• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Revenge of the Lesbians (FxF) (Ideas and Apology.)

asoggypieceoftoast

whats the tea sis?
Hi, It's me, asoggypieceoftoast. I would like to start out with an apology to those who I have ghosted in the past. I got extremely ill and had a lot of family drama going on, so please don't take my disappearance personally. Now I am back and with some ideas I would like to roleplay. If any of these catch your interest please let me know. I have a discord if site DMs don't suit your fancy.

About RP
I prefer to have at least one paragraph from you, but I can write multiple paragraph responses. I actually prefer it that way. I love reading about the character and getting to know them more through your writing!

Please don't be afraid to play more than one character.
Please don't be afraid to tell me about how you feel about the RP.
Please don't make it like pulling teeth to advance the plot.

I feel like the best RPs I've had are ones where we both aren't afraid to talk OOC, so please, I don't bite! Feel free to throw ideas out there!

IDEAS - The role in italics is my preferred role. I will update this as I come up with ideas.

Band Nerd X Cheerleader ("Popular"?)
-
I feel like this could be so cute! The popular and band nerd have a class together, and slowly they grow closer. What do the popular crowd think about one of their own being LGBT? Do the band kids feel betrayed? What do the parents have to say? Do the popular haze the band nerd? Or do the band nerds haze the popular?

Knight X Various
- I love knights, paladins, nuns, clerics, etc. I would love to see a big buff knight being in love. I also love fairies so bonus points if its a knight and a fairy! I also love homophobic religious institutions because I'm cliche.

Outlaw X Farmer
- Western setting, I love the concept of a hard outlaw being softened by a comic relief naive farm girl. Perhaps the outlaw is injured and nursed back to health by the farmer. Perhaps the farmer becomes an outlaw to try to prevent the farm's foreclosure.

Wife X Terminally Ill
-Let's build up a family, be emotionally attached to the family then take it all away by killing off one of the characters. What are the challenges that the family faces? How does death affect the family? How do the children react? GIMME ANGST.

Have an idea you want to share with me? Don't be afraid! I'm open to most high fantasy, slice of life, and more.
Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back