• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

Angel took a quick shower after they had gotten up and shrugged some "Yeah we cam stop by later, I think they're havin a get together." He murmured to her

Max had gotten there late in the swing of things looking over at Negan and smirking a bit before she went to talk with one of the guys from another charter

Carmen nodded some, getting herself together for the day, just chucking one of his wife beaters over the top of her bra, smiling some when they were finally headed out and he seemed to finally notice she was wearing his clothes again.

Negan glared over at max when she arrived, getting up and making his way over there only to have Jason pull him to the side and try to keep him busy talking but today Negan wasn’t interested.

Max traced patterns on the guys chest and batted her eye lashes at him flirting like crazy. She laughed some and gasped feeling herself being pulled away and seeing Negan step between the two of them "What do you think you're doing?!"

Angel smiled wide when he saw her in his wife beater. He always loved seeing his clothes on her for some reason, she just made them look better some how. As they arrived at the scrap yard that evening he said hello to his brothers from out of town and caught up with them while Carmen went to get her jacket and a beer.

She headed inside to grab her leftover clothes, sighing a little seeing Grace was working the bar for the night and so she stepped over to her to check how it was going, “hey, you surviving in here?” She asked her, grabbing a couple beers from the cooler for her and Angel

Negan glared at her, grabbing her arm and walking her away from the crowd. “Being fired Max.... means not welcome here anymore. So what you are doing here I don’t really know. I think it’s time you leave.” He spat at her.

Max glared at him and yanked her arm away from him "No. You don't get to fucking do that." She spat taking a deep breath "I don't care about my job, I don't care if you don't want to sleep with me anymore. However you WILL NOT take away the closest thing that I have to a fucking family understand? I will come here for get togethers if I want to okay? So leave me alone." She said in a seriously calm voice before she walked off

Grace shrugged some and smiled happily "Going well actually, guys all seem to be nice." She murmured biting her lip as she looked over at one of the guys "You know if he has an old lady?" She asked nodding towards Negan

Carmen frowned some seeing her eyeing up Negan "Yeah, stay away from him. The prez doesn't do well with women. Ask his ex-wife." She muttered, glancing over when she felt arms snake around her waist and smiled some, leaning back against Angel some "Is someone getting impatient for their beer?" She smiled, passing it to him, "Watch out for drunk Coco too." She told her and left Grace to it, going overto the fire pit with Angel, sitting in his lap and watching Max storm over "You alright?" She asked her gently

Negan groaned some and shook his head. If she wasn't going to leave then he was gonna have to find another way to give her the message that she was no longer welcome here. He headed inside to grab a drink, asking Grace for a simple whiskey and coke but watched with a raised eyebrow as she managed to fuck that up. "How long did you say you were in Ojai for?" He muttered

Max stormed to the fire pit and glared at Angel and Carmen shaking her head some "If he thinks he can get rid of me that easily he has another thing coming." She spat taking a deep breath

Angel went over and wrapped his arms around Carmen chuckling softly at her comment "Just wanting to see you." He murmured kissimg her cheek and taking the beer from her before he made his way to the fire pit frowning at Max as she came over "Just take it easy alright?"

Grace gave a nervous laugh and bit her lip hard "Sorry....I got a little nervous, I was there for about 4 months." She murmured handing him the fixed drink "So how are you doing tonight?"

He snorted a little "And they thought they could send you to the home charter?" He muttered "I'm gonna fucking kill Carter." He muttered, shaking his head "I'm fine." He muttered and walked off again to go talk to Jason.

Carmen sighed quietly and leaned back into him, "He can go through the rest of us." She told her quietly, "Look I'm sure he'll come around before you know it." She assured her, finishing off her beer after a while and rest her head up on Angel's shoulder tiredly. "When's your next run?" She asked him, glancing over and seeing they were putting the cage up for a couple brawls to go ahead, smiling a little when she saw Max and Coco getting a little comfortable next to each other

Max sat there and chilled for most of the night. She had gotten in conversation with Coco and was happily distracted "Oh look the cage, you gonna go a cew rounds?" She teased

Angel smiled some at her and kissed her cheek gently and finished off his beer as well "Mmm I think it two days, got some stuff to do all day I'm afraid." He murmured to her softly

Jason chatted with his old man for a while glancing over the yard seeing Max getting comfy with Coco "So you let her stay?" He asked

Negan sighed heavily and leaned back in his chair "I'm avoiding the argument between me and most everyone here... She's forgetting that she pushed this on herself." He muttered shaking his head some and sighed a little. "Are you gonna go home tonight?" He asked him "I know you said she's not doing great but you know what your mother is like.... She tries too hard to show everyone she doesn't need people... I think she'd appreciate it." he pointed out to him.

Carmen got up and frowned "I think you owe me a good night before you go then." She winked at him, going to grab another couple beers, frowning though when she felt hands go up and grip at her ass, turning around quickly and shoving the guy off, "I would back down before you get hurt." She spat at him, rather loudly but it didn't seem to deter him. Seemed to be some newly patched member from another charter. Clearly new to Santo padre. She turned back around but it was when she felt the hand go up to her crotch instead that she lost it, turning to clock him one but she'd already seen Angel coming over.

Angel chuckled some and kissed her gently "Mmm yeah maybe." He murmured following her to the club frowninf whe.n he saw a member grab his old lady "Hey bitch hands off my woman." He growled starting to punch the guy a few times before he stormed to Carmen "You okay beautiful?"

Jason gave a nod and sighed heavily "Yeah I guess I'll go see her, you can probably see her soon. She'll be happy to see you." He murmured finishing off his beer

Carmen nodded and frowned, watching him go off to someone else "I'm fine... he's coming back for more.... I mean they did just put the cage up." She winked at him, "I'll have a beer waiting for you." She coaxd and kissed his cheek, going to sit by Max and Coco again "Sorry Johnny, you'll have to wait to next time, I know you're just dying to get in there." She teased the scrawniest member of their club.

Negan nodded some "I'll call tomorrow if she's geeling alright, see how she's doing." He told him, watching one of the girls eyeing him up "I think you've got a friend." He chuckled some, nodding towards the young woman standing a few metres away watching Jason fondly.

Max gave a small laugh and smiled softly "Well thats alright...we can talk more then." She said kissing his cheek gently before she got up to go get him another beer. She frowned some as she walked past Negan but said nothing to him while she walked away

Angel smirked some and nodded going over to the cage telling the guy to follow him. He took his shirt off and wrapped his hands before he started getting on the guy just letting him have all of it.

Carmen smirked and stood up next to Jason. “Guy tried to grab at me... how you doing?” She asked him giving his shoulder a squeeze while she watched angel get a fist straight to the nose, wincing for him.

Negan shook his head some and stood up to move away from there, heading over to the cage to see what was going on and then just wandered around greeting different people until he ended up back inside by the bar

Jason smiled some at Carmen and chuckled a bit "Poor bastard..." he murmured takong another swig of his beer "Doin alright, trying to take care of mom without making her mad." He explained with a shrug "How are you?"

Grace refilled Negan's coke as he walked in and gave a small smile "What time do I need to be here tomorrow to start cleaning up?" She asked

Carmen smiled tiredly and shrugged. “We’re doing okay at the moment... give your mom a hug from me when you see her next.” She smiled at him, chatting with him til she saw the other guy drop and smiled watching him walk over to the door “excuse me.” She told
Jason as she walked over to him.

He frowned some watching her. “Ten. At the latest.” He watched Max carefully as she cane through to get more drinks. “Or.... you can stay the night.... my beds pretty empty.” He told her

Angel smiled happily as he saw Carmen coming over. He lifted his arms and flexed his muscles chuckling at her before he wrapped his arms around her to make sure he got his sweat on her "Hey babe!"

Max sat there for a bit after Coco had left and she had denied his offer to join him. She had a bit of fun flirting with him but after everything she knew deep down she still wanted Negan. She gave a heavy sigh and stood up going to Negan's room knowing she wanted to talk with him in a calmer fashion to try and make things right. She knocked on the door and frowned when she heard the noises coming from behind his door looking at Jason with heart broken eyes as he came down the hallway

Carmen smiled tiredly and kissed him gently. “Hey handsome, lets go get you cleaned up.” She murmured and pecked his cheek, passing him a beer and making her way inside and to the bathrooms laughing some at his hand pushing her ass the whole way.

Negan groaned some. “Busy!” He called back before carrying on taking the blonde in a half assed manner. She wasn’t max that was for sure but she would do for now.

Angel chuckled some and pushed her to tge restroom. He sat on the toilet and lifted his head so she could clean him up "Mmm what would I ever do if I lost you?" He murmured more to himself than anything

Max frowned and quickly ran off and out of there getting back to her place before she broke down sobbing.

She smiled and kissed his nose “crash and burn baby.” She winked at him, finishing cleaning him up and slipped her arms around him tightly. “You wanna stay here or go home?” She asked him. “I overheard Negan say that he’s putting you and coco on a run tomorrow, over the border... I’m gonna take a ride up to Stockton with your brother. He’s sorting out some parole crap and I’m gonna go visit a couple friends.” She told him, kissing him again. “So why don’t we go have fun at home? We’ll be too tired tomorrow night.” She murmured smiling.

He rolled off the girl once he’d had his release, glancing over at her. “Go on. Get yourself back out there.” He muttered. He didn’t plan on sharing his bed with anyone again anytime soon beyond the extra activities.

Angel groaned happily and nodded some "Mmm I like that idea." He murmured before he gave her a quick kiss and got up "Lets head home Mamí." He said while he walked with her out of the bathroom

Grace panted softly and gave a nod getting up and dressed quickly before she went to his restroom to clean herself up and then made her way back out to the bar

Carmen smiled, walking out with him, raising an eyebrow when she noticed Grace wave at him before she headed to his bike "I don't trust that perra as far as I can throw her." She muttered getting on theback and held onto him tightly to go home.

Negan sighed quietly, heading out to the party again and staying a little while longer before leaving them with instructions to make sure things got locked up properly before he headed home to get some sleep

Angel frowned and gave a nod frowning some "Neither do I." He muttered before he revved up his bike and took off to have his time with her. Once the morning came around he woke up and groaned softly snuggling into Carmen's chest

Jason woke up in the morning and went to see his mother giving a heavy sigh "Hey ma....how did you sleep?" He asked quietly

Carmen smiled tiredly and kissed the top of his head, running her fingers through his hair gently "Morning.... I gotta get up baby, me and EZ gotta leave real soon." She coaxed gently, "I'll call you when we get up there." She assured him.

Laura smiled some seeing him come in and hugged him tightly "How's my favorite son?" She murmured, getting up to get him some coffee "You didn't come home last night?" She asked gently "Your Dad's not working you too hard is he? How's Max doing?" She asked. She'd met the woman a couple times and although she was a little bitter, she knew that MAx could handle that life better than she'd ever been able to... At the end of the day as long as her son was happy and Max treated her ex right she wasn't bothered. She went to pour the coffee but got caught up in a coughing fit instead, gripping the counter to steady herself

Jason chuckled some and gave a smile "I'm your only son mom." He murmured frowning a bit when she went into a coughing fit "Come sit down Ma. I got your coffee." He said before he started on her coffee "Max is alright...dad broke whatever it was they had off a few days ago." He murmured with a shrug "He wants to see you."

Angel frowned some "Noooo don't leave me." He said pouting as she got out of his grip "Be safe Mí Amor." He murmured softly as he stood up and sighed happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back