• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒 -- (𝐨𝐨𝐜)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
gouache gouache it's a painful memory that we don't talk about.... (only because I still didn't decide if it's explosion shrapnel or shotgun projectiles:P). Also, if I understand correctly, once the applications are closed, those who are accepted will get the link to OOC discord server:)

gouache gouache it's a painful memory that we don't talk about.... (only because I still didn't decide if it's explosion shrapnel or shotgun projectiles:P). Also, if I understand correctly, once the applications are closed, those who are accepted will get the link to OOC discord server:)
first chance i get i'm taking his other nipple.

also its not uncommon for people to have discords before accepting people and then make a new one once the specfic people are accepeted! thats why i asked

this rp with all the bisexual characters so far: brokeback mountain but make it supernatural

i'll probably keep the chatter here till the rp's started. but thanks for the suggestion ultra. ^^

gods be willing, i'll finish up creek's forms today. thank you all for being so speedy with yours! i've got to get crackin'!

I'll be working on Lottie tomorrow! Had to do a lot of driving today and it's a bit late here, but I plan to finish her up tomorrow afternoon (:

calypso calypso Sounds great! I'll try to do the same with Creek. That way we're all on the same page.
Btw, I'm so excited to see Angela Sarafyan as a faceclaim! Her performance in Westworld was phenomenal.

Added details to characters, still to work out the attire, and recoloured the sheet. Let me know if the sheet requires more changes. Apologies for any issues.

Just to be clear, if accepted each player will have 2-3 roles correct? If so, is that 500 character minimum across multiple roles? Or is it compounded for each role you are responsible for?

a late hello to you all! debating on whether to use a pre-existing character or to make a completely new one. leaning the former for the sake of time, but either way it’s gonna be great!
loving all your characters so far :-)

Vacuum Vacuum Yes! You apply for one initial role and then have the chance to apply to others if you've been accepted. There is a 500 word minimum requirement for one in-character post. If you chose to include multiple characters, the minimum is still 500.

timshel timshel I'm sure that whoever you decide on joining with, they'll be awesome! You've got a great mind. ^^

Ah! I love her, calypso calypso . There's so many good characters here. ♥

Creek's form, for the most part, is also done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back