• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

lol xD Autumn still hasn't even met Elsie yet :(

Oh I don't think that we established any connections with Remy and my characters. I do know Seth's had trouble with authority in the past and Autumn...well she does whatever she likes usually and is completely charming about it xD

I think they would get along great. xD She gets along with most people unless they are rude, then it is on.

Remy's a pretty chill guy for a police officer, not seeking to make a name for himself or be a hero, so I could see him cutting them more slack than other officers might. While there is a set protocol, in a town like this..there is a little bit of give for minor infractions.

Can they be cheerleading gymnastics buddies?

Also I dunno if I said but Autumn would like to be friends with K'Lynn
Sure! And Great! Hahaha should they like hang out often?

I think they would get along great. xD She gets along with most people unless they are rude, then it is on.

Remy's a pretty chill guy for a police officer, not seeking to make a name for himself or be a hero, so I could see him cutting them more slack than other officers might. While there is a set protocol, in a town like this..there is a little bit of give for minor infractions.
I feel like Remy would be K'Lynn's role model ^^

*cries* That would be amazingXD

I could honestly see her just getting super excited about the stuff he doesXD
Gasp!
Julianna would love to hang with K'Lynn Though she's a bit more serious about her job than anything cause she is after all the incarnation of Judy Hopps! Hehe!

But yeah! She would think she was a bad ass honestly

Gasp!
Julianna would love to hang with K'Lynn Though she's a bit more serious about her job than anything cause she is after all the incarnation of Judy Hopps! Hehe!

But yeah! She would think she was a bad ass honestly
YES!<3 K'Lynn would honestly put both of them on a pedestal XD

<3 She strives to be bad ass:P

Guys I'm very disturbed

Ricky....?

tumblr_nhuewtMI6V1rcdtjro2_500.gif

Hey everyone! <3 I've been working on my car and getting ready to move while also scrambling to find a new place lol. So I haven't had much motivation/time but I will be writing my replies and posting for Xander when I get home tonight. I will most definitely not be around this weekend but I'll probably stop in during the week ^_^

Hey everyone! <3 I've been working on my car and getting ready to move while also scrambling to find a new place lol. So I haven't had much motivation/time but I will be writing my replies and posting for Xander when I get home tonight. I will most definitely not be around this weekend but I'll probably stop in during the week ^_^

Good luck and be safe while moving.

Good luck boooo! <3

I felt that way about my first apartment, to be honest. Do you have another place in mind?
Like if I could just move this apartment to where I want to go that would be ideal haha. I've tried a couple but no one really wants to lease just the summer but I'll find something. If not I can just move home for a couple months then find a place for university in the fall.

Good luck boooo! <3
Thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back