• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Reyn's New and Improved(?) Art Hole

Reyn

Undying God of Eurobeat
Hi I'm Reyn and I draw sometimes

I did have an art thread here but the first few pages got mangled during the updates so here's a nice fresh piece of thread-paper.

Now...

23023f55-518b-4dc3-9da6-5822425444eb.png
This is Edwin Faust, an OC I've had for a while. I think I used him once here. He's a terrible human being who belongs in jail and he has a pet snake and I love him.

5363f0c0-53bc-4e29-9d63-fa501e76cab9.png

This is my icon and another OC called Weiss!! He's got insomnia and is a big nerd. Also nice coat I would wear that coat tbh.

2ewp5wz.png
Vallys! My bird son! Yes, this is another OC and he has a lot of pet birds!!! I mean sure, he's the undying god of time and destruction, but he's also a good boy who shares his home with Several sparrows.

c4be1c04-ef06-401a-a597-2ef554df8b29.png
SDVX FANART TIME BOYS this is a sketch of Loire I did when I was half asleep

06cd91df-0c8d-4600-b9d1-52ae38f2f8fa.png
And this one is LegenD.!Left bc he is my son and I love him.

1488496086377.jpg
On the OC side of things, this is Nine. They're the detective who put Faust in jail. Also, they are immortal. yea faust poisons them and they go to hospital for a long time bc they cant die from it :^)

2m67rbm.png

*slams fists against table* have some serious SDVX fanart

Left again only it's his SDVX III design owo

The first picture looks like my OC who's a doctor/scientist/whatever who's basically a horrible human being. Sometimes a supervillain as well.

Good work, m'man!

ay thanks ;3 this guy is a detective-turned-gang leader with the tendency to poison anyone and everyone who irritates him (Nine included)

a300554a-6ce3-4b99-b901-69d43064504e.png

sword girl from https://remywiki.com/Chant_du_Cygne

i felt a bit odd about posting the original here bc anime girls in fancy metal underwear dont seem site appropriate, but i included a link to the remywiki page if u do wanna see the source since it isnt explicit/super nsfw

oh fuck.png oh no.png oh you.png
Some Lyonels

lyoneeeee;l.png Another Lyonel/Riot (THIS TOOK A LONG TIME)

saddasdasd.png sdas.png sde.PNG
(thumbnails) A few Shions

I like sound voltex can you tell

huyuu.PNG
Symphony (a really old OC whomst i love dearly) (hes a nerd)

zsfd copy2.png zsfd copy.png
two hot and sexey drawings of Ms. Fomalhaut, the god of chaos. shes gay and evil.

I'm so jealous of your art, it's so prettyyyy...
Also, isn't Fomalhaut the star surrounded by a massive debris ring? Looks like a big eye, kind of?
I swear I'm not googling this, I remember reading this somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back