• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .:* {reylo rp} *:. ~ always open

celestial-rae

Intro:
Hey! I'm Rae, a 23 year old RP'er with about 9 years of RP experience. As such, I will only RP with those that are 18 years or older. I'm an RP'er who really prioritises detail, depth and dimension in an RP. As you'd expect, I'm looking for a partner with a similar writing approach, who is willing to match effort and the same ballpark length (typically around 4 paragraphs, with the potential to write more). In terms of reply speed, a minimum of one reply per day is typically what I strive for. But, we all have real life commitments outside of RP (sadly), and I'll always give notice if you can expect a delay in my replying.

I also highly encourage OOC banter! My best RP's are always the ones that involve us discussing the plot and sharing ideas. That being said, please share your ideas with me! Team work makes the dream work, and having an open line of communication throughout the RP ensures we're both on the same page and enjoying the experience as much as possible <3

That's about it from me!
NOTE: I have a variety of solid starter ideas, but these are by no means mandatory plots to pursue - as stated, collaborating and sculpting any plot concepts together is highly encouraged, and these are mainly to get muse flowing. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Rae <3

Desired Pairing:
(Bold is who I am preferably seeking to write as).

- Star Wars: The Sequel Trilogy
Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x Rey Skywalker
  • Post-TROS: Where fate and the force intervene, and gift Ben with a second chance. Essentially this would pick up right from his revival, and he and Rey leave Exagol together. Let's get Ben in his war criminal boyfriend era, he only deserves it a little bit. I just think it'd be so fun to write and explore their relationship in a more public setting - both for the comedic side of it, AKA Finn's brain getting melted by the news, and for the angsty element of them trying to navigate a new era.
  • Modern AU: Need I say more? Whether it's a reincarnation vibe or their first time meeting altogether, throwing these two into a modern setting and seeing what happens would be a blast. I'd love to discuss and shape this one further as we chat, given that a modern AU can go in a billion different directions. But allow me to put forth a few ideas: University Rivals, Mechanic!Rey x Rich Boy!Ben, Detectives/Crime AU - whether we write them as detective partners, or Detective!Rey and Criminal!Ben, I'm not fussed!

Hey! I’m F27 and I would love to discuss being the Ben to your Rey in a modern AU setting. I’m all for lengthy replies over discord, and dialogue is important in my eyes. Meeting a daily reply shouldn’t be an issue for me as I work from home. But do want to mention that English isn’t my first language and I often make mistakes when it comes to tense and past tense in writing. Together with some normal bilingual issues. Let me know if you’re still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back