• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion revive the RPN twitter?

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
yo that shit dead jor a long time. ya'll going to use it again? i would just post the announcements or maybe tell people if you guys are streaming again.

Its very time consuming to manage various social media profiles for the site online. Trying to find a decent service that lets me manage it all from one place.

Is there any possibility you could find someone trustworthy to do it for free? I'm sure there's someone out there. :)
I find myself checking the twitter to see if it says anything about when the website is down, but I can't find anything, and it can be frustrating!

Is there any possibility you could find someone trustworthy to do it for free? I'm sure there's someone out there. :)
I find myself checking the twitter to see if it says anything about when the website is down, but I can't find anything, and it can be frustrating!

One of the staff members normally handles it but she's been busy for the last few weeks with a personal matter. Going to try somethings to better improve the management/time/usuage of all of our social media profiles.

Maybe you could establish a two-week shift basis for the social mediaz, and each moderator/admin must monitor/run it for about half a day twice in that two-week period. If something happens, the twitter might be inactive for 12 hours, instead of weeks.
Or Sano has no grasp of how to run a website and is throwing out ideas that are stupid and won't work :D

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Perhaps just when something goes wrong with the site? I wouldn't ever really check the twitter unless it suddenly went down like yesterday. Or is the discord the way you guys usually notify us with news when the site is down. Cuz I could go there and avoid twitt-er altogether.

Last edited:
The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Perhaps just when someone goes wrong with the site? I wouldn't ever really check the twitter unless it suddenly went down like yesterday. Or is the discord the way you guys usually notify us with news when the site is down. Cuz I could go there and avoid twitt-er altogether.

Discord is a good place yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back