• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern RETURN TO SENDER SIGNUP/OOC THREAD

OOC
Here
I just got the jeremy post up. Hope it jives, i was hoping to capture his serious demeanor but with the subtle and polite threat of death underlying it.

Also MidwayLives MidwayLives imma go ahead and make “The Beast” and send his cs to you for later.

Looks good to me, my dude! I'll go over it again as I reply!

I got tomorrow off and will not be busy(?) for the most part

I'm so excited for what's coming up! Y'all are such great writers!

: )

AGH ACCIDENTLY POSTED MY NEXT POST BY ACCIDENT

DON'T MIND IT

GONNA JUST KEEP IT THERE AND EDIT IT TO COMPLETION

goddamn butterfingers....

As much as it may sorta bug me, I don't think I'm gonna be able to squeeze the cherie/andre stuff into this post which means it'll likely need to be another stand alone post ala Dean's but that's fine! Just wanted to put that out there to give something of an ETA for when it'll be up today lol

the post has been edited and y'all have been @ed!

now i'm gonna clean my room and order lunch and then i'll work on a post for Cherie/Andre!

As much as it may sorta bug me, I don't think I'm gonna be able to squeeze the cherie/andre stuff into this post which means it'll likely need to be another stand alone post ala Dean's but that's fine! Just wanted to put that out there to give something of an ETA for when it'll be up today lol
Thats totally fine. Take you time. Tis why i like having more than one character in play.

Just a weekly update

Y'all are doing so great!

I couldn't have dreamed the RP would be doing as well as it is!

: )

HEY!

SO

We're still open for new members if y'all wanna join! You're more than welcome to! Just get in touch with me! : )

decided to play a new pc since we've been short of players ^.^

Name: Cassandra Miloslavsky

Nicknames: Most know her as Sandy.

she's been dying her hair blonde for a couple years now

Faceclaim: Allison Harvard

Gift name: [SUGAR RUSH]

Gift Type: Elemental

Gift abilities! The ability to manipulate sugar, including glucose, fructose, galactose and their bonds. She can control the element in any and all forms it presents itself, no matter what or who it’s inside of. This includes pulling it from its source, converting it from a liquid to a solid and vice versa, and manipulating it inside of the body.
One of her more excruciating attacks is her ability to raise the temperature of sugar until it boils, turning it into a lava-hot sludge that clings to the skin like napalm. Luckily it’s not her default, as it takes her a while to ‘charge’ this attack, so to speak.
When she turns off her glamour, she’s a translucent, glistening frame of pure, dripping glucose.

Vices: Determined, disciplined, resourceful, passionate, progressive, organized
Virtues: Paranoid, untrusting, withdrawn, erratic, capricious, over-confident

Personal weaknesses: Due to the high content of glucose that often leaks into her bloodstream, Sandy frequently suffers the effects of sugar rush and crash; symptoms include hyperactivity, followed by fatigue, irritability, tremors, dizziness and migraines.

Race: Gifted Human

Bio: After nine years partnered with the U.F.U.P, Sandy cut ties with the organization in order to live a peaceful life in disguise, away from the battlefield. Of course the breakup was mutual! In such long relationships, compromise is crucial. She no longer wanted to be a member of U.F.U.P, and they didn’t want their blood sugar turned into molten caramel. No matter how many agents they send her way, she’s made up her mind not to take them back. These days, she spends her time tending to her plants, in the flower shop of which she is the owner and sole employee.

FACTION: She never wanted to be an enemy of the state, but the fed’s uncompromising nature has left her no choice. If you can’t join ‘em, beat ‘em.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back