• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reverse Paradise (Open)

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles
(This involves the idea of religion, and if I’m being honest I’m not too knowledged on it, so please don’t be offended. I don’t mean any disrespect.)

• The world the reborns lived in before the accident was like our own world (not including the pandemic), with technology, sports, clothing, culture, etc.
    The world they were transported into is a very dystopian type of world. Riots happening nearly every day, crimes are extremely common, every building is either more so destroyed- or just never finished (other than the higher-ups buildings of course), hate is everywhere. Kindness is seen as weird, odd, and even disrespectful. Them assuming you’re pitying them or implying that they’re weak.
    Unlike our world, this one sees angels as horrible, horrifying, manipulative creatures, like the devils in our world. Demons in their world are seen as their saviors, helpful, insightful, and prayed upon. Setting up pictures of angels in their world is like setting up pictures of demons. It’s seen as demonic, or they would be called satanists if it was our world. So Angelists maybe.
    Magic exists, but it is extremely rare. Those who practice it rarely ever see the results they want, but it is more common than our world. They believe it exists, but most are doubtful.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This seems really interesting! I have a few questions though.
What counts as a wrongdoing for a character to qualify as a guardian demon?
How common in the reverse world is working witchcraft?
And what is the age range you expect the characters to be in?

Last edited:
This seems really interesting! I have a few questions though.
What counts as a wrongdoing for a character to qualify as a guardian demon?
How common in the reverse world is working witchcraft?
And what is the age range you expect the characters to be in?
Hey! Thanks for the interest.

The ones who have been doing crime or wrongdoings for most of their life. I’m pretty lax on what the wrongdoings are.

Witchcraft is sort of like in our world, but they know it is actually more possible (not saying I don’t believe in witchcraft irl of course) but it is really rare for a spell or summoning to work, so most don’t believe in it in their world.

Anything above 18 or 20. The humans may be younger, but not below 6 or 8.

Thanks for answering! And I forgot to ask, do the guardian demons get any sort of power or any other modification, or are they just teleported into the reverse world as-is?

Thanks for answering! And I forgot to ask, do the guardian demons get any sort of power or any other modification, or are they just teleported into the reverse world as-is?
They are allowed to have powers, I guess I should add that to the sheet oops. But not anything too crazy or OP.

Oh jeez I forgot to add another thing, the actual angels from the reverse world have a gem attached to their throats.

I also forgot to mention, once the reborns enter the reverse world, they have no idea that they developed powers in the first place, and don’t know how to fully control them at first. They only find out once their power affects them, or affects the things around them (whatever it is).

Another thing I forgot to ask: How many characters are we allowed to make? I have an idea for a human and a guardian demon.

Another thing I forgot to ask: How many characters are we allowed to make? I have an idea for a human and a guardian demon.
As many as you can handle, but not over the roles so others have a chance to make characters as well. Like I said in the thing, I may add more if this gains more interest

As many as you can handle, but not over the roles so others have a chance to make characters as well. Like I said in the thing, I may add more if this gains more interest
What do you mean by "over the roles?" Do we need to stick to inhabiting one role? Or just not too many in the same role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back