• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Restless Nights || LF male

kyuri

Paladin Highlord

X parties, makes noise - everything to escape the crippling agony.
Z stays at home, blinds drawn, in constant pain from their own actions.

On their way to possibly do something stupid, Z stumbles upon the club - of course the very place that X tends to go. Z considers taking at least one last drink.

X, now meeting with a new face, takes action under the neon lights, and after a chunk load of alcohol, it follows them back to the gloomy apartment Z had earlier planned to leave for good.

The morning after comes with terrifying revelations, as X finds the marks of Z's destructive behavior. X, shocked, yet still not clear in their head, convinces the other to start partying together.

And how could this possibly turn out okay?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be the story of two severely depressed young adults (20-25yrs old), who each has their own way of dealing with the pain, wether suicidal or not. I plan this to be rather emotionally disturbing and intense, and will include substance abuse (mainly alcohol, so far), violence, gore, curse words, and sex (fade-to-black). This means I want only 18+ rpers. You can put your own backstory into your character.

* This is a MxF in which I will play the female role /shot.
* I would like descriptive writers, definitely doesn't have to be published author-level but
the kind of depth you can reach with descriptive writing is fucking amazing!
* This RP is an emotional outlet for me, which kind of makes it personal, so I don't
want people that won't seriously make effort. IF the roleplay dies out eventually, it's ok,
because I can't force people to put love into something they don't. No need to feel
that kind of pressure. :)

Other than that, I'm SUCH a happy person and I LOVE talking OOC.
Planning things in beforehand or plot twists- both are equally awesome and we can mix them.

Last edited:
I am absolutely still feeling this, bc I never got to delve too deep into the story with the people I started doing this with. =)

Hey, I'd adore doing this with you. If you're still up for it, message me and I'll tell you more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back