• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revenge of the Titans

BoneBrain

Everything's Shiny Cap'n
Roleplay Type(s)
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· Revenge of the Titans ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
Helpful Links:
OOC Thread

Original Interest Check
Character Thread

Dorm Room Assignments:

Lucia Aphelion | Alice Barns | Dorm 56 Aris Papelis | Skoteinó “Skote” Paidí | Dorm 25
Keeva Regan | Mereth (Mer) WestGäard | Dorm 53 Lugh O’Malley | Davian Ray Bryne | Dorm 27
Oni Jendayi | Kotoko "Mayura" Kobayashi | Dorm 50 Eadalat Alainsijam | Harmony Minyma | Dorm 52

1628887908879.png Welcome young ones.... Gleamroth awaits those touched by immortals. Nestled away in the European countryside you will find intricate towers and old stone walls. Magic and power fill each crack and crevice, the old woods surrounding it house more than the wildlife mortals are used to. Gleamroth has proudly taught the worlds Demi-gods for near a century, we shall mold you into hero's worthy of your ancestry. Come forth now, let us prepare you for destiny.

Aris ~

Birdsong and excited chatter filled the courtyard at Gleamroth and Aris found the combination proved to be quite the happy mix. He wore a crooked smile, sending the skin around his chin taught; his scar flashed white against his olive toned skin. Being an older student with already a year at Gleamroth he had been given the opportunity to settle a day earlier than the new arrivals. His dorm had two beds, and he had eagerly taken the one closest to the window overlooking the forest that surrounded them.

Now he stood a day later, still not unpacked but quite excited for the year ahead of them. The greenhouses had been expanded over the break and he was eager to meet with the gardener and look over the new plants. The woman that ran the greenhouses was a kindly older looking woman who demanded everyone call her Grandma Edith instead of professor. She was happy to teach botany and plant knowledge to all. Even with his mothers book Grandma Edith had given him such knowledge. Under her tutelage he had been able to create an even deeper sleeping draught to deal with the insomnia that occasionally plagued him, his mind he found was far too busy to rest enough for sleep.

Around him students meandered around the courtyard, it was clear who was new with the wide eyed expressions as they gawked over the tall castle that was to be their home. In the centre of the courtyard stood a large marble fountain, its center piece hosting a large dragon who's eyes gleamed a deep gold. Water flowed out of its mouth and back down to the basin below. Already students were sitting on the marble walls holding in the water, chatting away with fellow peers.

"Aris!" A voice pulled him out of his thoughts and Aris turned to see the headmaster looking sternly at him. "If you wouldn't mind handing out welcome pamphlets..." Headmaster Gille spoke with a heavy Irish accent, trailing off his sentence to let Aris put the pieces together himself.

"Right of course... sorry sir." Aris winced and breathed a sigh of relief as Gille moved on greeting more students. "Hey welcome!" Aris said brightly to a new student who was gazing up to the tallest tower of Gleamroth. He handed the student the pamphlet which was decorated with gold lettering. The pamphlet housed a map of the grounds and castle as well as information about upcoming events and important times for meals. However the older students would all agree the most important information on the welcome papers was the invite for all students to partake in the legendary "Hero's Championship." Exactly a month from their starting students would be put to the test in a number of challenges to declare the top Hero in a number of categories. Afterwards there was to be a rather formal ceremony and prize giving event. However all older students knew it was the after party hosted by students in the deepest part of the woods that was worth the effort of partaking in the challenges. A night of young magic and power was certainly intoxicating.

"If you'd like I could show you around, its definitely hard to get around here at first." Aris said kindly to the student, taking pride in being a part of welcoming team.

Mereth ~

Gleamroth was certainly impressive, Mer thought to herself as she sat at the back of the bus. The drive had shared they would reach their destination in mere minutes and that the students should look out to the left to catch a glimpse of the tall towers. The morning sun caught on the metal roof décor of the university and shone bright blinding Mer for a moment. Clutching her backpack tighter to her stomach she fought the urge to jump up and leap out of the bus, the damn thing felt so slow and she wanted to see her new home right away. Her foot tapped impatiently on the metal floor until they reached the round about that dropped students off near the front courtyard.

"Its... everything." She breathed softly to herself. Despite being at the back of the bus Mer was one of the first ones off, bounding up to the front before the bus had even come to a stop. Breathing in the fresh forest air she let out a small cheer of joy. Here was where she would find herself and her power. Heck maybe she might even fall in love, of course all things in due time, there was no need to rush she told herself even as she made a bee line for the luggage being pulled from the bottom of the bus.

She found her large duffle bag and with a grunt of effort she lifted it over her shoulder. Then she added another equally size duffle bag to the other, the giant bags made her small stature look even smaller, but with a determined happy smile she adjusted the straps of her things and marched over to the courtyard. Temporary banners were placed above a group of students citing that they were the welcoming committee. She was about to make a beeline for the welcome papers when a rock caught the toe of her shoe and she lost her balence, sending herself and her duffle bags forward. With a small 'oof' she hit the ground, her bags burying her.

Last edited:
Gleamroth, the towering walls of the university coming into view. An untouched forest with an enchanted castle. It reminded him of the old fantasy tales his mother had retold to him when he was young. It was surprising to have a fairy tale be real, but for all those myths and their gods? He had just learned of him being the descendant of a god, and now was going to a university that would be filled of those groomed for fulfilling the destinies of their ancestors.

The thoughts overwhelmed him, however as he rode in the bus towards the university he took silent pleasure in at least being able to have a window open. It helped distract him from the strong scents around him carried by various other freshman coming into Gleamroth. He had taken a seat near the back of the bus, and put on his light green field jacket when the bus rolled to a stop. As he began to rise from his seat stretching his arms a girl behind him swooped past him like a flash of light. It gave him a slight laugh, and a wake-up. There was no need to rush, he'd get to see the beauty of this place soon enough.

He bidded his time in making his way off the bus and making his way to the luggage. Lugh had packed light, his sole dufflebag having the beaver of his secondary school on it prominently. He swung it around his right shoulder giving a light pat to the mascot. His other hand was occupied by his rugby ball he hadn't found a way to fit in the bag, but wanted to bring it regardless. He walked forward into the courtyard his eyes looking to the imposing dragon who seemed to impose authority before hearing a thud in front of him. He saw the girl that had zoomed past him before now fallen face forward on the ground.

He moved in front of the fallen girl to check on her offering a concerned greeting, "You alright there las? Looks like you took that one pretty hard"

Davian was one of the last off the bus, letting the eager new students move ahead of him. Not that he wasn’t curious himself, what this new life was going to be like, but it would still be there regardless of his pace. He picked up his medium bag from the luggage; it was more than he usually traveled with, but here he would be giving up his nomadic lifestyle and so had decided to stock up on a few items.

He moved towards the welcoming committee, only to watch as the fast girl from the bus tripped and fell. Before Davian could move towards her, another student was there (one who had waited almost as long as he to exit the bus), questioning if she was alright. Still, Davian hesitated, wondering if he should help. It wasn’t like him to simply pass by someone who was hurt, no matter how minor. Then again, he was used to helping those who had no powers of their own.

Davian moved slowly towards them, awaiting the girl’s reply.

Kotoko smiled to herself, satisfied as she looked between the leaflets regarding Gleamroth, several scans of books detailing aspects of the school and the region it was built in, and her own journal, in which she was frantically writing various notes and references.

Already she had several ideas for improvements to submit to the faculty to maximise the information density and readability of the welcoming materials. That would have to wait as the bus pulled to a stop.

Dropping her materials into the backpack she was carrying on the front, she joined the procession of students pouring out to behold their new home.

The surrounding forest hummed with life and energy. Every plant and every component of the environment had its own spirit, just waiting for her to call out to it. It was the same elsewhere, but this location seemed especially vigorous, with an energy matched by few places in the world. Even the castle itself was suffused with magic, a great history and an immense but dormant consciousness laying beneath it.

Taken aback by the immensity of what lay before her, she barely noticed the girl that fell.

Lucia stared outside the window of the bus, looking at the beautiful sceneries while listening to the new student's voices who were full of excitement. It made her remember her own excitement back when she was a first year as well.

She had read many stories about ancient gods and goddesses from around the world but she ultimately felt as if she was in a story of her own. Or maybe a manga for all she knew. She couldn't stop herself from smiling the whole time on her way to the college.

Her thoughts came to a stop when the bus finally arrived. She stayed in place for a moment to let the new students out first. After finally getting out herself she took a deep breath and made her way to her dorm, until she noticed a girl falling down.

Taken aback she made her way towards her to see if she needed help until she noticed that there was someone already there. 'I'll just make sure' she thought and walked up to them asking if she was alright.

The new school year at Gleamorth was beginning to start, Harmony was excited to say the least. She got up quite early, before anyone else was awake and before any of the new students arrives, to deliver some packages to some of the staff, It didn't take her long though since she was pretty fast with her winged sandals. After she made her rounds, delivering packages and receiving some that had to be delivered later, she returned to her room so get ready for the day and maybe have a little something to eat before she had to go out and greet people. She took her time since she had gotten up pretty early, but soon it reached that time where she was finally done and ready to start a new school year at Gleamroth. But this wouldn't be a new year at school if she didn't mess with her best friend, Aris. It had became sort of a tradition for her do this, she did this to him every since she was a new student at Gleamroth and had decided it would become a tradition.

She shapeshifted in to a black cat with her signature green eyes and walked out to try and find Aris. Harmony decided to keep it simple and just try and just around circles around him and meow obnoxiously loud since she didn't feel like messing with him too much today. She walked around campus, and to her luck, she found him relatively quickly. She tried to just disguise herself as a stray cat, hoping that Aris wouldn't recognise her. She started to walk around him, but still in his line of sight. At that moment, she started to meow, and some people turned to look at her but then their gaze shifted to Aris since she was walking around him.

BoneBrain BoneBrain

“Θα πεθάνω εδώ.” Skoteinó Paidí spoke grimly, looking at the sheer amount of people that were already filing in and out of Gleamroth. There was a shadow rat on his shoulder, one that he was particularly fond of, and had been named Remy. The little rat nudged Skote with an encouraging squeak. “Thanks, little one, but I don’t think even you and your rat buddies could help me with this one.” Mother, please keep me safe. Please keep the shadows at my back, the sun from my eyes, and the night dark as it should be. I don’t know how I’m going to face this, but I know I still need your help. If he needed any more encouragement, the shadow he cast grew a bit wider. “Ευχαριστώ, μητέρα.” Skote whispered, before taking his next steps towards the school.

There was a young man -well, perhaps he only looked young, they were all demigods after all- handing out flyers by the entrance. And a girl, who had fallen down and made quite the scene. Skote picked up his bags, calmly ignoring both, and went inside to find his dorm. Remy squeaked, pointing down a hallway. “Oh, thanks.” he whispered. The shadowy rat bonked his head against Skote’s. “Yeah, love you too.” he smiled, just barely. Skote found the dorm number, opening the door with a sigh. Of course I have a roommate. School year couldn’t get any worse at this point. He set his bags down near the bed with more shade. “Good thing they already took the window seat...” he grumbled, sitting down on the edge of his bed. “Gods, this is going to be terrible..:”

Aris~

The unmistakable sounds of mewing had Aris turning away from a student, the pamphlet he offered them still in hand. The student made an attempt to grab the welcoming papers but gave up without much protest and instead moved to speak to a different welcoming committee member. The black cat wound its way around his legs and Aris wondered where on earth the creature had come from.

"Well now." He murmured, bending down and peering at the cat's deep green eyes. There was something a little familiar about them, but with the chaos of new arrivals day Aris found his thoughts could not focus on that notion. "It's not often someone makes it through the woods, where did you come from?" He lifted his hand offering his knuckles for the cat to sniff and decide if they wanted a pat.

Easily sidetracked Aris missed the look of exasperation from the headmaster and the surrounding students who appeared quite curious at the arrival of a cat.

kakemha kakemha

Mereth~

The duffle bags on top of her were quite heavy and Mer struggled a moment to find her bearings. Fortunately a concerned voice came to check on her right away asking if she was alright. With a grunt of frustration she tried to push up.

"Of course I wipe on my first day." Mer said as she pushed harder and finally emerged from the pile. She took in the site of the shaggy haired man in front of her and saw a few more concerned eyes from a man with a blue headband and a woman with long light blond hair. "I'm totally fine! Thank you though." Getting up to her feet and brushing the dirt from her knees she lifted her hand to shake with the three concerned students.

"I guess I was too excited and lost my footing. I'm Mereth, but you guys can call me Mer. Thanks so much for checking on me, I didn't expect such a warm feeling of welcome already." Laughing a little at herself Mer gripped the back of her neck after she was finished with the handshakes.

"You guys new too?" She asked, "I honestly have no idea what to expect here." She bent then and lifted one of the bags to her shoulders again, hoping these three potential new friends would walked with her on this new adventure.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Casey Jewels Casey Jewels turtwigwins turtwigwins

Aris~

The unmistakable sounds of mewing had Aris turning away from a student, the pamphlet he offered them still in hand. The student made an attempt to grab the welcoming papers but gave up without much protest and instead moved to speak to a different welcoming committee member. The black cat wound its way around his legs and Aris wondered where on earth the creature had come from.

"Well now." He murmured, bending down and peering at the cat's deep green eyes. There was something a little familiar about them, but with the chaos of new arrivals day Aris found his thoughts could not focus on that notion. "It's not often someone makes it through the woods, where did you come from?" He lifted his hand offering his knuckles for the cat to sniff and decide if they wanted a pat.

Easily sidetracked Aris missed the look of exasperation from the headmaster and the surrounding students who appeared quite curious at the arrival of a cat.
When Aris had picked her up, she expected him to recognise her right away, I mess she thought that her green eyes were a dead giveaway. Her plan had technically worked, but he hadn’t recognised her. Offering his knuckles, Harmony decided to mess with him a little bit more. She sniffed them but instead of accepting a pet, she bit his knuckle. Not hard enough to puncture his skin, but enough to leave a little mark. She also noticed people, including the headmaster, looked at either Aris or her. She meowed again, hopefully Aris would clear his head and recognise her, she had messed with him to start the school year ever since she came here. If he didn’t recognise her soon, she might as well transform back already, but she would be stuck in Aris hold since he had picked her up.

BoneBrain BoneBrain

My name is Lucia, Lucia Aphelion" she introduced herself with a soft closed eyed smile. "It's my second year here, but it feels as if I've arrived for the first time again" she said placing her hand on her chest in a semi dramatic way then opened her eyes again.

"If you need any help I'm always available. I usually just hang out in the library... studying" she said half lying. She was always a student with good grades but her interests would sometimes get in the way. She glanced towards the other two guys who were there. She hadn't paid much attention to them earlier and felt rude for not talking to them much. They didn't seem very familiar either. "Are you two new as well? I don't think I recognize you."

BoneBrain BoneBrain Casey Jewels Casey Jewels turtwigwins turtwigwins

“It seems I’ve arrived late to some sort of party.” Eda said rather cheekily, holding the handle of a blue-sequined suitcase, large enough to fit a body in. Rocking one of her signature red sweaters and black jeans, she was quite the sight to behold. Not to mention a bit annoying. “Watch out, the demigods are tumbling already, and the games haven’t even started.” she giggled. There was a wave of anxiety flooding out from another demigod as they charged past. Poor thing, you can tell he’s an introvert. Eda thought, looking around. “Wow, really is a mixed bag. Egyptian, Norse, Greek, and everything in between.” she mumbled, taking a pamphlet from one of the welcoming committee members. “I mean, the change is welcome. America is all “Percy Jackson and the Olympians”, barely a trace of diversity in the demigod department.” Eda had a habit of talking to the air in situations where almost everyone could hear her.

“Ooh, I’ve got a roommate! Man, I hope they’re nice.” Eda set her suitcase at the foot of her bed, unzipping it and beginning to unpack. The picture of her and her dad was first, then her comfort items. She set the picture on her side table, admiring it for a moment. “I miss you, Dad. It’s gonna be a hard year without you. But I’ve got the blanket you knitted for me, your copy of “Gods of Egypt”, and Mom’s talisman. It’s gonna be okay, so don’t worry about me.” she kissed the tips of her fingers before tapping them against the glass of the frame. “Okay, it’s gonna be a good year! Gonna make lots of friends, kick everyone’s ass in the games, and kiss tons of hot guys. Okay, game plan set!” Eda stood up, stretching.

“Let’s have a good day and be a badass!” she smiled, waltzing out of the room, talisman around her neck and a Twenty One Pilots song in her head.

Lugh took Mer's handshake firmly with a nod towards her as she explained she was alright.

As the others began introducing themselves he would begin his introduction, "Yeah I'm new as well, names Lugh." A small smile came across his face. "Nice to meet you all. I heard we're supposed to be trained to become heroes.. worthy of our ancestry" He'd give a small pause, "frankly I had no clue I had that until a few months ago." He'd give a light chuckle idly tossing the rugby ball in his left hand as he talked and walked, "Only supernatural thing I've noticed is that I can talk with dogs, think that will come in handy?" He finished jokingly, but perhaps Lucia knew something of the trials they would face being a second year.

Dog speech wasn't the only ability he knew he had, but his sense of smell was something that seemed almost a curse. He thought it best if people didn't know that they all carried different scents.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Casey Jewels Casey Jewels BoneBrain BoneBrain

Davian smiled and nodded his head in greeting at Mer's handshake.

"Talking to dogs sounds like a pretty cool power. I'm Davian, by the way," he said to the group as they walked. "Another first year as well." He looked up at the school towering above them as he contemplated Lugh's words. Worthy of their ancestry. A heavy burden, but also a natural one, for those born with extraordinary powers. "I'll admit, I haven't had formal schooling in several years, but I'm sure we'll all be fine regardless of where we're starting from, as long as we put in the work."

turtwigwins turtwigwins AbyssFlower AbyssFlower BoneBrain BoneBrain

Aris~

The nip to his hand made Aris chuckle before suddenly it clicked, the green eyes with the mischievous light in them, realizing he was holding his friend rather than a stray Aris threw back his head and let out a heart laugh.

"Jeez Harmony... Guess my brain hasn't returned since the break." He chuckled and set his friend down on the ground, even though he knew the cat he had been holding was his friend it did not stop him from giving her head an affectionate pat. "Spent last night trying out a new concoction, definitely very relaxing but the brain fog has me all over the place. Well done this year." He said straightening and crossing his arms. He wanted her to shift back into human form so he might give her a hug.

Around them it was clear a number of new comers thought him out of his mind chatting to a cat like an old friend. Certainly they would enjoy the show. Meanwhile Gilles the headmaster had given up on Aris being productive. With a dismissive wave of his hand he wandered off.

kakemha kakemha

Mereth~

Everyone seemed so open and friendly and Mer struggled to hold back the knot that had formed in her throat, it was certainly an emotional thought. The little flower of hope within her began to bloom ever more. Barely here five minutes and she was in love with the people, the atmosphere and the dream that she would find a place. Home. Clearing her throat she smiled widely at the people congregating around her as they walked towards Gleamroth.

They paused for a moment to accept pamphlets and maps before continuing on towards the giant open double doors. There was a steady steam of students and staff as everyone went to seek their rooms and settle.

"Man I hope I can do the gods proud. Seems we have some big shoes to fill. Certainly talking to dogs could prove quite useful. I hope they teach us lots of things. I have to admit I didn't get to go to school much either, so this seems like quite the adventure." Mereth said as the group paused once inside the hall. She looked up and noted the intricate mosaic tilework on the ceiling. It was an ornate homage to all those gods who had saved the earth from devastation so many millennia ago. Each God and Goddess stood triumphant and the tilework around them shone gold. "This competition seems to be really important. I don't suppose you know much about it Lucia? Is it exciting?" She asked the eagerness seeping through her words.

Casey Jewels Casey Jewels turtwigwins turtwigwins AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

The blonde girl stared at the mosaic for a second and then looked at Mereth. "From what I've been told, it shows the gods and goddesses who kept our world safe from the titans and monsters all those years ago." She responded. "They've been worshipped for their work ever since and we were born to continue it. I believe almost everyone here aspires to be like them one day." She paused "It'd be cool to be treated as a hero I suppose. And maybe you know, have statues of you made." She said in a not- so- serious tone. There was much more story behind the gods but it would take a whole school year to learn about. So she kept it to a minimum.

Kotoko filed into the main hall behind the group, pausing at the threshold.

She gave a gentle tilt of her head and clasped her hands as she entered. "Please take care of me this year. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

She wasn't quite sure whether this was truly addressed to the school itself, or perhaps the images of the gods watching inscrutably from the mosaic above.

Nevertheless, she heard the venerable building rumble its quiet approval. And that, for her, was good enough.

Apparently, there would be some manner of trial that the student body would undertake collectively, perhaps as likely to take the measure of each student's ability as much as to help them break the ice.

If she could get acquainted with a senior student...

With that thought, Kotoko fell in alongside the blonde, Eda.

"Hey there, you look like you've been here a while. Care to show a freshman the ropes?"

Walliver Walliver

“What?” Eda turned to the girl who had materialized beside her. “Oh, nah, I just know a lot of stuff about it. When you’re the daughter of the Egyptian deity of truth and justice, you gotta know your way around everywhere you might be.” she shrugged, adjusting her sweater. It was charming to know that she seemed like a senior student though.

“I made a copy of the floor plan before I got here. I can show you around?” Eda offered, figuring she could make a new friend in the process. “I’m an extrovert, in case that makes you uncomfortable.” she added. “I love making friends and talking to people and spoooorts!” she clapped joyfully. “Anyway, where d’ya wanna go? Whatcha wanna see?”

Nellancholy Nellancholy

Aris~

The nip to his hand made Aris chuckle before suddenly it clicked, the green eyes with the mischievous light in them, realizing he was holding his friend rather than a stray Aris threw back his head and let out a heart laugh.

"Jeez Harmony... Guess my brain hasn't returned since the break." He chuckled and set his friend down on the ground, even though he knew the cat he had been holding was his friend it did not stop him from giving her head an affectionate pat. "Spent last night trying out a new concoction, definitely very relaxing but the brain fog has me all over the place. Well done this year." He said straightening and crossing his arms. He wanted her to shift back into human form so he might give her a hug.

Around them it was clear a number of new comers thought him out of his mind chatting to a cat like an old friend. Certainly they would enjoy the show. Meanwhile Gilles the headmaster had given up on Aris being productive. With a dismissive wave of his hand he wandered off.
Listening to Aris explanation and laugh, she was just finally relieved that he recognised her. If he didn't soon, she would've assumed he was an imposter. When he gave her a pat on the head, Harmony squinted as she wasn't really expected it, but she accepted it anyway. Once she put her down on the ground, she decided to give the newcomers a bit of a show. She transformed back into her human form, and she was wearing her usually clothes, but it was good to finally walk on two legs rather than four. She could see some new students looked both shocked and amazed and returning students just looked away since she did this every year, and probably got sick of it. "Sorry Headmaster!" Harmony yelled at him since he didn't get that far. She then turned her attention back to Aris. "Hey, Aris! Miss me?" She said jokingly, opening her hands so she could hug her. She had certainly missed him. He wasn't there to help with her deliveries sometimes or all those late night runs, since the postal service here never really sleeps.

BoneBrain BoneBrain

That was a little faux pas, but it was no big deal. Eda seemed like she didn't mind. Of course, she proceeded to give Kotoko what seemed like the intro to her autobiography.

And on top of that, the cat that was nearby just turned into a girl. Or more likely, the girl that was a cat turned back. Perhaps it was a thing among these demigods, to be so open with their heritage and abilities.

Kotoko scooted closer to Eda, flashing her a smile. "Well, I never really got a good look around during the orientation, but maybe that was my bad. I hear they've got quite the library here, just imagine the amount of literature from the courts of the gods themselves!"

She pushed up her glasses. "What I'd probably want to get a closer look at is just what kind of clubs they have here. Back in high school they kept pushing me to do extracurriculars, saying I'd never get into Tokyo U if I wasn't well rounded. Well, look at me now! Can you imagine, ME kicking a ball or something?" Her mildly disdainful expression made it clear her thoughts on playing a sport by the rules, or being put in charge of managing other people.

Walliver Walliver

Aris~

"Did I ever!" Aris said in response to her question of him missing her. "They kept you working lots hey? Seems like it's going to be a crazy semester again for everyone." He pulled away from the hug and looked over the groups of people in the courtyards. "How's your class list looking? I hope at least get a few together. I ended up signing up for just about every botany class the school offered. Though they did put me in some strength training." Aris furrowed his brow. He liked being active but he found the repetitive nature of workouts boring. He was brought back to the present when another new student approached the welcoming group and asked for a pamphlet.

Aris found the stack of papers he had discarded on the ground and offered it to the student. Once they walked away he offered half of his stack to Harmony. "I gotta hand out the rest of these but then we could grab a drink in the lounge. You can catch me up on all the hot gossip around the school." He chuckled.

kakemha kakemha

Harmony hugged him back, it was great to see him again. “My class list is looking pretty good honestly. I signed up for my favourites, obviously. But just so I could be with you, I signed up for a few botany classes. Although I’m probably gonna need your help with those. And also what a strange coincidence, I was put in a strength training class too.” She said catching him up. When the new student walked up to the welcoming group, she realised then the Aris was apart of the group, or at least he was supposed to helping out. “Shoot, sorry, I kinda forgot you were in the welcoming group thing.” She apologised to Aris, then she saw him handing her half of the pamphlets. “You know what, I’ll help you by putting these on every single dorm room door.” She said while grabbing the paper, putting them on the doors would be much more efficient than handing them out, or at least that’s what Harmony thought. “And yeah, I’ll find you when I’m finished, which won’t take very long.” She said jokingly at Aris. She winked at him, as a joke, and sped off using her winged sandals to complete the task. She didn’t use her full speed, since she wasn’t in a rush, but she was fast enough for wind to blow from where she stood.

BoneBrain BoneBrain

Big Shoes to fill Mer said. From where Lugh was coming from his father didn't seem to give that great an example of the gods. He certainly didn't aspire to be like his father, however blowing this university off would upset mom too much for Lugh to bear. His body language slightly conveyed so with a small shrugh when Lucia mentioned the aspiration.

"They sure do paint an ornate picture here don't they." He'd say as they walked past the elaborate mosaics. "I hope they have some normal athletic competitions in there. If they are asking me to go into a magical duel I doubt I would fare well." He'd let out a small laugh, "Speaking of do you know of any clubs here? Don't know if that is a thing here.. also should probaly find my room at some point."

BoneBrain BoneBrain Casey Jewels Casey Jewels AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

Her eyes followed him as he spoke, feeling a little off from his words and wondered if she had said something wrong but decided not to bother him about it. She was curious about his powers too and made a mental note to ask him once she found the chance.

"From what I remember there are a few athletic clubs though I don't remember each specifically. There are a lot normal ones that you'd find at your average school actually." She responded. "There's a board in one of the hallways that lists them, you'll probably see it on your way to the dorms." Her gaze turned into a more worried one as she glanced away "If you ever need anything else my dorm is number 56."

Davian looked at the intricate mosaic, studying it for both the gods and goddesses he knew and looking over all he did not. He had known there were many, but the sheer number was overwhelming--and his classmates would be just as varied in powers and abilities. But as the conversation shifted to clubs, so did his thoughts. It had been awhile since he had done Tai Chi with anyone. Maybe he could get back into gardening as well, as he hadn't done that since a child and it was something he sorely missed--though maybe that was just because of the memories associated with it.

He caught Lucia's worried glance. He didn't know what it was about, but they seemed to be holding her up. "We'll keep that in mind," he said to her in response to her dorm number and further offer for help. "Thanks for the help thus far, but we should be fine for the moment. Like Lugh said, we should find our dorms." His own bag was beginning to feel a little heavy, and he was sure Mer's large load was ready to drag her down again.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower BoneBrain BoneBrain turtwigwins turtwigwins

“Well, I don’t know. I’ve seen people half your size win championship games. Children’s soccer is frightening, I’ll tell you that.” Eda shuddered, chuckling a bit. “But yeah, the library’s huge! I know there’s whole shelves stacked high with Thoth’s research! And imagine, the knowledge of the gods! Their creation, rise to power! It’s glorious.” she sighed, hands clasped in front of her chest. “Anyway, I can tell you don’t like sports, so I’ll shut up about that. There’s tons of clubs here. I don’t know them all, but there’s academics, sports, art, writing, anything you can think of.
Can’t have demigods running around bored. Last time that happened....let’s just say the Percy Jackson books are more like retellings of history...” Eda winced.

“So what’s your name? I’m Eadala Alainsijam, but you can call me Eda.” she held out her hand to the girl, walking backwards into the hallway, facing her. “I know, I know, the name doesn’t match the face, I’ve heard it all before.” she rolled her eyes, smiling.

Nellancholy Nellancholy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back