• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource resurgence - ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… (แดแดส™ษชสŸแด‡ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…สŸส!)

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
16113944.gif

resurgence of seven souls .

โžค Introduction + Rules

I bid thee welcome to the revival of my coding workshop! Thank you for sticking around with me for so long despite there being other better workshops out there aha-, I'll do my best! This renewed thread will have:
โžผ mobile friendly codes (please let me know if there is a problem in your screen!)
โžผ also light/dark and old/new RPNation theme friendly!
โžผ clearer explanations in codes~

The rules also remain the same:
โžผ do not remove credits! (both in the comment AND the tags)

...That's it, that's the rules ^-^;; Please don't hesitate to ask if you need help, thank you!

โžค Index

In-Character:
โžผ lady in red
โžผ crimson eyes
โžผ fake love
โžผ songs of amergin
โžผ ddu-du ddu-du
โžผ deja vu
โžผ heart attack
โžผ butter

Character Sheet:
โžผ dreamcatcher

Miscellaneous:
โžผ asteria

Current Request Status: Closed (Please await further announcements, thank you!)
TBA

Last edited:
ic / lady in red

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
lady in red .

โžผ click here for codes!
โžผ scroll the icon for name section
โžผ don't forget to like, subscribe, and credit~

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red

X
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

mood: x | location: x |tags: x

Last edited:
ic / crimson eyes

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
crimson eyes.

โžผ click header for tag box

mood
save me

tags
fate

"Chain spotted in red, a girl with crimson eyes."

Crimson Eyes

code: s e v e n s e v e n

Last edited:
ic / fake love

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
fake love .

โžผ shout-out to Nano Nano for being an inspiration and solid teacher ;-; (this was before I was taught ack again sorry if it's so similar-

์ฑ„๋ฏผ์ˆ˜

fake love

mood.
stream dynamite

location.
for clear skin

outfit.
x

ic / songs of amergin

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
songs of amergin .

โžผ shameless plug to my project here too if you wanna join haha jk unless... ๐Ÿ‘€
โžผ trivia: songs of amergin is what the rp's title is supposed to be- you don't care, right, okay okay ;w;

Othello Rosconval

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

ic / ddu-du ddu-du

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ddu-du ddu-du .

LISA MANOBAN

๋šœ๋‘๋šœ๋‘ (DDU-DU DDU-DU)

little-alien

songs of amergin .

โžผ shameless plug to my project here too if you wanna join haha jk unless... ๐Ÿ‘€
โžผ trivia: songs of amergin is what the rp's title is supposed to be- you don't care, right, okay okay ;w;

Othello Rosconval

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Really love this code! I hope it's okay if I use it hun? ^^

cs / dreamcatcher

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
dreamcatcher .

๊น€์œ ํ˜„ yoohyeon kim
  • About Me:

Full Name : dreamcatcher

Nickname : guide my sleep

Date-of-birth : keep the demons away

Nationality : for tonight

Ethnicity : i want to dream

Last edited:
misc / asteria

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
asteria .

โžผ scroll down to find inventory and quest log boxes
โžผ each boxes are scrollies too~
โžผ was contemplating to post or nah since this is too specific and is lowkey a hecc meme asdalkjfafl
โžผ can work for cs too i suppose tee-hee uwu

noรฉ bordeaux
LV. 01
arcanist - fire sorcerer
xcharacter stats

STR
xxx
WIS

DEX
xxx
CHA

CON
xxx
MAX HP
XXX

INT
xxx
MAX MP
XXX

xinventory

ยป slime x 10
ยป wolf pelt x 24
ยป scroll of ancient tombs x 1
ยป mask of deception x 1
ยป lamia stockings x ?

xquest log

ยป clean room
ยป torture katya
ยป watch lamias from afar
ยป have i mentioned torture katya
ยป we have bbq-katya for dinner
comeinthroughthemagicdoorcomeandmeetdoraemonhehasallthefuturegadgetsinhis4dpockethesavesnobitaallthetimedayandnightheworksandplayshisfavouritefoodaredorayakisandhesafraidofratswhataverykindguyofredblueandwhiteahtheresaratyeahyeahyeahdoraemonandiwillheadtoaverybrightfuturecomeinthroughthemagicdoorcomeandmeetdoraemon

HP

MP

EXP

Scythex

make like a tree and get out of here
fake love .

โžผ shout-out to Nano Nano for being an inspiration and solid teacher ;-; (this was before I was taught ack again sorry if it's so similar-

์ฑ„๋ฏผ์ˆ˜

fake love

mood.
stream dynamite

location.
for clear skin

outfit.
x

Hey so regarding this, I was wondering on how to place the faceclaim? This is the first BBCode thingy I've used and I don't know how things work yet. Thanks!

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey so regarding this, I was wondering on how to place the faceclaim? This is the first BBCode thingy I've used and I don't know how things work yet. Thanks!
Hello luv! So sorry for the super late response, I've been on RPN hiatus lately~ do you still need help? I placed the variables at the front of the codes, you can just

press CTRL + F
Code:
--icon: url(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JwBDcFl1zZUbmdhE9aXr3JZne8iuqTRmJvIY2UC73liN6WHTEu79aob5fzLnFLWmWJBS);)

and replace the link there with your own FC! Feel free to PM me if you still need help, I'll gladly edit out the codes for you~ thank you for being interested !

Scythex

make like a tree and get out of here
Hello luv! So sorry for the super late response, I've been on RPN hiatus lately~ do you still need help? I placed the variables at the front of the codes, you can just

press CTRL + F
Code:
--icon: url(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JwBDcFl1zZUbmdhE9aXr3JZne8iuqTRmJvIY2UC73liN6WHTEu79aob5fzLnFLWmWJBS);)

and replace the link there with your own FC! Feel free to PM me if you still need help, I'll gladly edit out the codes for you~ thank you for being interested !
Thanks for the clarification! I'll be using it.

ic / deja vu

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
deja vu.

โžผ shout out to Serobliss Serobliss for helping me out ;-;
โžผ don't remove credits

XXXX
deja vu .

mood
xxx
|
|
tags
xxx

ic / heart attack New

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
heart attack.

โžผ we comin back from hiatus with lesbianism
โžผ don't remove credits

์ ์  ๋” ๋‘๊ทผ๋Œ€๋Š” ๋ง˜

" You attack my heart. Ah, you attack my heart! "

mood: x | location x | tags: x

์ „๋ถ€ ๋‹ค ์ค„๊ฒŒ take my heart !

ic / butter New

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
butter.

โžผ click here for placeholder codes (no accordion)
โžผ tap the icon for an accordion to access the text-box
โžผ don't remove credits

- Smooth like Butter -

Last edited:

arato.

reaper.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Your codes are so neat and beautiful! Is it alright to edit them (credit will remain in tact, of course!)? I'm thinking of using this one as an interest check, but removing the second header and tags. If I can figure out how. I definitely don't want to alter anyone's code without their permission, though, so I'd understand if you weren't comfortable with that!

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Your codes are so neat and beautiful! Is it alright to edit them (credit will remain in tact, of course!)? I'm thinking of using this one as an interest check, but removing the second header and tags. If I can figure out how. I definitely don't want to alter anyone's code without their permission, though, so I'd understand if you weren't comfortable with that!
That is very sweet of you luv, thank you so much. Yes, you are free to modify my codes, I see you don't plan to alter too much too. If you need any help with your alteration feel free to shoot me a DM <3

arato.

reaper.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
That is very sweet of you luv, thank you so much. Yes, you are free to modify my codes, I see you don't plan to alter too much too. If you need any help with your alteration feel free to shoot me a DM <3
Thank you very much! I could actually use some help removing the tags and second header if you have a second. ๐Ÿ˜… No worries, if not!

Users who are viewing this thread