• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reverse Falls Rp?

Ill need to know why they made a deal with will

Reverse weirdmageddon: sad blue triangle's revenge

I suppose i need to know why mabel and dipper made a deal with will

uhm.... but that goes against whats normally done in reverse falls....

.-. Seriously? That's a thing? I thought it was an original .-.

yeah. accepted things are that will made a deal with the twins that gave them their powers, and frequently that said deal forced him to serve them. also that they abuse will ruthlessly.

Hmmm, so a possible goal for the Mabel and Dipper would be like a weirdmageddon type scenario, where the end result is that they become god-like beings and rule over this world, but they need both Bill and Will as well as all the journals and a special sacrafice

A deal would require something beneficial to both on the demons whenever mabel and dipper reached their goal in that scenario, and i believe that them becoming gods would have a hefty price

A deal would require something beneficial to both on the demons whenever Mabel and Dipper reached their goal in that scenario, and i believe that them becoming gods would have a hefty price
Well of course, but as far as I can tell, Mabel and Dipper are obsessed with power to the point they would do it anyways

Also, how would the twins act around each other. Because in some reverse falls au, Mabel's in charge while the other is that Dipper is.

Also, how would the twins act around each other. Because in some reverse falls au, Mabel's in charge while the other is that Dipper is.
As far as I see it, she's the dominant twin, but Dipper takes charge for their murder shows

As far as I see it, she's the dominant twin, but Dipper takes charge for their murder shows
Yippie, secret murders.

Will is looking for suggestions
I found this on wikia
Will was summoned at first to rid the twins of Gideon Pines, but since they weren't convinced that he could finish the deal, they captured him and proceeded to use him as a toy for their entertainment.

Yippie, secret murders.

I found this on wikia
Will was summoned at first to rid the twins of Gideon Pines, but since they weren't convinced that he could finish the deal, they captured him and proceeded to use him as a toy for their entertainment.
Yeah, they basically use him as their personal punching bag, probably literally

reverse wikia: The twins captured him using magical chains that were permanently clamped on his arms and legs, forever binding him to the twins.

idk if there was a contract at all or something

Eh my preference was always the take on the universe that had them making a deal; ive seen several like that, and written for several where they make a deal, and find that it gives it a bit more depth for me to work with. The twins being abusive despite how they know theyre gonna pay for it in the end is also generally interesting to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back