• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π™π™šπ™«π™šπ™£π™œπ™š π™Šπ™› π™π™π™š π™Žπ™šπ™˜π™€π™£π™™ π™‹π™§π™žπ™£π™˜π™šπ™¨π™¨! (Isekai)

Hey, is this still open? Could I play someone who's native to the isekai world, as opposed to an isekai'd person?

Also what kind of setting we going for? Something more dark, more high fantasy, more standard isekai, more Victorian or Gothic? I just want some framework for the character.

My brain is a little small so what do you mean by that question? Are you asking if the novel is real? Because if so unfortunately it's not. It'd definitely be cool if it was but nope!
Oh yeah that makes sense haha. I guess I kind of missed the picture at first. I'd love to join and will get a cs up asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back