• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Is there going to be a ooc?
I believe so, eventually. We've been using this. I like using discord as a OOC cause it's easier to make plans as it doesn't use safari(Iphone lol). Internet takes more data than discord so sometimes I can't reply here on OOC. but, some have voiced that they don't like discord so that's understandable.

Oh man that's so weird that notifications have been strange these days. I think mine have been a little wonky too! Absolutely friend you observe and write when you are ready!

Also just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gonna do my best to get a post up today. I was gonna write this morning but I got called in to help at a dayhome for a bit today. Hopefully it won't take me too long. I definitely will be posting today though!

Also I'm not sure about the ooc. Is it a problem if we still post here for that? I guess technically it's no longer an interest check. What's everyone's preference? No discord since a few members have stated they would like to remain on site and I would like to respect that.

I think it's a good practice to make a new OOC once we get rolling,as this thread is in the recruiting section and will be bumped every time we post in it otherwise.

Makes sense! Thank you Melancholy! I will make sure I make a thread for ooc when I post today.

Also welcome Fana! We would love to have you. I do have a character sheet thread made so feel free to add a character or two :)

Thank you! Yes I'd like to make one, sorry in advance if I don't finish it soon enough I'm on vacation lol

Ooh jelly. No worries at all, what with the interest in this I think you'll have plenty of opportunities to jump in when you like :)

I'll be making a new thread for the story and then another thread for us to chat and plan away. :)

Oh man that's so weird that notifications have been strange these days. I think mine have been a little wonky too! Absolutely friend you observe and write when you are ready!

Also just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gonna do my best to get a post up today. I was gonna write this morning but I got called in to help at a dayhome for a bit today. Hopefully it won't take me too long. I definitely will be posting today though!

Also I'm not sure about the ooc. Is it a problem if we still post here for that? I guess technically it's no longer an interest check. What's everyone's preference? No discord since a few members have stated they would like to remain on site and I would like to respect that.
Is there already a main rp thread? My notifs are off too and i can’t find it-

Oh also! As I was wondering how to start this off I was thinking it might prove interesting if we talk about dorm rooms and who is roomies with who. Would you guys like me to pick or I'm happy to have any input on who we think would be good roomies.

I wouldn't mind being with anyone, you can choose if you want (☞゚∀゚)☞

Oh also! As I was wondering how to start this off I was thinking it might prove interesting if we talk about dorm rooms and who is roomies with who. Would you guys like me to pick or I'm happy to have any input on who we think would be good roomies.
im fine with you picking as well, I also think it would be cool for the older students to like show the new student around the school.

What an absolutely fantastic idea! I love that. Ok I'll set up a roster of who is dormed with whom, and set up in the story a place for older students to collect newbies

ALRIGHT FOLKS!

First post is up! Have fun! Make strange choices, do your best! haha. I posted the link to the OOC in that thread as well. So I guess we will be moving to there now. Henceforth this chat is only for people who are still interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back