• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revenge of the Titans

"Nice to meet you, Eda. As for me...Enoshima-no-Kotohime, is what the priests would say." She gingerly took Eda's hand, flashing a smile and returning the gesture. "But the Professor- my mom, calls me Kotoko, and I'd much prefer that."

Kotoko paused, her brow furrowing as she realized that the ways that each demigod here came into being varied considerably, and the question of parentage was not an easily answered one for some of them.

"Which is to say that...the Professor raised me. She said I was the spawn of Benzaiten...but I've never met her." Despite herself, she flipped out her journal and pen, immediately preparing to record the answer to the question she was about to ask. "Ma'at though...what's she like?"

Walliver Walliver

Eda was a bit saddened by the girl’s story. Never meeting one’s godly parent...it must have been hard. Well, truth be told, Eda had never met her godly parent either. Ma’at was very busy maintaining the cosmic order, weighing hearts in the afterlife, all that. She didn’t have time to say hi to her daughter, much less have a conversation with her.

“Oh uh...from what I’ve read...she’s cool. But I don’t know her personally. She’s really busy.” Why do I feel like I have to explain myself? Plenty of demigods have never met their godly parent. I’m not a special case, so why do I feel like one? Eda was lost in her thoughts, nearly running right into a wall. “Oop, that was close. Well, it’s nice to meetcha, Kotoko. I hope we can be friends.” she plastered a smile onto her face.

Nellancholy Nellancholy

"Whoa!" Kotoko couldn't help but flinch a little as Eda narrowly avoided a wall, shifting out of the way. Looks like she was a bit of the easily distracted type. And quite...assertive as well.

Not to stereotype based on ancestry, but when it came to being the daughter of Ma'at...Eda and Kotoko could probably make quite the team during their time here.

"Friend?" Nozomi looked up, thinking hard for a moment. "Well, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Eda. Listen, this looks like it's my dorm. I'm sure we can catch up later..."

With that, she gave a polite nod as she unlocked her door and closed it behind her. Well, she had talked to ONE person so far. Not a bad start.

Walliver Walliver

The dorm room was clean with a rather earthy decor. Wooden flooring, cheaper than tile and more suitable for the climate. Beige walls, unlikely to clash with anything. Perfect.

Kotoko wasn't clear on who her roommate would be just yet, but her own half of the room was probably free for all her stuff.

A star chart tacked onto the wall by the window, an inkpot and rolled-up scroll on her desk, a stack of books on architecture and history pertaining to the region forming a stool on which a tiny chemistry set sat. Well, it was starting to look like her quarters, anyway.

Pulling out her hair comb and resting it on the stack of books, she fell back onto the bed for a short rest. "And nice to meet you too, Bed-sama..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back