• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic RETROPUNK (1x1, OC)

Luscinioide

glorified art machine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
mI9Du6R.png
BWZBuMv.png

• see newest post for latest info. mobile friendly version can be found on the first reply.

I’m looking for one new partner to write some retrofuturistic cyberpunk shenanigans with. I pull inspiration from the likes of Neuromancer, Technobabylon, Hardwired, and Blade Runner. I value a certain degree of ‘realism’ that’s sometimes missing from the genre. I enjoy focusing on the dystopian aesthetic and reality as opposed to relying on flashy pew-pews and explosions to carry the story. I’m not particularly interested in new age cyberpunk such as Edgerunners, 2077, or Shadowrun. too much booba and not enough dystopia

Please read 'rules' and 'expectations' first to save you time. When you've ready everything are interested, please introduce yourself via messages. bonus points if you come with ideas to bring to the table.

Last edited:
MOBILE FRIENDLY
MOBILE FRIENDLY:​

• hesitantly returning to the rp scene now that my disability is better under check. howdy! if we interacted before I became sick as a dog, do feel free to engage again.

I’m looking for one new partner to write some retrofuturistic cyberpunk shenanigans with. I pull inspiration from the likes of Neuromancer, Technobabylon, Hardwired, and Blade Runner. I value a certain degree of ‘realism’ that’s sometimes missing from the genre. I enjoy focusing on the dystopian aesthetic and reality as opposed to relying on flashy pew-pews and explosions to carry the story. I’m not particularly interested in new age cyberpunk such as Edgerunners, 2077, or Shadowrun. too much booba and not enough dystopia

Please read 'rules' and 'expectations' first to save you time. When you've ready everything are interested, please introduce yourself via messages. bonus points if you come with ideas to bring to the table.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back