• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

Laura hugged him tight and kissed his cheek gently "Come by more often yeah? Maybe once a week or so. I miss talking with you." She murmured smiling softly at him. She knew their ship had long sailed on but she still loved him and always would.

Angel frowned as she got out of his grasp and groaned loudly "Damn it! Gilly go get her! I can't fucking run." He yelled making his way out there as quickly as possible seeing only the end of it all and Grace speeding off.

Coco walked out with him to see everything going on and frowned some, standing next to angel as he watched carmen still struggling against Gillys hold and managing to even skip away from him. “Hell hath no fury man... good luck.” He muttered and shook his head.

Carmen finally stopped going after her when she saw the car pull away and she turned to face Angel, heading over to him. There wasn’t much of a mark on her save for a few scratches. Grace was definitely worse off by far. “Why the fuck are you limping?” She muttered glaring at him. She was still furious with him over it but angel had just been stupid... Grace had been downright disrespectful and trying to undermine all the years of work she’d put into building her reputation and standing among everyone at the club.

He promised her he would and headed out, heading straight back to the club house, figuring he had time to get some back room action with Grace before they had a meeting but frowned when she was nowhere to be found. “Prospect.... where’s Grace?” He asked him frowning.

Angel frowned some and looked at her shaking his head some "You kinda ran over my foot last night, you okay?" He asked raising an eyebrow and sighing softly brushing some hair from her face

EZ looked over at Negan and frowned some raising an eyebrow "Carmen and her got into it, looks like she slept with Angel or something." He muttered sighing some

She rolled her eyes some and sighed heavily walking away from everyone else, walking slowly so he could keep up and going to where his bike sat. “Well your foot shouldn’t have been in the way Angel.” She muttered shaking her head. “Do not think that you are off the hook.... but she wasn’t about to get away with dropping a dvd off like that.” She muttered. “I have worked too hard to stake my claim in this world and I’m not about to let fucking blonde knock off barbie take that away.” She muttered and sat on the seat of the bike just staring at him. “You can stop pouting at me Ángel... I don’t feel sorry about your foot you deserve it.” She muttered.

He frowned and sighed heavily, sending her a message to come back later on and he would get this all sorted out before he headed to his room and went through a few bits, finding some of Max’s things in his drawers, sending her a message as well to swing by and collect them at some point soon cause he would be at the yard all day

Max got Negan's text and sighed softly biting her lip hard. She gave a heavy sigh and went to get ready for her new job at the strip club making sure she looked damn good for tips

Angel followed close behind her and frowned more at her "I know, and she won't do it again. I'll make sure of it." He muttered kissing her hand gently and groaned loud as she hit his foot "Okay okay! I'm sorry!" He yelled out and sighed heavily

“If you behave all day I’ll come home tonight... but your on the couch.” She muttered. “I just.... don’t ever let it come home again.” She muttered, moving to sit in a lawn chair so she could keep talking to him while he worked on his bike until she heard sirens approaching and looked up seeing cop cars rolling up. “The hell you guys do this time?” She muttered assuming it was for the club.

He headed out to the office and started pulling files up to go through so that he could work the books and sort out getting all Laura’s medical expenses paid for through the club and the scrap yard, only leaving it when he heard Graces voice in the yard again.

Angel gave a nod and sighed softly "Okay works for me." He muttered before getting back to his bike. He frowned when he heard the sirens "We didn't do shit." He muttered looking at Grace as she pointed at Carmen "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled at the cop as he tried to take Carmen

Max pulled up some time later frowning when she saw the cops pulling out. She went over to Coco with a raised eyebrow "What the hell is going on?" She asked

Carmen frowned and just shook her head. “She’s pressing charges.” She muttered to him, shrugging the cop off. “I’ll go... just don’t touch me.” She muttered gritting her teeth when he pinned her arms behind her back anyway while his buddy pointed a gun at angel in case he tried anything and after a minute carmen was being led away in cuffs while they read her her rights.

Negan frowned stepping out of the office and watching the scene unfold before him. “Hey! What the hell are you playing at?” He muttered to grace once she reached him. “Do you have any idea what you’re doing right now? I’m starting to understand why they sent you down here I think.”

Coco smiled some seeing max pull up and took a drag from his cigarette, nodding towards the car pulling out. “Carmen just got arrested.... grace is pressing assault charges.” He muttered watching Negan and grace having a tense exchange.

Max listened to Coco and frowned seeing the woman getting at it with Negan "You little fucking whore!" She yelled moving over and pushing her away from Negan "Who the fuck do you think you are huh? Disrespecting someone like Carmen." She spat

Angel went wide eyed and frowned more "I'll come get you!" He yelled to her and sighed heavily looking at Grace and frowning more as Negan seemed to be showing her where her place was

He frowned some and stood in between them. “Not right now.... I am handling this Maxine.” He muttered shaking his head some and turned to face grace but she’d already stuck her foot in her mouth now. ‘I’m the girl who has your old man on a new leash.’ He stepped closer to max and gently guided her away from the other woman, getting her into the club house and leaving grace sitting with coco.

Carmen frowned back at him some but let them take her down to the station, working out what the actual charges were and what she could be facing before they chucked her into the cells

Max looked at her wide eyed and shook her head some "You fucking bitch....I'll make you wish you never said that." She spat before walking off with Negan "Do you know what the bitch did?! She fucking sent a DVD to Carmen of her and Angel together." She spat at him

Negan frowned some "I've just been informed... I've been with Laura today, she's not doing good, your stuff is on my bed.... It's uh... it's not true y'know... She hasn't got me on a leash and nor will she ever... I'm starting to realise why we are her third charter in two years." He muttered

Max frowned and picked up her things from his bed "Trust me Negan I know that no one will ever have you on a leash." She spat before she moved out of his way and went to go to her car.

He frowned some. Her comment hurt more than he had expected it to and sighed heavily, going to sit down by the bar, running a hand through his hair and watched Grace walk in "Why the hell are you pressnig charges?" He muttered.

Grace frowned as she looked at him frowning more "Look what she did to my face! All because she can't get over the fact her man slept with ne." She scoffed shaking her head some more

Negan shook his head as he watched her. “You can’t go round pulling shit like that and assuming that everyone’s gonna thank you for showing them what happened... they’ve been through a lot together and it’ll take more than that if that’s what you were aiming for.... and if you think for a second that me taking you to bed a few times means you get any kind of ranking here? Think again.” He muttered and grabbed a beer, heading out to Angel. “Go pick her up. Go fix what you need to and be back here bright and early tomorrow.” He told him and went to try and call max.

Angel looked at Negan and gave a nod "Thanks man, look I'm not gonna apologize for Carmen. I don't know what you got goin with that chick but she had it coming with the shit she said to her." He explained before he went off to go get Carmen.

Max frowned as her phone rang and flashed Negan's number "What is it Negan?" She asked as she answered giving a heavy sigh "Did I forget something?" She asked not wanting to really talk with him at the moment

Carmen frowned as she sat there on her own, sighing quietly and just staring at the wall, miserable waiting when she was the only one in the cells that afternoon until she saw a guard come in with Angel. “Hey.”

Negan frowned some. “I just wanted to tell you sorry about grace today.... about what she said to you... it’s not fucking true and it’s got nothing to do with being on a leash.... I went and saw Laura this morning, she’s not doing good and I just.... we talked about a few things.... we talked about you and me and I’d like you to come over to mine tonight for a talk... or whenever you’re free

Max frowned as she listened to him and gave a heavy sigh thinking it over for a minute "Alright....I'll be over around 8." She murmured taking a deep breath. She hoped this talk would end in something good but she had no idea

Angel got to the station and made his way inside asking the local deputy to see Carmen. He smiled some as he walked back there to see her "Hey beautiful, they're gonna process your bail now." He said softly and gave a heavy sigh "Negan said he spoke to Grace, not sure what good it'll do."

She frowned some and watched him squeezing his hands once he got close. “Alright.... just get me home.” She mumbled sighing a little. She’s hadn’t been in one of those cells since they were kids and she wasn’t exactly enjoying it.

“Sounds good. See you then.” He told her down the line smiling some and left her to it, hanging up and going to get down to sitting out come club business.

Max made her way to Negan's place giving a heavy sigh when she knocked on the door. She bit her lip hard as he opened the door and sighed some "Hi..." she murmured stepping inside sighing as she saw how dirty his place was

Angel gave a nod and moved out of the way so they could let her go. He sighed heavily and kissed her temple before he got her out of there "Here take my helmet babe."

She didn’t really say much until they finally got back home, putting his helmet up and went to lay on the couch, staring at the tv, only lifting her head so angel could sit down and lay it back in his lap again. “When did our lives get so complicated?” She mumbled tiredly.

Negan sighed heavily and glanced around. “Sorry about the mess, HAVENT hqd much free time. You want a beer?” He asked going to lead her out to the back yard.

Angel got her home and followed her inside giving a heavy sigh. He sat down with her and started running his ring clad fingers through her hair "I don't know....maybe when we decided I should join a motorcycle club."

Max followed him out to the backyard and shook her head some "No just water please." She murmured before she sat down in one of his chairs

He nodded and sat down with her, resting his head back “when you asked me if we could be more.... I freaked. I’m sorry for how I reacted.” He told her.

She sighed a little and took his free hand in hers. “I think we should finally sit down and organise a wedding though.” She murmured to him. They’d been engaged for almost three years and until now it has been enough.

Max gave a small nod and bit her lip hard. She had never heard an apology from Negan before. She sighed softly and took a deep breath "Thank you for the apology..." she murmured

Angel gave a small smile kissing her cheek gently "Mmm I love that idea. You tell me what you want and I'll get it for you okay." He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back