• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rex's bnha search !!!

icarusrex

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello !!! i'm icarusrex (icarus or rex works just fine), 19, full time university student and part time worker. i'm back within the grips of my bnha obsession. you know what that means !

i'm searching for . . .
BAKUGO X DEKU, hawks x dabi, shigaraki x oc

i can play . . .
deku, dabi, aizawa, kaminari, uraraka, todoroki, oc

what i'm looking for . . .
- hero bakugo x hero-turned-villain deku (i need so much angst for this PLEASE they're so in love)
- (doubleup) oc x shigaraki , (your)oc x cc

what i like . . .
- exploring character relationships, character development, ANGST !!! SLOW BURN !!!
- chatting outside of rp, doing multiple threads. i love being friends with my partner outside of rp purposes !!!
- literacy !!! its a big must for me. i usually write long, multi-paragraph posts and then begin to cut in down to 1-2 paragraphs per post in an effort to keep the roleplay moving.

what i'm not down with . . .
- mxf
- homophobia/transphobia (everyone i write is gay, and a few muses are trans. no, i wont budge on this)
- under 18. i feel mad uncomfortable writing with someone who isn't within my age range or above.

either message or post below if any of this sparks your interest !!! hope to see you soon !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back