• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sure! you get to school, everyone talks, announcement to go into blue hero door or red vilain door. then you get in there, watch a short clip of something then the top villain/ hero gives the students there mission. Read most recent pgs for more catching up on conversations.

With the understanding that not everyone in the roleplay is on the Discord, I should probably announce that Knott's powers have been edited to accommodate the rules against mind control. Basically they can summon and communicate with bugs now, instead of general bite-induced mind control. Their character sheet has more details.

actually cap approved her so :D
Cap has handed off character approved to me, I must request you stop posting for unapproved characters or I will have to request your removal from the roleplay. I don't want to but if you can't follow protocol then you will force my hand.

I never planned on doing that nor did I say anything that would give you that idea, my characters were approved by cap end of story Im not going to change them just because your an uptight unfair GM with a stick up his butt, you know what I'll change my character if you make it so wade cant transform into water because thats too OP basically another power

I never planned on doing that nor did I say anything that would give you that idea, my characters were approved by cap end of story Im not going to change them just because your an uptight unfair GM with a stick up his butt, you know what I'll change my character if you make it so wade cant transform into water because thats too OP basically another power
If you cannot accept my rulings you don't have to stay in the RP.

I realize that but I'll stay in the rp anyways since Im not going to let you ruin my fun just because your an uptight jerk :D

Ok so in the very beginning of this ooc page cap said that 1villain and one hero was enough. I don't HV discord so I don't know what u guys have descussed but go to the first page and look.

If anyone has interest in rping on this! feel free to join! we dont have any uptight gms so you dont need to literally kill your characters to make the gm feel happy
Cap had a limit of 2 characters so this "he approved them" is utterly nonsense. Again, please remove the posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back