• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
In 1998, The horrors of the Arkay Laboratory escaped and infected Raccoon City introducing the world to the T virus which made people into flesh eating monsters. The Raccoon City police department were not equipped well enough and quickly became overrun but some cops persistent and hold out in the precinct lending shelter to survivors. However, there are people who work against the common good for their own interests and or for a rival company of Umbrella. You can't always trust your fellow survivors to look after your best interest...

Hello friends, I am thinking of pitching a group RE rp set during the Wesker era where Albert is still alive and was not killed yet. This could start in Raccoon City and maybe we could do a post Raccoon city trying get used to normal human life after being in a city with crawling zombies and other horrors. Of course there will be bio outbreaks happening to keep the rp interesting and I am open to your guys ideas about what to do. About OCs and canons, I am fine with both being in the story as long as we all agree and are fine with it. Albert Wesker will be a villain for the rp and his partners who will aid him in achieving a stronger society where the weak does not exist.

Last edited:
I'd be interested. Surprised this has not gotten more attention. Especially with the new Racoon movie out.

I don't mind helping out where I can. Do you have anything put together on opening scene? Might help get the masses interested.

This thing is ancient, but did this end up going anywhere? I'm looking for a good RE group RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back