• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

annie is so cute, i love it.

now leo needs to learn how to make a soy latte.

PixieDust PixieDust , @Starfish , mxlly mxlly , revalia revalia , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , @h o n e s t p r i n c e , nymphadora. nymphadora. , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Bellz Bellz

- hello darlings! so just a head up because you guys are still in this amazing rp that Pixie made, I'll be making a new chara sign up thread so that we would have more organization and so that we know whch characters are still taken or not taken!

@Volupe , KingofAesir KingofAesir , Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna , JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

- tagging you guys just to let yall know as well!
I know I sent you guys a PM asking if you're still intersting, let me know!

inkling inkling

- hi love! i know you're away and i hope things are going okay with you! come back soon <3

also guys! if you. can! can you keeep your characters all in one post? [cses only! <3]
it'll be easy to navigate and y'all can tabs your babes <3

Last edited:
PixieDust PixieDust , @Starfish , mxlly mxlly , revalia revalia , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , @h o n e s t p r i n c e , nymphadora. nymphadora. , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Bellz Bellz

- hello darlings! so just a head up because you guys are still in this amazing rp that Pixie made, I'll be making a new chara sign up thread so that we would have more organization and so that we know whch characters are still taken or not taken!

@Volupe , KingofAesir KingofAesir , Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna , JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

- tagging you guys just to let yall know as well!
I know I sent you guys a PM asking if you're still intersting, let me know!

inkling inkling

- hi love! i know you're away and i hope things are going okay with you! come back soon <3

Throwback to that master list thing I made.... XD

Finished Lucy's new character post sheet. Will post my characters tonight^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back