Returning Veteran

Tall Bear

It’s time to stop
Entering the ring for the third time since joining this site!! It's Tall Bear! That motherfucker.

Hey hi, once again.
This is the second time I’ve done a reintroduction of sorts.
After going through a lot of shit, I’m coming back ONCE AGAIN
I’m hoping to maybe run into some old friends! And definitely make a few new ones as well,
Anyways definitely let me know if you’re interested in roleplaying, or just talking 🤷‍♀️

Welcome back!

I'm new to this site but have been roleplaying off and on for years. Let me know if you're interested in playing with someone who has been out of the writing loop for a little bit!

Welcome back!

I'm new to this site but have been roleplaying off and on for years. Let me know if you're interested in playing with someone who has been out of the writing loop for a little bit!
Oh!! I’d absolutely be interested~ I’ve been out of the loop for a while myself, so my writing definitely has some room for improvement, aha,,

Welcome back TallBear 🐰
Welcome!!- back? XD
Thank you both!!

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of.

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of.
I am VERY interested in fantasy stuff like that!! Please PM me if you’d like to start writing~!

Users who are viewing this thread