• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Response Templates?

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone :]

I’m starting to roleplay on-site a lot more than before, and am looking for a basic code that is just a single box with text to format my responses a little more nicely.

I don’t mind whether it has a title section or not, but preferably the latter!

If anyone knows of/has a code like this, or can tell me how to create it, I’ll love u forever.

Thank you!!

So Piyo, Nano, Uxie, and weld all have IC codes in their threads; just have to browse a bit and find the code you like. There's all different kinds of setups and aesthetics; just be sure to follow the thread rules.

If you want to make one yourself, you'll have to start using some BBCoding of your own- their are quite a few useful tutorials in the forum but, if you have any questions, feel free to message or put up a thread in here.

Last edited:
The simplest code is probably ::

A TITLE HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code:
[row][column=span4][bg=#F6EDE0][color=#6F4F48]
[centerblock=95][justify]
[size=8][color=orange] A TITLE HERE [/color][/size]

[/justify][/centerblock][/color][/bg][/column][/row]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back