• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I am honestly conflictedXD I want to make one more character....but idk if I should.....rawr

I wanna make Perdita, as a young mother with twins. Giving it that overwhelming feeling of 101 Dalmatians.

I am honestly conflictedXD I want to make one more character....but idk if I should.....rawr

I wanna make Perdita, as a young mother with twins. Giving it that overwhelming feeling of 101 Dalmatians.
As long as you can handle it I'd say go for it!! I like the idea! ♡

As long as you can handle it I'd say go for it!! I like the idea! ♡
Thanks boo! <3 I think I will be able too but I am gonna think it over:) she definitely won't be created until next week!

I'm still deciding on Julianna's history and stuff sighsies
I still need to write down pretty much the history for all my charas sO WOW I'm slow

Also kinda insignificant but aye it's a lil important
What's a better name:
'Isabelle Mary Ann Lovel'
'Isabelle Ida Jane Lovel'
Or should i just think of some more middle names~~

I still need to write down pretty much the history for all my charas sO WOW I'm slow

Also kinda insignificant but aye it's a lol important
What's a better name:
'Isabelle Mary Ann Lovel'
'Isabelle Ida Jane Lovel'
Or should i just think of some more middle names~~
The first one dearie!
Or you can always do Isabelle Mary Jane Lovel (though I like Ann better)

If you can manage go ahead but you don't have to xD I'm still trying to remember what new characters I need to add to the list since Friday though lol
Heheheh well I think after I am through with finals, I will be okay to make her!! I think I found her face claim too!
Catherine Parker
MV5BMjI3NTkyOTEzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI0MzE2NDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1412,1000_AL_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back