mecha-nuggets already."

Last edited:
Daisy blinked. The offense she felt drained away. And it was replaced by just bewilderment. Not that he dared to test her. But because... that he was just stupid. Like... how-did-he-even-survive-two-months-even-in-the-safety-of-the-shadow-of-Brazamal kind of stupid. He was just a dumb kid that didnt even understand he was capable of dying. Reminded her of watching pups run around playing guns and thinking they were invincible.

"You are forgiven. But tell me, young one..." She reached to her back, and took the large particle beam rifle into her hands, showing it to him. "Do you know what things like this are?"

"That looks like a weak angry-light." Zephiron said confidently. "When I was shot by one in playtime, it left an annoying rash for about two or three minutes before it healed. I don't really care for the itching, but to say they are dangerous is a bit dramatic. Er... well, for a dragon. I'm sure they might cause more damage from a squad of mortals, but with only the one it merely looks like a toy humans use to feel in charge. You sure you aren't mistaking me for a lesser dragon?"

Terra looks at the baby dragon with amusement. "Trust me, my friend. These weapons are more than just a mere nuisance. They are quite nasty, and in the right hands, very deadly. Don't just assume that because you are a dragon that you can just take the hit and keep on going. Eventually, even you will feel the effects of these blasts, and soon enough they will bring you down. You must be careful out in the world."

As he hears this, Brazamal lets out a little chuckle. "She speaks the truth, Zephiron. When I first encountered Daisy, I was overconfident in my abilities, and quickly got in over my head fighting several mecha at once. If she had not turned her own guns on the attackers I was trying to save her from, I would have been much worse for wear at the end of the day. I hazard a guess that at the end of this fight, you will have a new respect for the effects of a particle beam cannon on your scaly hide."

Turning his attention to Terra, he says, "You are working on the start of a plan, yes? What is on your mind?"

Daisy shook her head at the dragon, and after Terra spoke, she nodded. "This is a gun. Specifically it is the XF217 Particle Beam Rifle. It has been given the nickname "Dragon Stopper." And it is called that because it does its namesake very well. "

"These are called guns. You see, there are small guns, and they might just tickle a dragon. But then there are big guns. Made with the express purpose of killing things like you. These mechanoids may very well be wielding such weapons, among other things that can do worse."

She nodded, at Brazamal. While it wasnt seen through her suit. She positively beamed from his praise. "If this is your first venture out, then you will start seeing a lot of things you thought impossible. As there are a great many 'lesser creatures' that hunt you 'greater creatures' and do so with enough effectiveness that there is a reason this world is yet dominated by them." She explained to the young dragon in more detail, hoping it would keep him safe long enough to learn such lessons first hand. Second or third hand preferably.

"That big stick you have, is also capable of such feats. But if you be wanting to be that big dragon able to be above all others, then you will want to start by gathering such wisdoms so you may stay alive long enough to do so. If you dont believe me, then just ask for a demonstration."

Terra nods. "As I said, I am thinking that we try to lure some of the enemy away from the base and ambush them to whittle away at the numbers of the enemy. We have seen that they have a history of chasing after people from the time they were going after Hagan with that Tank and the half dozen Brains that were after him. What concerns me the most right now is their air support. We don't have very many air units, and few other people with enough of a ranged attack power to be able to hit aircraft."

She thinks about it for a minute, then says, "If we get the Ice Drakes to buzz the base, that might be enough to lure some of those fighters away and chase after them. Flying low, that will bring them into range of the guns of the ground troops and that nasty Boom Gun, and we swat those bastards out of the air before they know what hit them. Wave two moves in with some ground forces, and fires off a few pot-shots at the defenders. I'm thinking we try to get a Tank or two to come out and play with us this time. Then, we smash them with our Automations and the infantry. By now, the base will be all up in arms, and will probably not want to keep throwing troops out at us. So here is where we will have to earn our pay and just hit that place as hard as we can."

Thinking some more, she muses, "I would have to guess that getting someone inside the base to blow it up from inside will probably be our best bet. With as big as it is, something as tiny as we are will have no problem getting into it and wreaking havoc."

Combat Attributes
Perception +2 (more when fighting Vampires)
Initiative +2 (+6 when using sword)
Critical Strike on Natural 18 or higher.
Strike +13 (+16 with one sword, +17 with two. +4 with "Dragonfire" Flamethrower, K-4 Laser Pulse Rifle, M-160 Ion Rifle, and Stun Gun. +2 with NG-SE9 Laser Pistol).
Parry +11 (+12 with Tattoo-Magic shield) (+14 with swords)
Dodge +11
Roll +6 (Automatic Roll and Breakfall from Zanji)
Save vs. Magic +7
Horror Factor Saving Throws (+4 to save from Undead Slayer)
Horror Factor 13 (Awe. 12 from Atlantean, +1 from Heritage)
Attacks per Round: 6 (+1 additional attack per melee round when fighting supernatural evil from Undead Slayer; +1 additional attack from Weapon Mastery - Sword when using swords)

Damage by Weapon Type
Summertime (Katana) - 1D4x10 M.D. + 4D6 M.D. + 5 M.D. (double damage versus supernatural evil creatures) + 6D6 M.D. (socketed Acid crystal).
Wintertime (Wakizashi) - 3D6 M.D. + 4D6 M.D. + 5 M.D. (double damage versus supernatural evil creatures) + 6D6 M.D. (socketed Acid crystal).
Crystal Stun Mace - 2d6 S.D.C. + Stun when energized (10 P.P.E. for 2 minutes of use). Save at 16 or higher (14 for Mega-damage beings).
(In Bag of Holding) TW Force Cannon - 1D6x10+10 M.D.. Range: 2,000 feet. 5/5 shots per TK-Clip.
"Dragonfire" Flamethrower - 1D6x10 M.D. to everything within 100 feet. Enemies are -3 to Dodge. Can "sweep" 10 foot wide by 100 foot corridor; costs 3 attacks. 5/5 blasts per E-Clip.
K-4 Laser Pulse Rifle - 3D6+6 M.D. single shot, 1D6x10+6 M.D. three-round burst. Range: 3,000 feet. 30/30 rounds in E-Clip.
(In Bag of Holding) M-160 Ion Rifle - 1D6x10 M.D. Range: 2,000 feet. 15/30 shots remaining in E-clip.
Stun Gun (blaster) - Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry, and dodge for 2D4 melees. Save vs. Toxins negates.
(In Bag of Holding) NG-SE9 laser pistol - 3D4+3 M.D. Range: 1,000 feet.
Silver-plated gladius - 2d6 S.D.C. + P.S. bonus + 4 S.D.C.
SIlver-plated knife - 1d6 S.D.C. + P.S. bonus + 4 S.D.C.

Gradicus sat cross-legged at the edge of the gathering, resocketing his beloved swords from lightning to acid. He treated his weapons of war as he treated his own body, for during combat, they were the same. The young gladiator set about toning his daisho, balancing them in the way Lord Yamaguchi's people had trained him. His many masterworked tattoos glimmered upon his youthful skin as he touched a small hammer to Summertime. As he did this, he listened to all that was going on around him. The Tattooed Undead Slayer listened well and watched.

The mystic halberd upon the two-month old dragon had not eluded him, nor did the unusually-shaped axe upon the Glitter Boy pilot's hip. Only one type of axe he had ever seen held that wickedly-dangerous shape. These, Gradicus suspected, were true rune weapons, each with their own fabulous history, magic, and purpose in the cosmos. To see one such weapon was enough to bring his attention, but two? These were the ultimate weapons of his trade. During his five years in the human island nation of Japan, only true samurai like Lord Yamaguchi wore such blades. In the Arena of Champions on Atlantis, only the richest of warriors brought them. Gradicus had never held one. To see one on the person of a two-month-old dragon was enough to convince him that the dragon was indeed the prince he claimed to be. The Glitter Boy pilot was also truly born under a lucky star to bear one.

Every weapon had its tales. Rune weapons especially. One day, he felt himself wishing, he would have his own rune weapon (perhaps his own swords refolded?). He would make such tales with it that had never before been sung. Then Gradicus reminded himself he was lucky to have what he had. His freedom. His friends. The very air that went into his lungs and the blood in his beating heart. He coveted them all with the unusual appreciation of a true survivor.

As Elder Brazamal and the others spoke, Gradicus felt his restless spirit stir. Some of these thoughts the others gave voice to did not sit well with him. What was a True Atlantean of the Clan Marciniszyn to do but to voice his own?

Gradicus's passionate blue eyes glanced at Terra and the female Glitter Boy pilot. His voice was strong, full of spirit, and held tones of both natural gentleness and terrible ferocity. "Our fellowship has no leader. Nor have we a name for it. We need none, for as was spoken, the one amongst us who knows most leads the way, whether they are in our fellowship or not." Gradicus looked about and shook his head. "And that person we need most is not among us."

He declared to anyone with the interest to listen to him. "My fellows, I am thus far against all of the plans currently laid forth, for the human Hagan Lonovich has had no part in their creation. Did he not teach us the very name of our foe? Who knows more about the Mechanoid menace than Hagan Lonovich? We may pay dearly without his guidance." Gradicus rose, stretched his mighty limbs, and gazed northward.

"How might we bring Lonovich amongst us again? His wisdom is sorely needed against this dangerous and numerous foe we know so little of."

full

Image credit: Atlantean by Chuck Walton)
STATUS Location: Maine in the former United States.
Statblock: Self-M.D.C. (327/327) Self-P.P.E. (278/278). Power Matrix (50/50 P.P.E.) . P.P.E. Battery (100/100 P.P.E.). Talisman 1 of 2 (---/100 M.D. 3/3 daily uses remaining). Blazing Comet (Mach 5 for 5 hours. --/100 M.D.). Smoochie (---/500 M.D. for 5 hours). Effects active: None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back