• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts Adventure IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For her part, Terra looks over the swords and shares what she knows of them, saying, "Even a lesser rune weapon is a thing of great significance, and is something we don't want to fall into the wrong hands. The sword known as Fragarach has a long and colorful history, and its power of being able to keep someone from telling a lie is impressive. But the Sword of Valere is truly a great weapon. Whomever is lucky enough to carry it into battle would be a force to be feared."

The child dragon taps a finger on his chin thinking aloud, "That's just the thing. Not all the weapons I'd keep are for me. At some point later in life, I will need champions to maintain order under my domain. I'd need weapons for such individuals when the time comes. Each of these, from what I can tell, would be a good candidate for such a task with heroic stories and purpose to guide their use." He gives a shrug. "Worst case scenario, it also gives me another type of weapon to train with and use in the right situation. So, I'm more than happy to collect whatever no one else wants or needs from among these."

"Incredible." Snowfall replies and muses as he makes use of his All-Seeing Helm and his Millennium Tree Wand of Knowledge to help him understand each of the swords as much as possible.

Transforming into his white-furred seven-tailed new Kitsune form, he tries talking politely to the swords. Rune weapons were intelligent and should be regarded and respected as such, at least as far as this Kitsune was concerned.

He speaks slowly to Terra's as-yet unnamed team. "I have joined your diverse and capable group as a favor to Terra's family and to show gratitude to Clan Aurelous for all they have taught me. I gain both in opportunity and experience simply by being among you."

Snowfall fidgets. "I will admit to staying out of melee range during combat l because while my sword skills are far from weak, the swords I possess are not... practical. So yeah. I heavily rely on my old friend here." Snowfall smiles and pats his beloved Dragon Rod, Tatsu Blaster. "I would enjoy a second rune weapon because just having one has really changed my outlook and capabilities on the battlefield.

Snowfall looks up to the sky. "I'm a Kitsune Tattooed Voyager! I'm here with you for the goodness we can do together, and to destroy the enemies of the Atlanteans while furthering the cause of my lord, Inari, whom all Kitsune revere. If one of these swords suits my abilities and will help me toward these causes, I will be honored to wield it.

"And if none of them do, I will continue as I am and will have lost nothing, content that I have lended a small hand in ending great evils this very day!" Snowfall smiles very widely. "You guys have got to admit - it's been one hell of a day!"

Last edited:
With that, Snowfall lets out the silly side of him that has been pent-up most of the battle. "Miss Teeerraaa!" he exclaims. "We just got through getting up hundreds and hundreds of vampires! Those are the Atlanteans worst enemies! Just think of all the bragging rights we have the next time we go to an Atlantean gathering! Especially a Draco Amicus party or a Clan Aurelous rave?!

"Bet'cha didn't know we Aurelous healers had our raves, did'ja? Yaa haa haa!

"Keep your Communication Crystal handy! Juu and I are going to go join the were-jaguars and run all over the pyramid! I'll tell you if we find anything interesting!"

With that, the glee-filled Kitsune hops onto the yowling, bouncing 10-headed hydra and together, they rush back inside, Snowfall videoing everything with his digital camera! At any large junction or important looking place, he takes out his Mega-damage blade and in small Japanese ideograms, writes, "Snowfall was here!! Praise Inari!!"

He will let the scholars of the future try to figure that one out!

From atop Juu, he shouts, "Yahoooooo!!"

As everyone is taking in the afterglow of the awesome victory that you have just earned, your party is approached by Jorge and Sir Allan the Cyberknight. The knight looks a bit scorched here and there on his armor, but for the most part looks fine, and of course the were-jaguar is looking well, thanks to his rapid healing power. Sir Allan and Jorge join you as you sit in the grass, both of the men sinking down to sit nearby with Jorge keeping his distance from Eron so he will not cause the Crazy any unrest.

The dark skinned were-jaguar smiles as he sits, saying, "It is getting dark soon, and in any other day, I would begin to look for a safe place to spend the night away from the risk of demons and vampires. Tonight, my people will sleep better than they have in a very long, long time. On behalf of all of my clan, I thank you." You can even see tears of joy in his eyes as he speaks, as the emotion of the day becomes just too much to contain any more.

Sir Allan pulls out a canteen and takes a swig from it, saying, "I must say, I cannot recall the last time I have ever heard of such wonderful news as we have all delivered to the world." His attention then turns to regard Rammoth, and he says, "Where are my manners? Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir Allan Everett, Cyber Knight, and this fellow here is Jorge, the leader of the clan of were-jaguars that have laid an ancestral claim to this pyramid that has just recently been cleared of the evils that lurked inside."

Rammoth bows her head in greeting. "I am Rammoth, a recent prisoner of the demon Salnesh that these good people have just rescued from years of torment. I should have known that there would be members of the Order of Cyber Knights here taking part in this effort. I offer my thanks to you, Sir Allan, and also to you, Jorge." She then crosses her clawed feet in front of her and takes another deep breath of freedom. Looking to the assembled heroes, she says, "I have been wondering just how to show my gratitude to you for saving me. Sadly, I lack any material goods with which to repay you, but I do possess something perhaps even more valuable: my knowledge."

"I have a thought that I could use my skills to give the two tattooed warriors new designs on them to increase your powers. I also know many magic spells that I can share with the sorcerers here if having me add a magic tattoo is not what you wish. I do feel that I must point out that any teachings or tattoos I provide will take several months of intense work, so if you are needed somewhere else in a hurry, I cannot help with that. What do you think? Is this offer an acceptable way for me to show you my thanks?"

Like a low wind crossing from the beyond, a lone disembodied voice carries from the were-jaguar's ancestral pyramid to the ears of the Cyber-Knights and Chiang-Ku. It is Snowfall's. "I... wooould... beee... honooored...! Now, Juu! Stand a little more to the left here! Up! Up! Every-head say cheeeeeese!!"

The insane hydra replies. "SNNORRRK! WUBBLES! CHEEZIE? MACAROOOONIII! VELVEEEETAAA!"

"Perfect! Hey Terra! Team! You have got to get in on this! How often do you get to hang out in an ancient post-haunted magical pyramid in Central America, huh?! Ooh, ooh! Next shot is over here!" Sounds of mad scrambling from inside the pyramid continues.

"I have a thought that I could use my skills to give the two tattooed warriors new designs on them to increase your powers. I also know many magic spells that I can share with the sorcerers here if having me add a magic tattoo is not what you wish. I do feel that I must point out that any teachings or tattoos I provide will take several months of intense work, so if you are needed somewhere else in a hurry, I cannot help with that. What do you think? Is this offer an acceptable way for me to show you my thanks?"
"It is, it is. Though nothing at all would be plenty enough, too. See, he is dead. Salnesh, I mean. That's all I could have ever hoped for. More, actually. Much more. Didn't expect it to be possible, at all. Not really. Necessary, yes, but perhaps not actually possible. But it's done now. And you're free, so that's good, too, but it doesn't need any compensation. You stay alert, watchful. Keep an eye on the things he set into motion. One never knows, with him. For a long time, I knew that better than most, but you should know best."

Eron eyes the dragon, for a moment. The wounds were healed to the best of their ability, but scars will remain. Perhaps on the skin, certainly inside. "So - you recover, now. That's plenty enough. No tats, needed, no fancy magic. From my perspective, at least. Give what you're willing to give. Share what you wish to share. But feel no need. There is no need. He needed to be destroyed, and he was. Finally. That's enough for a day. No debts. No obligations. We're even."

The Crazy slowly turns his head towards the pyramid, and the noise from there. "He's alright there, is he? He seemed wise, once. Crazies, they call us, because we see truths that are impossible to grasp for some. Perhaps some are close to us, after all. Should discuss it, with him. Later, perhaps. With him dead, there might be time for a discussion or two."

His gaze returns, searching Sir Allen this time. "One thing to discuss, Sir Everett. I have this sword that served me well, as you know - better than any blade could have, really. Do you need it back? Should it be returned somewhere, now that he is dead? For a bit, I was taught by your kind, but I left before they could make me learn all the details. Took another path, so to speak. I'd still like to do this the right way. The proper way."

Last edited:
His gaze returns, searching Sir Allen this time. "One thing to discuss, Sir Everett. I have this sword that served me well, as you know - better than any blade could have, really. Do you need it back? Should it be returned somewhere, now that he is dead? For a bit, I was taught by your kind, but I left before they could make me learn all the details. Took another path, so to speak. I'd still like to do this the right way. The proper way."
With this question, the Cyber Knight folds his hands in his lap and looks pensive. He thinks for a moment, then finally replies, "While I have never had the honor of wielding such a blade as that one, there are a few things about them that I do know. The most important fact about the holy sword you hold in your hands is that it will not allow itself to be used by someone of a evil bend to them, marking you as a good-hearted person. You say that you once studied as a squire in the Order, but did not make it to take up the Oaths. Even so, you are still a worthy bearer to this sword."

"I will say this. If you see fit to return this sword to the Order, I will carry it in the sheath until I can return to the Chapterhouse and allow the blade to locate a new, worthy wielder. But it says a lot about your character when you are willing to give up the sword and see it returned to the Order instead of just keeping it for yourself no matter what. I would have to say that you would make a fine Cyber Knight, and I would be honored to stand at your side."

Rammoth listens to this exchange, and says, "This is another indication that my rescuers are truly noble folk, to be wiling to give up a relic as powerful as this sword. It humbles me to say that I don't know if I could do the same in your place. But I am not a fighter as you are, my skills and talents go down a different path."

Sir Allan nods and smiles at the dragon. "Well spoken, my Lady. I could not have said it better myself."

Daisy returns. Back in her glitterboy suit, and now carrying a crystal in her power suit gauntlet.

"And it is done. The area is cleared and the anti magic field is down. And this... this is the culprit. "

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at it,"Just imagine. Next time we come across magical baddies we can turn this on and chuck it in their midst. We can use it to hide away from magical bombardment or senses. And I can use it to sleep better at night." She chuckled.

"Any of you care to help me test it out?"

She then turned to the newly freed dragon. "How are you feeling, dear? Have they been taking care of you?"

Terra looks at the crystal with a bit of concern. "Just so long as we can figure out a way to make it work without causing extreme pain leading to death of all the magic users in the party, I suppose we could try it. It may cripple my use of the Automations, but that is something to experiment with. Good work, Daisy."

Looking over at Rammoth, she says, "It would be an honor to get any kind of magic from any dragon, much less a master of the art of the mystic tattoo. If it is fine with you, could you add some ink to my own skin? I have a feeling that I am not the only one that would be interested in getting some more magical power from you, so sticking around here or in our mobile fortress shouldn't be an issue for anyone."

"Any of you care to help me test it out?"

She then turned to the newly freed dragon. "How are you feeling, dear? Have they been taking care of you?"
Rammoth shudders and visibly cringes away from the crystal, and says, "If you would please humor me, can you get that crystal as far away from me as you can? I have had more than enough of being exposed to it to want to be a part of any 'testing' of how it may work, thank you very much." She takes a deep breath to calm herself, then says, "Thanks to your friends here, I am feeling much better than I have in a very long time."
Looking over at Rammoth, she says, "It would be an honor to get any kind of magic from any dragon, much less a master of the art of the mystic tattoo. If it is fine with you, could you add some ink to my own skin? I have a feeling that I am not the only one that would be interested in getting some more magical power from you, so sticking around here or in our mobile fortress shouldn't be an issue for anyone."
The dragon shares a smile with Terra, saying, "No, my dear. You and your friends have done something that has not been done in generations by
killing a Vampire Intelligence. Then you add to that the justice delivered upon Salnesh, and how you saved me from the torture that I had to endure. How can I not be the one to be honored to help such heroes? It will be my pleasure to be even a small part of the legend that you are building for yourselves!" She then looks over at Zephiron and adds, "Young one, if you do not wish to have one of my body art on you, I would be happy to share with you some spell knowledge as a way of saying 'thank you' for your part in ridding the world of so many vampires."

Zephiron gives it a moment's consideration and nods in agreement with Rammoth. "I would indeed prefer knowledge over tattoos. I'd rather keep my natural state as it is. If you don't mind my asking, do you have a particular specialty when it comes to spell casting?"

Zephiron gives it a moment's consideration and nods in agreement with Rammoth. "I would indeed prefer knowledge over tattoos. I'd rather keep my natural state as it is. If you don't mind my asking, do you have a particular specialty when it comes to spell casting?"
Rammoth looks over at Zephiron and says, "Besides my studies in tattoo magic, I also dabble in elemental magic. I suppose it is more than dabbling; I have quite a library of spell knowledge that I can teach you. My personal favorite kind of magic is air magic, but I know some of the others. Is there a kind of magic that you prefer?"

"How fortuitous! I've always wanted to develop a higher mastery of air and weather magic. Luckily my arsenal has also been supporting that goal." The princely hatchling replied with a toothy grin. "Other than that, I've been working on various ways I could bestow blessings or miracles on my companions, servants, or subjects. All the better to prove the truth of my worthiness to one day rule my own domain."

From the pyramid, a certain wild Kitsune exclaims, "Give me ink or give me death! Or better still... just the ink! Tattoo art is more than expression - it is the magic from the artist to the empowered - and that art brings magic wherever their adventurers take them! Oooohweee! Look at this hot tub! Guys! The vampires had a hot tub! They had a..." An uneasy pause takes up a moment in time. "...On second thought... do not come in here! EWWWwww... C'mon, Juu! Onto the next room!"

Juu's many heads shriek with animalistic glee as they continue running around with the were-jaguars.

I normally don't go for Jim Carrey, but this line is well-delivered.
"Ace Ventura Pet Detective: Do NOT Go in There..."

Last edited:
Terra laughs out loud at Snowfall's antics, feeling quite good from the deed that they have done this day. She leans back in the grass at the base of the pyramid and says, "You know what we need to do now? A feast! Eat, drink and be merry! Jorge, Maja, what can we do to help make that goal a reality?"

With this question, the Cyber Knight folds his hands in his lap and looks pensive. He thinks for a moment, then finally replies, "While I have never had the honor of wielding such a blade as that one, there are a few things about them that I do know. The most important fact about the holy sword you hold in your hands is that it will not allow itself to be used by someone of a evil bend to them, marking you as a good-hearted person. You say that you once studied as a squire in the Order, but did not make it to take up the Oaths. Even so, you are still a worthy bearer to this sword."

"I will say this. If you see fit to return this sword to the Order, I will carry it in the sheath until I can return to the Chapterhouse and allow the blade to locate a new, worthy wielder. But it says a lot about your character when you are willing to give up the sword and see it returned to the Order instead of just keeping it for yourself no matter what. I would have to say that you would make a fine Cyber Knight, and I would be honored to stand at your side."

Rammoth listens to this exchange, and says, "This is another indication that my rescuers are truly noble folk, to be wiling to give up a relic as powerful as this sword. It humbles me to say that I don't know if I could do the same in your place. But I am not a fighter as you are, my skills and talents go down a different path."

Sir Allan nods and smiles at the dragon. "Well spoken, my Lady. I could not have said it better myself."
For a moment, the Crazy ponders those words - one hand rests on the blade's hilt, the other on the leather pouch; as if either of those could have answers for him. Maybe they do, because at some point, he finally nods - only to shake the head right after. "Lacked the patience to sit around for hours. Learn words, and rules, while the world out there was burning. Still wouldn't do any good as a knight, little changed. Still only good with a blade, not with all the things your kind does. Always an honor, meeting the real deal, Sir Allan. More of an honor to fight the same fights."

Eron looks up, right at the cyberknight. "Few would be worthy of this sword. Sir Duncan was. I'm not. I couldn't possibly be. It wounded Salnesh, so that his reign ended, at last. And it did much good before, and will do much good, after. 'Shining Mirror' will outshine all its bearers. But if you say it's alright to keep it for now - I'd be honored to use it a while longer. Perhaps send word to the order instead; that if there's ever the need for the sword to be elsewhere, I'll find a way to make it happen. As quick as Hooves allows, that is. My horse. You might've seen it."

A look around. "Maybe not. Seeing my horse, that is. Can't spot it, either. Still, the point stands; would be happy to fight alongside your kind wherever the blade is needed. He is dead, after all, and won't come back that easily. Free to go to different places, for now. Places far away, and yet touched by his plans. He probably set many things in motion..." The Crazy's thoughts seem to wander off towards the future tasks; for a moment, he remains quiet.

Terra laughs out loud at Snowfall's antics, feeling quite good from the deed that they have done this day. She leans back in the grass at the base of the pyramid and says, "You know what we need to do now? A feast! Eat, drink and be merry! Jorge, Maja, what can we do to help make that goal a reality?"
"Might go look for Hooves, then. Many cats around. Wouldn't want my horse to be in trouble, would I? Fewer flutists in the woods, too. Makes it easier to hear what matters." Besides, others like music and dance; they like to muffle the world around them, where he prefers to listen closely.

Terra gives Eron a smile. "Normally I would say to be careful, but after taking out the biggest bullies on the schoolyard, I am confident that you will have absolutely no issues out there, except for maybe some native wildlife, but that is hardly going to be a threat to you. Keep in touch, and don't travel off too far. I do hope to see you at our party tonight to join in the celebrations of our victory this day."

While she is excited at the thought of getting some new tattoo powers, Terra also understands that Rammoth has been though one hell of an ordeal, and will need some time to get back to herself. Besides, between her and Snowfall's ink and teaching Zephiron some new spells, it will take quite a bit of time to get done. No need to rush.

Terra gives Eron a smile. "Normally I would say to be careful, but after taking out the biggest bullies on the schoolyard, I am confident that you will have absolutely no issues out there, except for maybe some native wildlife, but that is hardly going to be a threat to you. Keep in touch, and don't travel off too far. I do hope to see you at our party tonight to join in the celebrations of our victory this day."
"Might be a little loud, and crowdy. Never been one to celebrate... then again, he never died before, did he? Might have to make an exception, this time, give it a try. No music, though, while I'm around. Could've meant the end, today. For us, not for him. He understood, in time." The Crazy's thumb points in the pyramids, and more specifically Juu's and Snowfall's direction. "Was close, though. Too close. All for nothing, almost - no victory, but another mighty blade in the demon's hands." He shrugs. "Did come differently, though. Good for us. I'll find Hooves, avoid the cats, and be back in time for whatever comes. Might even bring guests, if the faeries are still around." A pause. "Good work, in there. Everyone, of course. Had good people fighting at my side before. Never managed to get even close. Today was the day, though - apparently. Lucky, that. I like living, and breathing."

( Sherwood Sherwood I'm inspired to write a post for the pure fun of it here. If I need to change anything, please let me know.)

"BY MY SEVEN TAAAILS!! It works! We have to tell Terra!"

Psychie Psychie

Juu comes rapidly stomping out of the liberated pyramid, all the while tossing Snowfall in his Kitsune form from head-to-head-to-head as if the little mystic weighed no more than a fox (which was the case as he was using his Karumi-Jutsu Zenjoriki power at the moment to make himself lighter and thus, easier to for Juu to playfully toss around).

"Miiiiss Teeerraaa!!"

Snowfall comes to the Atlantean battlemage with the ancient gladius drawn, its rune-blade edge gleaming in the sunlight. "Manannan Mac Lir's truthiness sword, Fragarach! It's the real deal! Watch as I try to resist it!"

Snowfall prepares his mind with all of his considerable strength and focus, backed by his will and resolve to hide the lie he is about to tell. Then, with a grand sweep of his arm, he puts the ancient gladius next to his throat and loudly proclaims the following:

"Yes! I admit it! It was me! While I was at Terra's parents house, when no one was looking, I stuffed my pockets full of their last cookies when they left me alone in the kitchen!"

Snowfall then looses this surprised shriek that makes him sound like a little girl as he stares at Fragarach in disbelief.

"What?! Why-- Why you..." he stammers at the sword. "You weren't supposed to make me say that! You were supposed to tell Terra that when we were traveling underwater, on our way to the pyramid, that huge cloud of bubbles that went up wasn't me! I don't know who dealt that one but I'm just not big enough to produce butt-bubbles that big or in that quantity!"

"Betray me, will you? You've had it!" The kitsune snarls and yells at the enchanted sword. "I'm demoting you! From now on, your name is not Fragarach to me! From now on, I'm calling you the Fraggle Rock Sword! That'll teach you!"

Still holding the sword to his neck, Snowfall turns to Terra, his eyes filled with embarrassment and shame. "That's it! My secret's out! I'm so sorry I took the cookies! They were so delicious, I could not resist! And yes, I would do it again! Please don't boot me from the team!"

As a last resort, Snowfall vanishes for a moment and then reappears as a pristine white fox with seven flowing tails all flowing about his personage. He looks divine, majestic even, and also very, very worried! The sounds of his canine whimpering are both very cute and very real.

Snowfall sits there, the Fraggle Rock Sword at his feet, awaiting his judgment, and looking at Miss Terra with two big woe-filled eyes.

Last edited:
As the days go by, Rammoth begins the slow, painstaking process of adding to them both their new mystic tattoos and teaching Zephiron some new spells to add to his arsenal of magic. At the same time, Daisy is starting to teach Eron the basics of the new GB-7 armored suits and preparing to pack up the bunker's supplies and hauling them out to the Mobile Fortress.

Psychie Psychie
Another thing that happens is that while Terra is recovering from the day's work of getting the markings added to your body, she is approached by several members of Jorge's were-jaguar tribe. They are younger, in their teenage years, and they are clearly nervous as they start to gather around and shuffle their feet, hoping that Terra would be willing to speak with them. One of the kids, a boy of maybe sixteen, finally gets the courage to talk to the leader of the party.

In heavily accented English, he says, "Ms. Terra? I am Mateo. Um, we were all wondering . . . when it is time for you to leave here, can we please come with you? We have seen a glimpse of a larger world, and don't want to just stay here."

While you ponder your response, Sir Allen suddenly shouts out over the radio, "I don't know who is here and can respond, but there seems to be a rift opening up inside the pyramid! Something is trying to come through! It is happening in the central chamber!"

Purr Purr Rykon Rykon Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex

"On it, on it. Don't you worry, good Sir! Just give me a moment... or two!" Maybe three. There's clatter and other noise to be heard through the comms, including a few rather unknightly words; the armor likes to act up in moments like these - or in any kind of moment, really. Look at Daisy, or the vids - and you know how smoothly good pilots can move within these perfected shells of survival. Look at the Crazy, on the other hand - and it shows that some practice is required. More than 'some', it seems. A whole lot. Makes you wonder if there's even a point. But of course there is, it's obvious. Bump into that kind of pile in any other kind of armor, and you'll be bruised at the very least. Protected by this shining suit (a bit less shiny, now that it's covered in dirt and twigs from the surrounding, seemingly hostile flora), all he does is leave a mess behind. Not the best, but a beginning. Steps, enhanced by the armor's own mechanical life, bring him back to the corridor's center. Being midway between the walls - surprisingly helpful, it turns out. Gives you the most room to maneuver to either side, not like he knows in advance to what side he'll be inevitably drifting. All he knows is that, at least in this suit, straight lines are harder than they seem. Unpredictable curves that end in piles of junk to either side of his path are more his style, as of now.

Doesn't matter, now, though. There's a potential threat. And where there's a destination, there's a path towards it, even though his familiarity with the pyramid is limited at best. Can't be that hard, right? If the foes figured out how to navigate their corridors, this supercharged mind can get it done, too. Hopefully. It all begins with a first step. Then a second. Then a hasty reaction to not fall over where he would leap, but the armor walks instead. A permanent struggle, between mind and machine. But perhaps a fruitful one, when given time. Right now, the armor protects the pouch, if only because it doesn't have a choice. And Eron does the same. Common ground, at the very least. A starting point. All it takes is practice, and he's always been good with that. Be it swordplay back then at the training grounds, before the tediousness of traditions and oaths shooed him away. Be it tracking in the wilderness. Or anything that was helpful to stop him, and his plans. This mind's simple, sometimes, but it has a purpose, and it is good at what it does. Good enough, at least, he is dead, after all. Another clash with the surrounding. No cursing this time. Just a reorientation, and the careful process to realign himself with the optimal path. No time for curses, after all. There's danger, possibly. And where there's danger, he'll be present, or he could've just given away the holy sword, and retired. Not his style, that. If evil wants him out of the equation, they'll have to try harder than Salnesh did. And that's a tall order indeed.

"Coming!", he shouts once more, over comms, "just don't kill them all without me, will you?"

With the announcement that something was about to make an appearance inside the pyramid, Terra lets out a pained groan and pushes herself to her feet. The magic tattoos that Rammoth are putting on her are not painless, and she is not feeling her best at this time. Letting out a stream of curses, she reaches out with her mind to find her Automations and sends them thundering through the halls towards the center chamber, calling out on her headset, "Terra here. I've got my kids on the way there now. Whatever it is coming through that rift will have its hands full if it turns out to be hostile."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back