• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resurfacing for a Search ~ Longterm, Small Fandom Crave {The 100/KH/etc}

Hiya everyone! As the title states, I've been on here before but it's been forever and a day now haha. I've been missing writing something terribly and with only one rp going (life's been hectic and so it's been a bit slower) I'd love to find some new ones, and friends. I'm a sucker for ooc chat, plotting, and I feel that along with being friendly/friendships tend to make rps last longer :3. Which, if you start to loose interest, please just let me know. I know sometimes it feels easier to just disappear, but I don't bite I promise. I'd rather just know instead of waiting for something that's not coming. Either we could try to fix it or just call it quits. Which, I apologize to anyone I might have had a rp going on with when I just stopped coming on here and other rp sites.

To try and keep it short and simple;
For Fandoms I prefer canon/oc. (Yes I'd like to play an oc) I don't mind doubling to make it more fair either.

Fxm is my preference. I'll be honest I haven't gotten to try much // before but I don't mind attempting. Especially with doubling. I will say I'm a bit more interested in f// over m// but with doubling its whatever you want for your pairing :3

I do like email for rps. I have Discord, I've just never rpd there but I'm open to trying. If you prefer to stay on site I'm fine with that too, I'd probably just prefer PM over threads as I've never done them on here before.

I do love romance but I don't want that to be the *only* thing. Drama, angst, all that other good stuff adds up to more fun xD

I'm not a novel writer but I do tend to write at least a couple/few paragraphs (per character) and would love someone who could do the same. Hell if you can push me to do more/be better thats great too! I understand sometimes not a lot is going on but I just ask to be given something to work with. It would be easy for me to loose interest if I'm only given a few sentences to my paragraphs (or if it's obvious there isn't equal attention given to both characters.)

Fandoms; so I'll just list the character I'd like someone to play. Just feel free to ask me about anyone in return
* Means I have some sort of idea. Be it an oc idea, plot idea, or just something vague that we could hash out more
<3 Means I'm more interested in it

Kingdom Hearts <3* - Riku
Walking Dead <3 - Daryl
AHS; Roanoke <3 - Ambrose
Vampire Diaries/TO (not fully caught up) <3* - Klaus
The 100 (also not fully caught up) * - Bellamy
Supernatural (I've probably seen up to season 7 and a few episodes of newer seasons here and there) * - Sam
Game of Thrones - Robb Stark
Twilight (yeah I know kinda cringey of me lol) * - Alec (tweaked to be aged up of course) or maybe Emmett

I'm sure there's more I know of this is just a short list. I'm also semi familiar with MCU but not enough to actually play a canon so that's why I won't actually list it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back