• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rex's 1x1 Search | Rainbow 6, Detroit and more!

The Chancellor

Hey guys! I'm really into certain fandoms right now, so I'm putting this out! I don't want to ramble so I'm gonna make this quick and easy.

Preferences:
Third person paragraph, 2-5 paragraphs per post. I don't have particularly high expectations since my muse is also sometimes low. I cannot guarantee that I can consistently match upwards of 5 paragraphs per post nor do I expect a lot. I am okay with OCs for all fandoms and will play canon too. I do not like romance, but I'm okay with eventual romance if that's just what happens.

Fandoms: (Bolded for most preferred, italicised for OCs preferred)
Rainbow 6 Siege, Team Fortress 2, Borderlands, Left 4 Dead, Detroit: Become Human.

I'm also open to original plots (though not preferred), and I have my own OCs who are available for plots. None of them are available for romance.
Rexcaliburr on Toyhouse
Note: I am not playing Sparkshot, Scarab (robot), Cyberpass, or anyone in the God Wars or Salem's Future folders. Everyone else is acceptable and can be used in any fandoms or verse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back