• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Resonance of Blood OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hippu Hippu Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs Servant Servant Japanime Japanime Regynleif Regynleif Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage
I'll be going over CSes. If you haven't made one, getting one done soon would be appreciated. Anyone who has a cookie is approved, I'll quote anyone who needs to do anything.

Hippu Hippu I believe yours said it wasn't finished and I missed that initially so just let me know when you finish it.

Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs I believe yours isn't quite finished either as it's missing some of the forms from the CS template and some of the things aren't filled out.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
I left that in there after the first edit in case I thought of anything to add, but I forgot about it and didn't think of anything else so it's ready for review.

For some reason or another I haven't been getting notices until I refresh the page so I hadn't realized either.

I'm a bit confused on the abilities Vampires possess.

Sorry I’ve been working a lot due to the holidays, but I have a lot of time off this weekend so I’ll def have my cs and post finished then

I'm hoping this can still get underway or that we can try again at another time since I was looking forward to this despite recent events keeping me away.

im interested. are there only vampires and magicians here? and what powers would the magicians be able to have?

im interested. are there only vampires and magicians here? and what powers would the magicians be able to have?
There are regular humans here too. Magicians have acess to a Grimoire which grants a single power and other universal magic which anyone can learn. i plan to slowly develop the lore and magic as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back