• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rest In Pieces

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
A person out late at night,
Spots something
red in the dim light.

A trail it does seem to be,
Paint, or something more gory?

Red soon turns to black,
After a while, the person wants to turn back.

The trail is blood, from someone freshly slain,
Blood soon turns to an ear to a brain.

The trail soon ends, limb after limb to a head,
Someone who only recently has become dead.

Murder has plagued the town for over a year. People kidnapped in the dead of night, to turn up dead nights later. That's not the worst bit. How are these bodies discovered? A trail. A trail that starts off with drops of blood. If one was to continue along this trail, they would encounter body parts. And limbs. The trail ending in the torso and then the head. Evidence seems to suggest the victims had their body parts chopped off while still alive. In fact, the victims seem to have been kept alive for days after having their limbs chopped off. An awful way to spend the last weeks of your life.

Plot One

Your character is one of the unlucky ones. Why? Who knows? Maybe your character was probing into the murderer's business. Or maybe they were simply chosen by random. Either way, the killer watches them, learning their schedule without them knowing... And then the killer strikes. The only thing your character has to look forward to now is the death at the end of it all. Unless they manage to win the killer's affections...

Plot Two

The killer is trying something different. After all, two victims are better than once, right? The two characters, either random or nosy, strangers or friends, go through all the same stuff as the victims usually do. The only chance they have of surviving is working together to escape, or overpower the one who wishes to eventually kill them.

The first one mixes up three of my fave, I guess. Killer/Victim. Stalker/Stalked. Kidnapper/Kidnapped. And the second one, well, you know. Both can be either M/M, F/F or M/F. If you want to do Plot One with M/F, I will be male. With all the other possibilities, it doesn't really matter.

Please ignore the crappy quality of that, uh, poem(?) at the beginning. If you're interested, reply or PM me, and tell me what plot you're interested in.

I don't have many requirements. Only these:

Please aim for at least a solid paragraph (four or five sentences) per post.

Please have decent grammar and spelling. I role play in the past tense third person, and I would appreciate that you do as well.

Please DO NOT CONTROL MY CHARACTER(S).

And that's all folks. As I said, PM me or reply below if you're interested, or if you have any questions. Toodles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back