What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help (RESOLVED) Thank you!

screaming.virgo

A bit of a mess.
Hey! So I can't track down the original maker of this code, but I've been fixing it to suit my needs and I think I knocked something out of place. I have some skills, but I am completely lost when it comes to structuring codes. I'm getting this extra mirror of the the background section and I can't figure how to fix it.

Thank you!
of all creatures that breathe
and move upon the earth,
nothing is bred that is
weaker than man.
the odyssey
by homer
— UPTOWNGODS

coded by luna.

Sombra. Lover

Former coder and tour guide for RpN
Hmm, let me try. I think this user might be out of reach (as in deactivated or logged out). If I can't find anything, I'll let you know

I'm so sorry, but I can't track her down. I will try to keep track of her and try to find her. In the meantime, I might try to help with what happened. How is the coding messed up?

screaming.virgo

A bit of a mess.
I'm so sorry, but I can't track her down. I will try to keep track of her and try to find her. In the meantime, I might try to help with what happened. How is the coding messed up?
AH I figured! I can't even find the thread where I found it, so it makes sense.

My problem is that I think I might have adjusted pixel sizes for the backgrounds at the beginning of the code, but forgot to adjust it at the end. So now, the blocks are extended or doubled (?) under the actual post.

Goldieloxx

you are gold baby. solid gold.

Is that the code you were trying to use?

screaming.virgo

A bit of a mess.

Is that the code you were trying to use?
YES!
That's the one!

Oh my goodness, my dumb ass figured it out!

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)