• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 We already have a water character and water/ice teacher, I just want to confirm if you want to be a third one since it would be somewhat repetitive

Ok
Yes Cap is the GM, however I am the character approver/power moderator
I didn't know there was more than one role like that oops. I still have quite a bit to learn about this site. I think I finished editing my character. I might come back and fix spelling errors.

Ok

I didn't know there was more than one role like that oops. I still have quite a bit to learn about this site. I think I finished editing my character. I might come back and fix spelling errors.
What is the full extent of her power currently?
And what weakness does she have?
(Also this picture may suit what you're after more)

Attachments

• 1596058031199.png
    1596058031199.png
    655.6 KB · Views: 5
What is the full extent of her power currently?
And what weakness does she have?
(Also this picture may suit what you're after more)
Sorry I don't really like the pic but I'll change the sheet to answer your questions. If you hv any more I'd be happy to answer them.

Sorry I don't really like the pic but I'll change the sheet to answer your questions. If you hv any more I'd be happy to answer them.
pic was just a suggestion lol, no worries
As for the rest just lemme know when you're done updating it 😁

I just added some stuff for the character sheet and I hv to go but you can tell me hat u think and need to improve and I'll veiw it in a bit byeee

I can't even explain how awesome this rp is to me. It's just amazing! I love reading it. I just realized how much I love doing these type of rps. 😁

Concerns:
Age: All students (except ghosts, because they don't age) are adults or close to it (17-18)
Extent of power: looks good but is vague, we will trust you to not go overboard but if something gets o up t of hand I will inform you.
Also you forgot to update your description
Just fix your age and you're good to go

Concerns:
Age: All students (except ghosts, because they don't age) are adults or close to it (17-18)
Extent of power: looks good but is vague, we will trust you to not go overboard but if something gets o up t of hand I will inform you.
Also you forgot to update your description
Just fix your age and you're good to go
Alright thanks and I'm not going to go OP it's just not my style. But if I come across issues then I know who to ask!

Oh before I forget when is the best time to post on main rp is it now or 2 hours from now when is most of the players on here? I like to check this site a bit too much during the day and it would be better if I had a time to work with roughly.

Currently if anyone wants to know there is, not counting headmaster, 10 villains and 14 heros ,counting sidekick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back