• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Reya's Roleplay Interest Check {Fandoms + Original/Modernish}

R3ya

♡Ultimate Fangirl♡
Howdy folks! It's me, ya local anime weeb girl Reya! And I'm here with this interest check that I'll hopefully never have to update because All of my roleplay info is going in this baby. {Also, if any staff are reading this, I apologize for not using proper bumping etiquette with my last posts, I'm definitely going to stick to it this time!!} Anyways, on with the roleplay info!

About me
My name is Reya! I'm a 22 year old female who's occupation is a fanfiction writer and editor! {You'd be surprised how well you can get paid for editing fanfiction for people wkjewknd. Also if you ever want me to help edit some of your writing let me know}. I've been roleplaying since fairly young, around 12-13 so uh--- I've been around XD. I live with alot of roommates and my girlfriend, plus three tabby cats and an ant farm. I love to OOC chat also, so if you don't take an interest to my roleplay stuff, feel free to just dm me to talk also!^^

Roleplay Information
●I can write illiterate to novella length responses, so I'll always match your writing styles!
●If I'm roleplaying an OC I can use first or third POV, but with a CC I'll only use third POV
●I will literally do any pairing as long as it's legal as in I'll do, OCxOC, OCxCC, CCxCC, BxG, BxB, and GxG! Only thing though is I'd rather be the girl for BxG plots sorry!!
I will often have late and random responses! Bear with me please! I'm never ghosting you!

Fandoms
I put a next to the ones I really want to roleplay! And in the () are characters I can roleplay as!
Danganronpa The Animation (Toko Fukawa, Naegi Makoto, Kyoko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenburg, Chihiru Fujisaki, Monokuma{Human and regular}, Sayaka Maizono, Any of my OCS)
Danganronpa v1 (Toko Fukawa, Naegi Makoto, Kyoko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenburg, Chihiru Fujisaki, Monokuma{Human and regular}, Sayaka Maizono, Any of my OCS)
Danganronpa v2 (Hiyoko Saoinji, Mahiru Koizumi, Mikan Tsumiki, Usami/Monomi{Human and regular}, Monokuma{Human and regular}, Hajime Hinata, any of my OCS)
Boku No Hero Academia (Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Himiko Toga, Any of my OCS, Minoru Mineta, Denki Kaminari)
Assassination Classroom (Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota, Irina Jelavić)

Fandom AUS I'm fine with
I put which fandom or fandoms the AU ideas belong to in (). Remember, these are optional to roleplay with!!
Quirkless AU (Boku No Hero Academia)
Soulmate AU (Boku No Hero Academia, Danganronpa The Animation, Danganronpa v1, Danganronpa v2, Assassination Classroom)
Before The Incident AU (Danganronpa The Animation, Danganronpa v1, Danganronpa v2)
Non Despair AU (Danganronpa The Animation, Danganronpa v1, Danganronpa v2)
Grocery Store AU (Boku No Hero Academia, Danganronpa The Animation, Danganronpa v1, Danganronpa v2, Assassination Classroom)
Before Koro-Sensei AU (Assassination Classroom)
Reverse AU (Boku No Hero Academia, Danganronpa The Animation, Danganronpa v1, Danganronpa v2, Assasination Classroom)

Non Fandom Plot/Pairing Ideas
The bolded part is whom I'd prefer to play! If they're both bolded, it means I can do either!
Introvert x Introvert
Introvert x Extrovert
Extrovert x Extrovert
Cafe Worker x Customer
Grocery Store Worker x Grocery Store Worker
Tsundere x Introvert
Tsundere x Extrovert
Ghost x Mage
Ghost x Human
Ghost x Ghost
●Prince x Princess
Prince x Knight
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Knight
Princess x Vampire
Princess x Commoner
Prince x Vampire
Prince x Ghost
Princess x Ghost
Roommate x Roommate

Welp, there it is folks! That is all of my roleplay info squeezed into one thread! If youre interested at all just comment on this or DM me! And I'll get to you as quickly as I can^^

Have a wonderful rest of your day/night!♡♡♡

Last edited:
Heey^^

Since I don't do fandoms, I was looking at your pairings list. Prince and knight does hit me (mx), since "Yes, my prince" is what I love to do :D

Heey^^

Since I don't do fandoms, I was looking at your pairings list. Prince and knight does hit me (mx), since "Yes, my prince" is what I love to do :D
alrighty!! Dm me and I'd love to start planning a roleplay with you! and I hope you're doing well today/tonight^^

hello! my name is jules! i was wondering if you'd be interested in doubling up with oc/cc with bnha?
hello! I'd love to do OC/CC! only problem is though that I suck at doubling-- I'm able to play side characters but doubling is just uncomfy for me at times. But I'm down to an OC/CC roleplay otherwise^^;

hello! I'd love to do OC/CC! only problem is though that I suck at doubling-- I'm able to play side characters but doubling is just uncomfy for me at times. But I'm down to an OC/CC roleplay otherwise^^;
alright !! do you prefer playing an oc or a canon character ? i would prefer playing an oc, but i'm also down to do oc/oc if you'd prefer that as well !

alright !! do you prefer playing an oc or a canon character ? i would prefer playing an oc, but i'm also down to do oc/oc if you'd prefer that as well !
I don't have a preference in which I play! the only thing I do request is for you not to have an all powerful OC. some people have all powerful OCS and it's just a bit unfair. But anyways, would you like to move to dms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back