• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Meteorites!!" "Aliens!" "Government paid criminals!" The children throw answers out to the old Shaman Standing at the fire. The question asked of her by some curious parents was one many people wondered. what started the zombie apocalypse?
The old woman moved her staff on the ground for balance as she shuffled to her seat in the makeshift camp.

"your all wrong" The shaman explains with a somber chortle, her grey eyes seemed to soften for a moment before she broke out the speech she told everyone...
"I was there as a young baby girl born in 2021 my parents died so that i could live, survive to tell what was lost what was gained and what must happen...

my father told me, a Dragon made of bone with black fire for eyes tore through the sky. This Dragon breathed a black fire across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, both north and south Dakota... those are the names of states the dragon burnt with dark fire. That is the Blacklands you know of now. My parents fled to Nevada, even though the fires hadn't spread that far the evils that rose from it did. What those fires not only burnt dead... They cursed the very bodies the souls used to inhabit.
The dead began to rise and seek out the living, to suffer their bite or touch means to join their ranks. I haven't seen but that Dragon was rumoured to fly all over the earth breathing that black flame. So everyone is dealing with this. It is not the apocalypse though, as I'm sure you have noticed... Those born after the Dragons coming, they gain power from killing the zombies! I myself have some ability... But age has ravaged my mobility"

The men women and children had shut up and sat down, taking a knee or standing waiting for the shaman to continue, many have wondered about this strange magic the younger and more accomplished warriors managed at times. Stories of breathing fire or pushing a zombie with ones mind would be passed from roaming groups and heard in settlements.

"I cannot say why it is, I just know what it is. To kill a zombie or any other living creature born from dark flames... you gain strength, it awakens in each individual differently. I had the power to turn anything I viewed into stone... my old cataracts are the reason you can sit infront of me. If i had glasses and surgery I could probably keep you all safe fufufufufu"

The warriors of the Meme clan knew it was true, as they had powers themselves. But sadly the Meme clan was to absorbed in the tale of history and the old Shaman in telling it.
Zombies had approached from all angles, "protect the kids!! We'll hold them off!"
"Let's build power!" "This Is Sparta!!!"

The meme clan died that night and the world lost the oldest woman alive, thus history is changed forever as people who can't read pronounce names of places long gone. The shaman didn't even have time to explain how the dragon changed the physical landscape, with magic or brute force it merged all landmass on earth together during the last seventy years.
================
Group rp for four or five people, I think of it like fallout with some shounen battle anime dashed in... scavenge guns, grow your magic, kill zombies in a fucked up version of earth.

A bone Dragon caused the zombies and all sorts of fantasy nonsense still seeps from the tear that Dragon made eighty something years ago.
And someone heard the crazy notion that the Blacklands hold a portal to another world... worth roaming through the dead to see maybe?
Your dumbass clan thinks so.
Join now!

Your characters would be a teenager born with magic but still a virgin to killing anything. You live in a roaming clan that has taken refuge in a somewhat remote settlement. News of a horde is soon reported and the village as well as your clan argues about what to do. Defend or run? Keep travelling towards the Blacklands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back