• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also just let me know if you want to make a Teacher, I'll be playing the main Villain teach but the hero spot is open as well as other side rolls

I'm curious about the dorm options. Are there any fancy looking rooms or are they all pretty much the same? If there's an option, I think Cleo would take the richer looking one; but if not, she'd just have to live with it. Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

I'm curious about the dorm options. Are there any fancy looking rooms or are they all pretty much the same? If there's an option, I think Cleo would take the richer looking one; but if not, she'd just have to live with it. Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
I think there would be nicer looking rooms, but they're first come first serve

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
I have a similar rp to this, but I'm afraid it seems to have halted before it could start, but the craving is still there so I think I'll join this one if it's alright.
Here's a brief summary of the character I'm considering, for your review in case they won't fit since they're retrofitted from my own rp:
Knott Lazarus originally disliked vampires and stereotyped them as being inherently evil- even after being turned into one. Believing that they are now incapable of goodness, they reluctantly enroll in Rhamery's Villany program, but later in the rp they will realize they were wrong about vampires and attempt to transfer to the hero program.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
I have a similar rp to this, but I'm afraid it seems to have halted before it could start, but the craving is still there so I think I'll join this one if it's alright.
Here's a brief summary of the character I'm considering, for your review in case they won't fit since they're retrofitted from my own rp:
Knott Lazarus originally disliked vampires and stereotyped them as being inherently evil- even after being turned into one. Believing that they are now incapable of goodness, they reluctantly enroll in Rhamery's Villany program, but later in the rp they will realize they were wrong about vampires and attempt to transfer to the hero program.
Sounds like an interesting character arc, I'll go over all the character sheets again tomorrow after I work, so try to get it in sometime before noon tomorrow

Being productive, I wish I knew that feeling.

I might go back later and change a few things in his backstory, but Elias is pretty much done!

Sorry for the very long wait everyone!

Sorry for the very long wait everyone!

didn't get a nofication for this dman

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc A friend of mine is interested in participating in the roleplay, but due to circumstances, is unable to participate through her own account. I was wondering if it would be alright if I created a character for her and she tells me what to do for the character and I type it in the chat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back