• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Chaos The Destroyer

Harbinger of the Wolf
Heyo, finally getting this request out. If my sister finds out she'll have my head.

Our idea is simple, a reverse harem. I know what you're thinking. "Kinda a bland description Chaos. Arent you gonna give us anything else?" Why yes dear reader I will.

I will be playing a vampire as will any who grace us in this RP. My friend will be playing the lone girl, leader of this harem. The story will be I am the first to encounterthe girl looking for a quick snack, in doing so, something is awakened inside of the girl attracting vampires to her.

If this idea has caught your attention, then please do message me on discord Chaos#2648, I will anxiously be awaiting your messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back