• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Revolt [Low Fantasy Medieval]

Quilboarian

i'll sum this up.

There is a peasant uprising against the nobility in a fictional medieval realm. The country is fictional, but it's basically supposed to be medieval England. Your name is probably John and probably you don't know how to read.

The roleplay is in a town called Blackley. A swarm of farmers from the hinterland have stormed in, and they are probably going to burn all kinds of shit down, and murder the local lord and his family viciously.

The players are servants of the local lord. Probably guardsmen of varying ranks, like archers, footsoldiers, serjeants, etc. I mean, if you really wanted, you could be a civilian, but you'd be useless.

I'm probably not going to have very much required in the character sheets, since the roleplay is supposed to be short and the characters are probably going to die anyway. But it's still a casual-level thing.

I, the GM, control the NPCs and general environment, and decide the result of major actions taken. The players can become killed off if they make a wrong move. Their goal is to escape or otherwise survive the revolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back