• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π™π™šπ™«π™šπ™£π™œπ™š π™Šπ™› π™π™π™š π™Žπ™šπ™˜π™€π™£π™™ π™‹π™§π™žπ™£π™˜π™šπ™¨π™¨! (Isekai)

eloise

Isekai'ed Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• introduction

"Kill that witch!!" Such horrific words from the blood thirsty crowed were thrown at the tiny figure of a girl ascending the scaffold. This girl, Rowena de Ethevaria who was once a princess of the great Ethevaria empire was now being led towards her death. Why was this happening to her? As she sat in her damp cold prison cell she often wondered this question. What had she ever done to deserve this cruel fate? With as much strength as she could muster she lifted her head, directing her gaze towards where those people sat. She wanted to be enraged once that wench Crown Princess Elaine smirked knowingly at her. Yet she didn't have to energy to do so. Once she reached the top of the scaffold she saw it. The chopping block which would be her end. A sense of unwillingness filled her at the sight of the wooden block. She wanted to run oh so far away from here. She wished for someone to ride in on a white horse and take her away like in a fairytale. But unfortunately reality wasn't a beautiful fairytale, at least for her it wasn't.

"Cut off her head now!"

"Suffer in hell devil!!"

"That calamity should have never been born!!!"

She didn't protest or struggle as she was pushed towards the block. She already learned the consequences of trying to escape once and she never wanted to experience that horribleness again. Everything would be over soon. That was the only light she could find in this darkness. "Rowena de Ethevaria you have been found guilty of treason against the crown, attempted murder, and spying for a foreign power!!! I, Emperor Joseph I sentence you to death!" Ha.. truly funny how that was the most her father had ever said to her. She swore if she ever got the chance to live again she'd never forgive them, any of them. NEVER.

That was the last thought that passed through her mind as the black-hooded executioner swung his axe and brought her eighteen years of life to an end.

Yet it seemed that this wasn't an end for her. Because soon she found herself standing in front of a mirror in her old bedroom. Was she dreaming or something.. ? Looking at herself right now she appeared to be around sixteen. Ha. ha.. ha!!!! A delirious laugh soon broke out of her. Had she gone back in time? This couldn't be a dream, everything felt too real. From the song of birds chirping into the early morning air to the sound of footsteps walking through the palace halls outside of her room.

If the clock really had reversed to two years before she would lose everything and be executed..

Then she, Rowena de Ethevaria would have her revenge.

---- Passage from Chapter One of Revenge Of The Second Princess

β™‘design by low fidelity, coded by uxieβ™‘

I have no idea what I'm doing but let's have fun!! Also, I know things will possibly be confusing so if there's any question's don't hesitate to ask!!​

Alright folks it's up!

Oh! Very interesting. Sign me up! I assuming you still want people and have space for a noble who’s equal parts megalomaniac and weirdly morally good.

eloise eloise
I was wondering if, when talking about the role of our characters, we can have the information come from outside the book, like the author did a post somewhere where they said that like 10 years after the end of the story, the character went on to do this. Or if we should stick purely to what they would have done IN the story. If that makes sense? Hopefully, it does ><

eloise eloise
I was wondering if, when talking about the role of our characters, we can have the information come from outside the book, like the author did a post somewhere where they said that like 10 years after the end of the story, the character went on to do this. Or if we should stick purely to what they would have done IN the story. If that makes sense? Hopefully, it does ><
Purely to what they did in the story, the author explaining what every character from the novel did at the end of the story would probably be a hassle

BUT if your character had a major role to play within the novel then yes the author would have explained what happened to them at the end
Probably not. What I'm going for is that it is implied at some points that he had a hand in certain events, so pulling the strings from the shadows kind of thing and was never discovered. My plan was for him to have died 5 years after the novel after trying to seize the throne for himself. So even if he had a major role it would probably be too much to put at the end. I suppose I could change it so he did that due in the book though.

I'm interested! I do have a question, though. How much of this is based off the book? Would I be able to participate in this rp with little to no knowledge of canon events/characters?

I'm interested! I do have a question, though. How much of this is based off the book? Would I be able to participate in this rp with little to no knowledge of canon events/characters?
My brain is a little small so what do you mean by that question? Are you asking if the novel is real? Because if so unfortunately it's not. It'd definitely be cool if it was but nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back