• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help (RESOLVED) Thank you!

screaming.virgo

A bit of a mess.
Hey! So I can't track down the original maker of this code, but I've been fixing it to suit my needs and I think I knocked something out of place. I have some skills, but I am completely lost when it comes to structuring codes. I'm getting this extra mirror of the the background section and I can't figure how to fix it.

Thank you!
[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #104875; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #104875; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #fce871; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
of all creatures that breathe
and move upon the earth,
nothing is bred that is
weaker than man.
the odyssey
by homer
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
— UPTOWNGODS
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
— 001
In the beginning...

The Gods and Goddesses of Mount Olympus ruled with prestige, proud of the world they designed. However, over time, the mortals started to lose faith in the Olympians. As such, the Olympians looked upon the mortals as nothing more but ants burrowing in the ground, and they lost touch in the world they were meant to be protecting. This caught the attention of Mother Earth herself: Gaia.

She had been growing tired of the Olympians and their egos. She was angry that the Olympians held grudges against each other; Waging petty wars, and using the mortals like pawns. The final straw was when one of these petty wars got out of hand, and cost them many mortal lives. While not every Olympian was involved, all of them had disturbed the balance at some point.

In order to restore this balance, Gaia sentenced the mighty Gods to live mortal lives in the centre of modern society: New York City. There, they fulfill their duties to Gaia and the Earth, unaware that they themselves are Gods. Their efforts are met through the Global Alliance for Implementing Aid, or G.A.I.A., a charitable organization aimed to balance the karmic debt the Olympians owed.

But even without their powers,
these mortals Uptown
play like Gods.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
— 002

Characters

Available __________________________________
Poseidon Chronus - 37/38
MORTAL OCCUPATION
God of the Sea
Olympian
Played By: USER
Hermes - 20-25
MORTAL OCCUPATION
God of the Trade
Olympian & Messenger to the Gods
Played By: USER

Work In Progress __________________________________
Amphitrite - 35-45
MORTAL OCCUPATION
Goddess of the Sea
Wife of Poseidon
Played By: @StarWarsGeekGirl

Claimed
Queen of the Underworld
Played By: Molly; screaming.virgo screaming.virgo
Athena 'Attie' Prescott - 25
Intelligence Analyst
Goddess of Wisdom & War
Olympian
Played By: @blackglassesaa
Ares Chronus - 24
Professional MMA Fighter
God of War & Valour
Olympian
Played By: @DiamondJack
Apollo Wallace Fitzgerald - 26
Aspiring Screenwriter/Cashier
God of the Sun, Healing, & Prophecy
Olympian
Played By: Alfred; @alfred.
Silas Zeus Chronus - 41/42
Lawyer with GAIA
God of the Sky & Thunder
King of Mount Olympus
Played By: Andy; @RaynieTaco
Lyle Hades Chronus - 39
CEO of Tartarus Pharmaceuticals
God of the Dead & Wealth
King of the Underworld
Played By: Andy; @RaynieTaco
Artemis Fitzgerald- 26
Zoo Educator & Activist
Goddess of the Moon & Hunt
Olympian
Played By: @ProphetessCassandra
Isabella Hestia Monk - 44
Influential Partner with GAIA
Goddess of the Hearth & Maidens
Olympian
Played By: Alex; @Alex is slow
Hera Elaine Chronus - 41
Labor & Delivery Nurse
Goddess of Marriage & Fertility
Queen of Mount Olympus
Played By: @ChillyTiger
Aphrodite - 27
Pop Star, Actor, & Model
Goddess of Love & Pleasure
Olympian
Played By: Molly; screaming.virgo screaming.virgo
Dionysus "Danny" Montresor - 23
Bartender & Aspiring Actor
God of Wine, Pleasure, & Theatre
Olympian
Played By: @Wondertainment
Lorne Marcellus Bradford - 31
Watchmaker
God of Fire
Olympian
Played By: Alfred; @alfred.
Evelyn Demetria Monk - 43
Devoted Mother
Goddess of the Harvest
Olympian
Played By: @ChillyTiger
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
— 003

Rules __________________________________
— one
No God-mod, no Mary-Sues, follow the RPN rules; you know the drill.
— two
I would like this to be Literate to Advanced. No one liners please, it just gives more to work with. Life happens, so I understand if the muses aren't helping ya out. If you need to take a break, that's fine, just let us know!
— three
I ask that all characters be 18+, just because I ask that this RP be 18+. PM me if you have an issue with this, I’m a very reasonable person.
— four
Be considerate and have fun; if you choose to fancy code your CS, mobile friendly is nice - also, no pressure to code at all. All that matters is your character and the story.
— five
Finally, this is a very large scale role play which is in constant development. This started as one small concept and spurned into something so much bigger than I could have ever expected. I encourage everyone to play as much or as little as they wish. Feel free to pitch plot to the whole group. I will be keeping an archive of all our threads so everyone has access. I also encourage everyone to branch off for some 1x1's or a small group RP - Just make sure you link me so I can archive it! If you feel like your character isn't finding their place, let me know! I am happy to build this with and for you all! Let's have some fun!
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
— 004

Thread Archive
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

coded by luna.

Hmm, let me try. I think this user might be out of reach (as in deactivated or logged out). If I can't find anything, I'll let you know

I'm so sorry, but I can't track her down. I will try to keep track of her and try to find her. In the meantime, I might try to help with what happened. How is the coding messed up?

I'm so sorry, but I can't track her down. I will try to keep track of her and try to find her. In the meantime, I might try to help with what happened. How is the coding messed up?

AH I figured! I can't even find the thread where I found it, so it makes sense.

My problem is that I think I might have adjusted pixel sizes for the backgrounds at the beginning of the code, but forgot to adjust it at the end. So now, the blocks are extended or doubled (?) under the actual post.

Is that the code you were trying to use?

Is that the code you were trying to use?

YES!
That's the one!

Oh my goodness, my dumb ass figured it out!

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back