• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’

(i hear all the cool kids are posting apps. just sayinโ€™.)

Hello hello! I have happened to stumble upon this really neat and creative looking rp and thought I would say....

I AM IN!

IF YOUโ€™LL HAVE ME ...IF ITโ€™S NOT FULL :specialeyes:

Hello hello! I have happened to stumble upon this really neat and creative looking rp and thought I would say....

I AM IN!

Go ahead and post your app here!

The roles of Mr. Dawson, the older guide, and the other half of the Graham couple are still open!

Sounces great, thanks!

Though I was looking at some of the CS and it looks like there is already a couple for the Graham positions.

Also, if i were to take the position of the older guide, there is an idea Iโ€™d want to run by you. You can strike it down if you want to haha ThatNewGuy ThatNewGuy
bad wolf bad wolf

I AM IN!

Go ahead and post your app here!

The roles of Mr. Dawson, the older guide, and the other half of the Graham couple are still open!
Sounces great, thanks!

Though I was looking at some of the CS and it looks like there is already a couple for the Graham positions.

Also, if i were to take the position of the older guide, there is an idea Iโ€™d want to run by you. You can strike it down if you want to haha ThatNewGuy ThatNewGuy
bad wolf bad wolf
We're excited to see your application! But yeah, Alfred is the one to talk to about your idea, I'm just a janitor:P Once they're available I'm sure they'll message you.

The CS in the spoiler was an application that wasn't accepted. Only visible characters are currently in the rp!

Ha ha, thanks so much! Sorry for all the questions, so does that mean the position for Grahams female partner is still up?

Also, do you happen to know when the new deadline for this is? Because I saw on the CS page that it was midnight on July 31st.

Thanks, and I swear (i hope) that those are the last questions I have haha. ThatNewGuy ThatNewGuy

Update as of 8/5: 'REVERIE' is accepting applications for Mr. Dawson, the older guide, and the other half of the Graham couple. These positions will remain open till they are filled. If you're accepted and would like to claim another open position, that would be appreciated. Lastly, if you need an idea as to what the cast already looks like, I've provided an updated character list in the spoiler below.
Thank you!

Winifred Dawson (wife, alfred)
Dawson Spouse
Ruth Dawson (daughter, timshel)
Cassandra Dawson (aunt/sister, n/a)
Christian Graves (uncle/brother-in-law, thatnewguy)

Graham Couple
Eleanor Montaigne (jormir)

Leon Morley (father, ultraferal)
Camille Morley (daughter, ultraferal)
Maddy Morley (daughter, ultraferal)

The Older Guide
Creek (younger guide, alfred)

Anna Laurent (loner, draconicheart)
Ramon Torres (loner, thatnewguy)
Lottie Jane (loner, foxgloves)
River Calhoun (timshel)

Reposting this! All information is still current and true. I'll post another update if a role was filled.

Last edited:
i reckon this here plot has got your interest. get your yeehaw on and mosey on down to the cs page!!

AN UPDATE: We're still looking to fill the roles of Mr. Dawson, the older guide, and the other half of the Graham couple. The starter's been posted if you'd like an idea of what the rp is about! You can find the main thread here. If these roles are not filled soon, I'll probably close this thread indefinitely and fill them myself. Thanks to everyone who's expressed their interest thus far!

I would definitely be interested in any/all of those listed roles! Quick questions before I do a deep dive on what's already up: How much 'older' were you thinking for the older guide, and which character is the current half of the Graham couple?

โ™ซโ™ช rollin', rollin', rollin'
keep them doggies rollin', rawwhiiide
โ™ซโ™ช

leaving this open for a couple days more. this'll probably be the last bump.
thanks again to everyone that's expressed their interest.

so I'm still really keen on this concept BUT I must sadly admit that working for the census is actually even MORE exhausting than I anticipated, so I am going to have to withdraw. If you ever do reboot it, please let me know!

will do! thank you for your interest. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back