• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts Adventure IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
blake, cyborg

i listen intensely to gradicus's and shoana's words when they have finished speaking i decide to speak up once more. i look around at everyone that has been gathered, at the refugees and the devestated crew, to those who had traveled with me and those who are new i look at each and every one of their faces and then i speak "listen i know that what we are presented with is not the best, and that our situattion seems dire but we must not give up we must hold strong, think of your families of those who hold you dear" at this moment i grab the ring that is hanging on the chain around my neck "we all have something we wish to return to, something we wish to be with again, we must not give up or lose hope, we must band together and help one another whether we like it or not our best chance for survival and escape is if we work together, only then do we stand any chance of makeing it off of this island and back to the places that we call home, back to those that we love and care for, back to a place where we can be free" once more i look amoung the faces of those gathered "so i will ask each and every one of you, will you stay with us? will you stay and fight? for your family and loved ones? for your freedom?"

Terra listens to the various options listed by the former servant of the Splurgoth with a touch of apprehension. After thinking about them for a long moment, she says, "Lets look at the possible pros and cons to these, and see if we can't come up with a plan."

"First, the military base. There may be hundreds of people there, making us outnumbered by what? Ten to one at least? But, when you think about it, not all of them will be active combatants. There will be cooks, mechanics, doctors and more, all of which are going to be removed from the mix. Another plus is that with Capt. Ramius and his surviving crew, we'll have a bunch of people that know how to operate a ship, because I sure as hell don't know how to do so. If we can take a vessel, we can later on give it to Ramius to replace his own ship that he's lost.

"Second option is the city in the mountains. I would think that it would be difficult to get the Betty up to it, and I doubt that Trent would be willing to leave that vehicle behind. My Automations might be able to climb up, but there is no guarantee that there will be an airship large enough to carry them. Not to mention the fact that the gargoyles themselves will be a tough fight. I would vote to avoid this one.

"Finally, there is the pyramid. There is the possibility that there is no one using this 'hunting lodge', making the numbers of beings there that we would have to face much smaller than the others. But there might be something quite nasty there waiting for us, that would object to us using the pyramid in any way. Also, there is the question of just how to make the damn thing work. Given some time to put our heads together, Shaona, Gradicus and I might be able to figure it out, but there is no guarantee that we will have that time if we are running from some big baddie.

"Perhaps it is a result of the martial training I have gotten, but if I were to place my bet, it would be on the military base. We can blast our way through the outer gates and whatever defenses that may be there, ignore most of the place as we head for the dock, and hold off any counterattack long enough for Ramius and his people to get the ship powered up and moving. We can even try a distraction with Blake's drones. They pack missiles on them, right? Have them fly off to hit some target or two with them, light the place up, and make it harder for the response team to know exactly where we are coming from or going to. Hit the place in the middle of the night when most of the base is asleep, and it will take some time for the responders to deploy against us as they struggle out of bed and run for their guns.

"Well, that's my thought. What does everyone else think about what we should do?" Terra waits for the others to give their thoughts on this.

Eric looks around at the mess that you are currently in, then lets out a sigh. "I have always been one for a good stand-up fight. If it were up to me, I'd say lets go for the ship at this navy base. That way it get us all out of here, and Ramius a new ride."

Shaona, tw

Words of reason from both of the Atlanteans, and words of conviction from the cyborg - perhaps the former will more likely point out a path, but the latter will make people actually follow it. Doesn't make much of a difference if the chosen path is a death trap, though.

"I can certainly see the appeal - enough space for the Badger and all of us, and a new ship for the captain on top of it." There's a hint of sarcasm in her voice, quickly emphasized by the motion of her left arm, pointing at the River Walker's remnants. "The fact is - we had something like that just mere moments ago, and it got blown to pieces before we even reached it. It's not about finding a ride, it's about finding one that'll get us out of here. The base might be the easiest target at first, but it'll be a dead end. You saw the ring" - her eyes find Blake amongst the others - " and by the way, I wanna hear its story once we're outta here." She would have expected that only people who have little to lose would travel to Atlantis - she'd count herself as one of those, and the Atlanteans as well as Trent seemed to follow a similarly unattached life style. Perhaps not, though - there has been one surprise already, right?

"Some of us have friends and family to return to, places to visit. We gotta find the best way out for those , not the one that looks the easiest at first. Heck, call me reckless if you want, but I'm not reckless enough to ask you to be a sitting duck on the waters. They'll know where we're at, might even be able to track down their own ships. And they'll know who's likely to be aboard, and send whatever they have available. I'd rather trust our chances to figure out a teleporter than hope for the demons to send their entire aircraft to a two-day maintenance after gunning down a boat. "

The greenhair spits out. "Doesn't mean I'm not with you if you still think it's the best choice. Blake's right, we gotta do this together if we wanna have any chance to get out of here. I'd swim if you think that's the best choice for us." She pauses to let those words sink in, and return to rational thoughts once more. "Don't know much about gargoyles or Atlantean tech, so you have a point there, Terra. You as well, Gradicus - just think we gotta take the risk and choose a path that has a chance of success, and I don't see us getting anywhere with an unfamiliar ship."

Uleanar just had to watch the mayhem play out, hearing the ruin of a ship and not sure what to think. His freedom was the one thing he knew was at risk. Not from the people around him but from whatever was chasing them. The beings that would ruin a ship. He looks conflicted but he wanted to get away from here with these people. He felt they were his best choice at the moment and really they had been kind so far. They wanted to help and he wanted to help them. Thus he was only really listening, ready to go where they chose to as he was still working out things in his own mind and testing what powers were awakening to him.

Blake, cyborg

i look at shoana "before we departed i also read a fare number of books on atlantian tech, if we agree to go to the teleporter then i may be of some assistance there as well" i say figuring that we may as well say what we have to offer with each route and option "i know next to nothing about gargoyles except that they live here and some seem to have wings, and as far as a boat goes im pretty sure i could locate any mechanical tracking devices on their ships and deactivate them or even manipulate them toi lead them away from us, i could even boost the engines like i did with the River walker to give us the upper hand, and besides if we destroy thier other ships then it would most likely take a few days for any other nearby outposts" i look around at everyone "i will go with what ever we decide but if i had to put our choices in an order of most to least favorible i would choose military base, then teleporter and then gargoyles"

Terra looks between Shaona and Blake, marshaling her thoughts for a moment. "Well, I concede that we know nothing about the size and type of ship or ships that may be available at this navy base. For all we know, the only vessels there might not be big enough to hold our vehicles, and I personally would hate to lose Baby and Junior, and Trent would probably offer up an objection to losing his Badger." She folds her hands behind her head and leans back, stretching. After feeling her back crunch and pop, Terra continues to talk.

"I guess we can make tracks towards the hunting lodge-pyramid thing, if that is what is best. The pyramids that I am familiar with are all very large, and have room enough in their chambers for our vehicles to go inside. We should be able to have the Betty drive right up into the place along with my Automations, once we clear out any caretakers and other guards that are there to keep people away. The only concern is that there may be some big nasty spending some vacation time there, and whatever it is will probably object to us using the gate. Considering that I've never operated a pyramid before, it might take us some time to work out the bugs, so we'll need to secure the place before going to work."

As the various members of the party are discussing their next steps, Eric snaps his fingers to get the attention of the group, then he points over at Mellar, the human seer that was recovered. She has settled down into a lotus position and is in some kind of trance with Ragnar the dwarf standing near her with is hammer in hand, obviously guarding her as she turns her attention away from the material world around her.

Habbattar, the elven stone master sees this, and says reassuringly, "Don't worry. Mellar is trying to catch a glimpse of the future. It is difficult for her, and once she comes out of her trance, she will be very weak and disoriented, but she may be able to give us an idea of which path is going to be the best one for us all. She is usually out of her trances in a few minutes."

Just as the elf predicted, it does take several minutes for the woman to come back out of her meditations, and she then slumps down on the ground. Ragnar places a comforting hand on her shoulder, and soon after, Mellar straightens up and gets to her feet. Looking quite exhausted, she says, "Do not try to go to the gargoyle city; that path leads to ruin and death for us. If we go the path of taking a ship, it will be a struggle to get back, with the agents of the Splurgoth pursuing us relentlessly, hoping to keep us from escaping, but it will be possible for us to cross the ocean and get to the American coast."

The dwarf helps to support the unsteady seer, and he asks, "What of the pyramid? Did you see what would happen if we go there?"

She nods. "it is very cloudy, but I did see that there is a dragon of some power there, and we will have to fight past it to be able to take control of the pyramid. It will be possible for us to use the portal there to escape Atlantis, but our destination is . . . uncertain. I am not able to see what will happen after that. I am sorry that I cannot give you more, but looking forward is so very draining for me. I might be able to try again later, once I have rested."

Terra frowns at the revelations given to them by the seer. On one hand, they have a fight on their hands to capture a ship, and will be hounded by the bad guys all the way home. On the other hand, they would have to face off against a dragon of not insignificant power along with whatever custodian force at the pyramid, then they would have to figure out how to get out using the portal. But that was an issue, wasn't it? They might not get back to North America on the first jump, but may have to make several jumps to get back to Lord Brazamal.

With a sigh, Terra says, "So, where does that leave us? The mountains are out, so we have the navy base or the pyramid. If we go to the base, we are looking at a running battle all the way back home. But, with the pyramid, we have the dragon to deal with. I can tell you that even a young dragon is not an easy fight, and I'm guessing that it will be an older one, and there is no guarantee that we can get home from there. Given the unknowns of the pyramid, I suggest the navy base as our target. We have a lot of martial ability in this team, and shouldn't have too much trouble dealing with a fight."

Blake, cyborg

I listen carefully to the seer and terra's words, running situations through my head and wieghing the risks. "not only do we have a lot of martial power but we also have a lot of mechanical capabilities, and we can also scout out the naval base to see what the situation is, the number of ships and their types, i acknoledge that while we have already faced and defeated a dragon i doubt any we face hear would be as easy as the one back at the lake." i take a moment to think some more "i cast my vote for the naval base, if you need me i will be takeing an invintory of everything that we have that survived the shipwreck and seeing if any of it might be able to help us" i then begin to look for the ship crew and see if they managed to grab and save anything as well as asking to see if there was anything on the ship that may have survived the reck even if it was underwater

Combat Attributes
Perception +2 (more when fighting Vampires)
Initiative +2 (+6 when using sword)
Strike +12 (+15 with one sword, +16 with two. +4 with "Dragonfire" Flamethrower, M-160 Ion Rifle, and Stun Gun. +2 with NG-SE9 Laser Pistol).
Parry +11 (+12 with Tattoo-Magic shield) (+14 with swords)
Dodge +11
Roll +6 (Automatic Roll and Breakfall from Zanji)
Save vs. Magic +7
Horror Factor Saving Throws (+4 to save from Undead Slayer)
Horror Factor 13 (Awe. 12 from Atlantean, +1 from Heritage)
Attacks per Round: 5 (+1 additional attack per melee round when fighting supernatural evil from Undead Slayer; +1 additional attack from Weapon Mastery - Sword when using swords)

Damage by Weapon Type
Summertime (Katana) - 1D4x10 M.D. + 4D6 M.D. + 5 M.D. (double damage versus supernatural evil creatures)
Wintertime (Wakizashi) - 3D6 M.D. + 4D6 M.D. + 5 M.D. (double damage versus supernatural evil creatures)
TW Force Cannon - 1D6x10+10. Range: 2,000 feet.
"Dragonfire" Flamethrower - 1D6x10 M.D. to everything within 100 feet. Enemies are -3 to Dodge. Can "sweep" 10 foot wide by 100 foot corridor; costs three attacks.
M-160 Ion Rifle - 1D6x10 M.D. Range: 2,000 feet.
Stun Gun (blaster) - Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry, and dodge for 2D4 melees. Save vs. Toxins negates.
NG-SE9 laser pistol - 3D4+3 M.D. Range: 1,000 feet.
Silver-plated gladius - 2d6 S.D.C. + P.S. bonus + 4 S.D.C.
SIlver-plated knife - 1d6 S.D.C. + P.S. bonus + 4 S.D.C.

His gaze softened as he regarded Mellar. "Gratitude, soothsayer, for your guidance in this uncertain moment." Gradicus rested one hand on his katana, Summertime, and faced the sea. "Aye, Terra. With such a telling, what choice have we? The gargoyles bring only doom, the pyramid only grim uncertainty. The only sure path is to blood and a watery grave for any who pursue us. For unlike the River Walker, if we fail, I imagine there will be no shore for us to swim to. Our back is to the wall."

"I recommend we scout the military base out and plan accordingly. If arrogance is their weakness, then perhaps we can use this to advantage before the first shot is fired." Gradicus clasped his hands. "Or perhaps we might have the option of taking over a vessel on its way to or from the base and not deal with their heavier numbers at all. I would see this base for myself.

"What say you all?"

full

Image credit: Atlantean by Chuck Walton)
STATUS Location: In the Atlantean Wilds
Statblock: Self-M.D.C. (285/285) Self-P.P.E. (175/236). Power Matrix (20/30 P.P.E. remaining). Talisman (0/100 M.D. 2/3 daily uses remaining).

Shaona, tw

Of all those assembled near the shore, few are as unhappy about that prophecy as Shaona; at least judging by her grim expression as she stares at the sand in thought. Some time passes before she speaks her mind - and when she does, her voice lacks the usual confidence. "Guess it was naive to hope for a better way out, then. No point in fighting a bloody dragon if it doesn't even mean a safe escape route." There are still images of the last dragon they fought in her mind - and where Blake calls it an easy victory, she knows better than that.

"Leaves us with the worst choice as the best one, presumably - all we can do now is to try to turn the odds in our favor the best we can. I have some means to stay hidden at night myself, so I might be able to take a closer look. Could look for a way to cause a bit of chaos, make it easier for you to reach the ships if we're not lucky enough to catch one outside of the harbor." Her voice clearly tells that that's highly unlikely, at least from her perspective.

Terra nods. "If you want to do a sneak and peak, that sounds like a good idea to me. That will give us a good idea on what we have to deal with, and how to bypass the worst of their defenses." She looks around a the various escaped prisoners and the crew of the River Walker. "Lets get everyone loaded up in the Betty and get a move on. Once we are closer to the base, we can then have Shaona break off and do her recon. Does that sound good to everyone?"

Combat Attributes
Strike +12 (+15 with one sword, +16 with two. +4 with "Dragonfire" Flamethrower, M-160 Ion Rifle, and Stun Gun. +2 with NG-SE9 Laser Pistol).
Dodge +11
Save vs. Magic +7
Attacks per Round: 5 (+1 additional attack per melee round when fighting supernatural evil from Undead Slayer; +1 additional attack from Weapon Mastery - Sword when using swords)

Damage by Weapon Type
Summertime (Katana) - 1D4x10 M.D. + 4D6 M.D. + 5 M.D. (double damage versus supernatural evil creatures)
Wintertime (Wakizashi) - 3D6 M.D. + 4D6 M.D. + 5 M.D. (double damage versus supernatural evil creatures)
"Dragonfire" Flamethrower - 1D6x10 M.D. to everything within 100 feet. Enemies are -3 to Dodge. Can "sweep" 10 foot wide by 100 foot corridor; costs three attacks.
Stun Gun (blaster) - Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry, and dodge for 2D4 melees. Save vs. Toxins negates.

Gradicus pulled his multi-optics helm over his eyes. Searching all around, he looked and listened like a man used to being on the hunt - as both hunter and prey. "Aye, it does, Terra. What cover and shadow we can find will aid us better now than any weapon." He shared his caution with everyone present. "Open mind and open senses, all! Our company is larger than it has ever been and in its growth we become easier for our enemies to detect."

If Mellar seemed to need the aid to get into one of the vehicles, Gradicus offered his arm gladly and silently, as not to disturb her. The soothsayer's power and pastime, one of ancient and nebulous reputation, had quite possibly saved them all from ruin.

full

Statblock: Self-M.D.C. (285/285) Self-P.P.E. (175/236). Power Matrix (20/30 P.P.E. remaining). Talisman (0/100 M.D. 2/3 daily uses remaining).

Ramius comes over to the group after hearing about the plan to go and capture another ship. You can tell that his grief is now starting to turn to rage, and he wants some serious payback to the bastards that sunk his precious ship and in the process, killed some of his crew. "You'll need us to operate the ship, and we managed to take some rifles with us as we evacuated the River Walker. I see that your big APC has gun ports; we can help provide some suppressing fire from them to help out. I tell you this; you get us onto this ship, and we can steer it. That I guarantee."

The good news is, between Blake's truck and the Betty, there is plenty of room for everyone to get a ride. Garran continues to run along outside the vehicles, since he is tall enough that he wouldn't fit well, and would take up much room needed for the other escaped prisoners.

Eric begins the task of rounding up the passengers, and with Gradicus' help, Mellar is able to get into the Betty where she settles down on one of the benches with a sigh. "Thank you, noble warrior. Your kindness is a large part of your strength, a strength that you will be able to embrace to the benefit of those less fortunate than you."

With Garran's help, you are able to navigate your way towards the navy base. It is late when you arrive, about 11pm. How do you approach the base? Does Shaona go in alone to do some scouting?

Terra pulls out a bit of beef jerky and idly chews it up as she looks off in the distance at the glowing lights of the navy base. "We need some eyes on that place. More specifically, eyes over that place. I can fly, and with my magic, I can also go invisible for up to . . . nine minutes at a time before having to cast the spell again. I can blink out of sight, then fly over with a camera and take a few pics. That way, we won't be risking discovery or the destruction of Blake's drones. I'll have to leave my Automations here, since neither one can fly or vanish like I can. If you guys wouldn't mind keeping an eye on them until my return, I can set out right now if you'd like."

She hefts her Nova Rifle and looks at the group around her.

Combat Attributes
Dodge +11
Save vs. Magic +7

Damage by Weapon Type

"Only if you promise they will behave themselves in your absence, Terra!" He patted the sturdy automatons and admired them.

"Humor aside, my fellow Atlantean. Take good care out there in enemy territory. Shout over the radio if you have need. Summertime, Wintertime, and I are capable of arriving to assist quite speedily should you have need."

Terra had stepped forth with admirable initiative and actions to match since they had talked. After the demonized Coalition town incident, it put pride back into Gradicus's heart to work with Terra like this. She was doing her ancestors proud on their very homeland.

full

[

Terra nods, then glances over at the two stone giants. "Take a knee, boys." As one, they kneel and hunch down, then they both cast Chameleon on themselves. Since they are still, they fade from view, blending into the background and becoming almost impossible to see. Terra looks at the rest of the group and gives a salute. "See you in a few minutes." With that, she casts her Invisibility spell, and leaps up into the air and races towards the base.

Setting her altitude at 500 feet, she readies herself for a possible fight with her Mystic Invulnerability, and then pulls out her camera to take several photos of the place. Terra will keep her eyes open for any targets that look like they would be critical ones to hit: Fuel or ammo storage, barracks, and command and communication centers.
Spending 20 PPE on Flight, 40 PPE on Invulnerability, and 6 PPE on Invisibility.

MDC: 250
Hit Points: 34
SDC: 135
PPE: 96 / 30

Bonus Points: 7

Number of Attacks: 6
Strike: +8
Parry: +9
Dodge: +9
Roll: +9
Initiative: +3
Perception: +4, +1 vs Vampires and the Undead
Horror Factor: +5 to Save, +2 vs dragons
Critical Strike on a natural 19-20
Critical Strike from behind

Blake, cyborg
i watch in admiration as terra disapears from veiw. i then look at the rest of the group "i suppose i could look at everyones gear and make sure its all in good condition. that way everything is ready for when we fight"

Combat Attributes
Dodge +11
Save vs. Magic +7

Damage by Weapon Type

"i suppose i could look at everyones gear and make sure its all in good condition. that way everything is ready for when we fight"

"I would appreciate it more if you would lend a hand keeping your eyes open and covering Terra. Just because she cast a spell, it does not mean the enemy cannot somehow sense her."

Gradicus moved into a position where he could see at least part of the base. He set his multi-optics helm into telescopic mode and readied his TW Force Cannon. Carefully and calmly, he tracked the movements of anything or anyone that seemed to watch the sky. Even though he could not see Terra, there were certainly many creatures in the world that could. To sit back and check his gear while he could instead attempt to cover her went against his own advice.

"Complacency kills."

full

STATUS Location: Scanning the Enemy Base

blake, cyborg

i nod "while i agree that being to lax can be damageing so can being to tense. and if anything where to start then i am sure there is not much stoppingyou or me or any of the others gathered here to rush to her aid, so while i do agree that we should keep our guard up we should also prepare for whatever may come in the future and that includes makeing sure that our gear is in good and working condition"

Shaona, tw

"I'd say we had enough time to prepare, Blake - you drove, so things are a little different on your end." Kneeling down just a few feet away from Gradicus, the technowizard begins to search her pockets - only to pull out a small leather case and the binocular therein. The nightly time might not really favor the usage at the moment, but most bases produce enough light on their own to offer a first impression. In some sense, it's a trade-off, really - enough light right now allows for more intel, a lack of it means easier entry later on, at least for herself. "See anything, Grad?" Her own focus will be on the harbor for now - at least if possible from the current position - as well as on the general layout of the outer areas. How well-defended is the place, how easy would it be to sneak in, given her magic - and, most importantly, is there even a ship to fight for?

Both points of view, be it looking through binoculars or flying overhead, you can see that the base is roughly square, and is easily large enough to house several thousand beings in it. Even in the middle of the night, the base is well lit up, giving you plenty of light to see details. The outer perimeter is a wall thirty feet tall, with guard towers spaced out every five hundred feet. From above, Terra can see that the wall is about eight feet thick, making it possible for guards to walk along the top and look out from in between the towers.

There are many buildings that you can identify as you eye the base: A sizable motorpool with a variety of ground vehicles of different types, barracks, exercise fields, and a large open area for airships to be able to land in. The base headquarters building is located easily enough, with it having a large tower reaching up over two hundred feet high into the air, topped with multiple radio and radar dishes looking out across the water. Finally, there are several large fuel storage tanks at the docks, along with ammunition storage bunkers.

At the water's edge, there are multiple piers for ships of various sizes to be able to dock. Right now, there are three ships tied up. One is very large, capable of carrying hundreds of beings on it, complete with multiple weapon mounts and implanted magic abilities. Terra would recognize it as a Sea Skimmer, also known as an Ark; a very powerful sea vessel that can even hover and go across the ground. It can be expected to house a thousand combat capable beings, all loyal to the evil Splurgoth.

The other two ships are Splurgoth Slave Raiders. Very high speed hydrofoil sea craft that has a much smaller crew, but does typically carry upwards of one hundred armed troops of various types, and has cargo space large enough to store eight hundred humanoids in hundreds of small cells.

Of the three, large cranes and gantries are positioned around one of the smaller Slave Raiders, and the ship appears to be undergoing repairs from some battle damage. It does seem that the ship should still be sea worthy, and is less likely to have a crew onboard that will object to you taking it.

Terra takes several pictures with the camera of the outer wall, the harbor, and the fuel and ammo storage bunkers before she turns around and heads for the others. As she sets down, she lets her invisibility drop and jogs up to the group. "We are in luck. There are three different ships at the harbor; two smaller ships and one rather large one. I took pics of all of them. Looks like one of the smaller ships is being repaired from some hull damage. I'm guessing that it is the one that Ramius tangled with and managed to give it a black eye." She shares the images she took with everyone.

Sitting down, she grabs her canteen and takes a quick swig. "From their size, it looks like any of the three will fit our vehicles easily. Speed wise, the smaller ships will have the edge, but the big guy has the firepower to keep the rest of the Splurgoth off us while we make our run for the North American coast. But the question we have to think about is, just how many crew are there on these ships that we'll have to fight through? If we are lucky and catch most of them off of the ship, we'll have little trouble. If we take too long and the crew manage to get onboard, we will be in a world of hurt trying to snag any of them."

Shaona, tw

Wordlessly offering her binocular so that someone else may take a closer look, Shaona turns towards the lady who literally came out of nowhere just moments ago. A useful spell, that much is clear. "Luck's relative, I'd say - but it's not a dead end, at least. Will be tough to get through the gates and on board before they can overwhelm us." One hand reaches out to take a closer look at the pictures. "Speed alone won't help us much - they'll send their airforces for us at some point, and they'll get us no matter how quick we are. So I'd say we should try to take the big one if there's any chance to seize control. Either way, we'd better find a way to stop 'em from manning the ships, Terra's right in that regard - whatever we do, we need to make them think that the ships are neither helpful, nor in danger."

She ponders for a moment. "Sneak into the base - take out that radio tower of theirs first, perhaps blow something up on the other end as a distraction. Then break through one of the gates with the Badger, take the direct path towards the docks, and hope that we're fast enough to get there. Don't know if I'd touch the explosive stuff near the harbor at first - might cut off the reinforcements, but might just as well alarm them that that's where we're headed. Perhaps better to instead act as if we'd simply try to strike near the walls, blow up a barrack or two in the process to cause some panic." The greenhair pauses to eye the wall. "Either way, we'll need some sort of distraction inside if we don't want them to throw everything they have at the Badger. I'll go in, no questions asked - that's what I'm here for. Might need a hand or two, though, and few of us can fly like Terra."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back