• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom °~ Ride The Cyclone Interest Check °~ 1×1

starberrymoo

Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Savannah with the greenest eyes."

ride-the-cyclone-jane-doe.jpeg

Hello everyone! I'm here with a very odd request for a Ride The Cyclone Roleplay search!
I've recently watched the musical and have become extremely hyperfixated on it very suddenly.

Some information about me:
- I'm Gen and I LOVE to talk OOC, making friends with my roleplay partner is always nice especially when we're able to collaborate on ideas!
- I'm currently 17 and apart of theatre/school which means that my life can get pretty busy at times! But I do try to respond as often as I can!
- I am 100% ghost friendly, I understand when life gets tricky! You don't have to tell me anything if you leave. If you want to pick it back up after awhile I'll happily do so!
- Canon x Canon, Oc x Canon? I'm open to either and just simple platonic friendships!

Requirements:
- I ask that you be at least Semi-Lit with 2 decently sized paragraphs being the mininum! However, I am extremely flexible with this, I just ask that you put more than just a one-liner so that it's easier to work with!
- Please do not spam me! If I don't respond within 24 hours you're 100% allowed to ask me, but again I do get busy often!
- If you're planning on using an OC, please send me a bio of them! Even if it's simple, I do want to get to know your character!
- If we do OC x Canon, I do require that we double up to make it fair on both ends!

My Ideas:
Most are very flexible as they're based on What if's and AUS {Alternate Universes}

Unridden Ride {Normal High School AU}:
What if they hadn't ridden the Cyclone. What if our small town group of Choir kids hadn't put their lives on the line and hadn't put their fate into the hands of a rollercoaster that was meant for disaster?
Safe from their own fate they must face a new challenge, High School normalcy while struggling with their own internal issues.

Survivors Guilt {UnNormal High School AU}:
Then again, what if they had gone on the ride but survived the accident through the skin of their teeth? They must learn to come together as one to help each other heal from the trauma that faced them. Friendships bloom, romance perhaps blossoms and in its wake are the broken remains of that damned ride.

Supernatural AU:
They never knew her, never saw her face amongst the choir group. She joined last minute some say. She never joined at all,
Ocean recalls. Still, she was the only one to succumb to an unfortunate fate on the Cyclone in the same uniform of Saint Cassian's High School Chamber Choir.
She was nothing more than a
Jane Doe.
So then why could the 5 remaining members still see her haunted silhouette, begging for some sort of answer as to who she was? It's in their hands now to do what they can to help solve the mystery of
Jane Doe and the Cyclone Incident.

That's all I have for now! I'd love to hear whatever ideas you all may have! Until then I hope to rp with you guys!

i am so interested! would love to do an oc x cc double up if you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back