• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

14d878b105ca144baa008d87b9f63a4d.png

1dba4afe83b2e3fe8e5e6a7c9212174c.png

book-opening.gif

All was well. King Mortimer Mouse ruled over all the nation and the provinces within. The heroic and virtuous lived their happily ever after while the devious and cunning received their downfall. All except two. Maleficent the evil fairy and Hades the powerful god of the underworld. Jealous and enraged that the young Mickey Mouse was to be crowned ruler of The Disney Kingdom rather than her, Maleficent vowed to destroy each and every pathetic happy beautiful protagonist of their stories and make their lives a misery.

With little persuasion needed, Hades resurrected defeated villains from Aladdin's archenemy Jafar to the cruel Queen Narissa intending to wreak havoc with little success. The heroes still prevailed against them. Thoroughly enraged, Maleficent vowed that if she could not have the kingdom no one could. With a bit of water from the river of forgetfulness in the Underworld courtesy of Hades, a portal to the world of humans courtesy of Narissa and an incantation from Maleficent, Mistress of All Evil, all citizens of the kingdom were banished to the mortal world forever with no memory of who they once were.

The trio had never imagined they would fall victim to their own spell! The clever and resourceful Good Fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather descended from their own mysterious land to help the helpless heroes. They knew that Maleficent's spell would send the three who cast it to the mortal world too complete with their memories. They knew all of Maleficent's plan and secretly planted memory triggering objects around the town of Recuerdo where the fairy tale characters now live.

What happens when a group of students, both villains and heroes discover their memory triggers and are thrust back into the Magic Kingdom on a dangerous quest?

Extra Info
This RP is going to be mostly set in the Magic Kingdom but will start with a group of students from the ages of 16-20 in the small town of Recuerdo discovering memory triggers that will help them return to the Magic Kingdom and stop Maleficent.

Any character can be made, villain or hero and they do not have to be their original age.

Memories must be gained gradually rather than all at once and must never start with the character's true name. There is power in a name.

Magic can be used in both Recuerdo and the Magic Kingdom.

The Three Good Fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather are the only characters not trapped in Recuerdo.

All memory trigger trinkets have some kind of magical property. But only ONE.

No one can steal Maleficent's spell book until the plot calls for it.

All memories regained should be made note of in the 'other' section of your CSs in order of when they were gained: For example Giselle:

1. Her rodent sidekick Pip etc.

More Info will be added here if necessary.

Here's the Out of Character Chat. I tagged everyone who showed interest here! Feel free to ask me anything.

Tags: Bellz Bellz TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord deer deer inkling inkling ManyFaces ManyFaces redroseknight redroseknight @Starfish revalia revalia AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
PixieDust PixieDust : Can I add in like personality, virtues, vices, likes, and dislikes and all into the character sheet as well love?

I had Kyra's base code finished so I'll post what she has hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back