• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

EZ sighed heavily and got Angel to bed before he went to sleep. He woke up in the morning and gave a heavy sigh seeing Angel watching Carmen as she slept "You're gonna freak her out if she wakes up seeing you staring." He muttered

Max nodded some "Yeah I am." She murmured before she soon fell asleep with him. When it got around time the next day for her to go to work she got ready quickly and left.

He grumbled a little feeling her slip out of his arms as she got up but eventually pulled himself out of bed as well to get ready to go in

carmen woke up a little later on hearing the brothers in the kitchen and she got up, glancing down at angels T-shirt and shorts folded next to her forher to wear and slipped them on instead of the tiny dress before making her way in to see them both. “Angel... can we talk?” She asked him quietly stood in the doorway in his T-shirt like she had done nearly every morning their whole lives together.

Angel looked over when he heard Carmen's voice and gave a small nod "Yeah..." he said quietly his voice hoarse from crying last night after they were asleep and sighed some. EZ left them to it and made sure to step outside while they worked it out

Max got there in time and started on wiping down the bar. She kept up her good work for the day making decent tips before it was time for her to go.

Carmen sat down at the kitchen table with him, frowning a little at the mess everywhere but said nothing about it. “Well you look like shit.” She muttered smiling a little at him knowing full well she was no better. “I thought I could do this shit without you after the way you spoke to me but I’m swallowing my pride to tell you no, I can’t.... Angel you’re my home and my world and you always have been and you always will be whether you want to try and make us work or not... and I miss you... so much but I will not have you holding the promise of a family over my head to threaten to take away when we hit a rough spot.” She poured out to him, staring at him.

One of the girls she worked with frowned out the window at all the sirens going past. “I hope that’s not got anything to do with that man of yours and his ‘motorcycle enthusiast group’ she raised an eyebrow at her as she watched max throw her apron in the dirty laundry bin.

Angel listened to her and frowned softly giving a heavy sigh "Carmen.....mí dulce....I miss you more than anything. I fucked up..I can't have you doing what you did though. I didn't tell you anything because I didn't need the possibility of you getting hurt to go up anymore than it already is. I can't do this shit without you Mí amor...I need you here. Come home please." He said softly to her

Max frowned as she heard the sirens putting her apron in the dirty bin. She pulled her phone out as she walked out and called Negan but when he didnt answer she started to panic. She quickly drove to the clubhouse and rushed inside when she saw the cop cars and ambulance there "Negan?! Negan!" She yelled as she rushed through the people trying to find him

She frowned some and shook her head, reaching over and taking his hand in hers, frowning as it hurt her shoulder and winced a little "You never listened to the full story though... I didn't go up there looking for trouble... I went up to go see friends, that fucking club saw the sticker on my car and tailed me after I left the gas station. Shot out my tire on the freeway and to keep myself safe I put a bullet in one of their legs and got out of there.... I figure they'd leave you alone after that, they shot out againa dn grazed my arm... I didn't go looking for trouble Angel." She muttered sighing quietly.

He was sat on the floor with Jason pulled up against him and rocking his son gently, muttering under his breath while Norman stepped over to Max and gently stopped her "They came here, shot the place up..... Jason was on his way in when they arrived." He mumbled to her, asking the EMTs for just another few minutes.

Max saw Negan and rushed over but stopped when Norman stopped her. She gasped and shook her head letting tears fall "He....oh god Norman is he gone?" She whimpered

Angel gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I'm sorry I didn't listen....I'm sorry I didn't try to figure out what happened. I love you so much." He whispered kissing her hand gently "Come home Carmen....please."

Negan finally looked up and saw her there, shaking while he kept rocking him, "He didn't.. It's been so quiet.... He went home to sort her things... I... I couldn't....I couldn't help him." He whimpered to her, shaking badly as they finally had to start moving Jason out, not putting up a fight and staye there, watching them take his son's body out of there and stayed there covered in his son's blood and just managing to lean into Max as she sat with him, staring at the floor in shock.

Carmen smiled a little and moved around to sit on his lap, slipping her arms around his neck, "I'll come home okay? But I got three people coming with me." She told him, watching him frown and she pulled her phone out, pulling up her photos and showed him the picture of the two dogs she'd rescued from the shelter "This is Lucy and her brother Jet." She told him smiling some and then swiped to the next photo of a sonogram she'd had done a couple days ago "And this... Well... They don't have a name yet but I like the idea of their daddy picking them out a name." She told him

Max went over to him when she saw them fake Jason. She put her arms around him and kissed his temple gently "Shh its okay babe, I promise...we'll....we'll figure this out." She whispered letting a few tears fall

Angel watched her some and smiled a bit as she sat in his lap. He raised an eyebrow at her when she said she would be bringing three with her. He smiled some when he saw the dogs and chuckled some "They're cute." He murmured but went wide eyed seeing the sonogram "A baby? We're....we're having a baby?"

Carmen smiled some and leaned into him a little letting him take the phone to look more "Yeah, yeah we're having a baby." She murmured, kissing his cheek and held onto him, "I was... I was gonna come over after work yesterday to come talk to you but... God I don't remember what happened... I know I was getting ready for work and then.... Then nothing." She mumbled frowning some, "I don't know what happened and it's freaking me out." She mumbled, "Angel why has your leeg got worse?" She asked him gently

He just stayed sat there holding onto her tightlu and shaking "He's my.... that's my son... That's my little boy." He whimpered, eventually letting Norman and Charlie help him up and guide him and Max back to his room to get cleaned off and lay down. but everything went by in a blur for him still

Max got him in the shower and washed him off staying quiet for him. She got him in bed and sighed softly handing him some water while she kissed his temple gently

Angel smiled happily at the photo but frowned when she mentioned his leg giving a heavy sigh "I spend most of my time drinking and on my ass, I haven't really been taking care of it." He said truthfully

She frowned, slapping him up the back of his head gently "Pendejo." She muttered, pecking his cheek, "That stops today." She murmured, pecking his cheek and standing up, wincing a little and going to let EZ know he can come back inside "We're gonna uh.. We're gonna take Angel's car and head up to mine, go get the dogs.... start packing my stuff to come home." She told him smiling a little "If the club wants to know where he is they can call us." She mumbled going to see if she had any underwear left and sighed not finding any but made her way out to Angel again "Come on papí... let's go." She murmured, helping him up and out to the car.

Negan eventually turned to look at her properly and frowned "Sorry... I just... Sorry." He mumbled, squeezing her hand and pulled her in close to him, grabbing the blanket off the end of the bed and laying it over them both "Was work okay?" He asked her quietly, not wanting to thinka bout what had just happened but not knowing what he was supposed to do now either

EZ walked in and frowned shaking his head some "I'm afraid you can't. Gilly just called, said everyone is to get to the clubhouse and stay in lockdown. We were attacked and they....they killed Jason." He explained taking a deep breath

Max shook her head as she ran her fingers through his hair "Don't you dare try to apologize to me." She murmured before giving him a quick peck on the lips "Work was fine, pretty boring today actually. The girls dancing was worse than usual, sometimes I wanna go up there and show them how its really done."

Carmen frowned and shook her head watching him. “I need to get my dogs EZ and then we will be down. Promise.” She assured him. “We’ll be there soon.” She promised and went to get her phone and take a quick shower while EZ spoke to Angel, eventually leaving to go get her dogs from home and took them back to the club house with them.

Negan frowned and shook his head. “I uh.... you need to be here for a while okay?” He murmured softly to her, terrified to lose her as well, swallowing hard. “I promised.... I... I swore to Laura that I would keep him safe.” He choked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back