• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi! Sorry for my little outburst last night could someone invite me back to the discord server?

you set the invite to last temporary so its invalid now can you send me a new one here please?

Neo Alice Neo Alice gdi I wish you were in the discord because I always gush about both of your characters whenever you post. Marina is my second best girl dude I love her so much you GO QUEEN ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Neo Alice Neo Alice idk I think you were fine but I can't help ya in that situation so good luck trying to resolve it.

For future reference you always have my consent to hurt my OC in any way, shape or form :hornskiss: so go off on my gorl

Considering the fact that we haven't managed to even start the Exam yet, I'm willing to bet you've got more than enough time to join.

Especially since only recently we've had a character swap, so there's definitely room for malleability.

That's awesome I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to join because you were to far ahead. So do you think I should work on my character sheet and hope for the best.

Ohohohoh you have no idea how early you are, I'd say getting started on the sheet would be a safe bet, all things considered.

🙃I've never stayed up this late( I didn't sleep last night at all) it's like 2 in the morning and I think I'm slap happy. I'm going to go to bed and I'll be back on later. Bye before I do anything stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back